Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some afk bg spots.

Some AFK BG spots

NOTE: i don't know if this is commensinse or what.

When i do bgs i sometimes notice afk bots report them to get debuff, their always in the same spot all the time. i've resently been using afk bot to get honor. I am writing this guide for places to afk not get the debuff from getting reported.

i am rogue so i stealth and afk. It is nice to kill atleast one guy so when people look at you they notice that you are doing damage.

1. Warsong:
    A. When i get in que for warsong i usualy stay at base go in the little room in the back until either the flags are starting to get taken or i get reported.
    B. Another place i go is the midfield, go in some bushes to hide. this is a good spot because there are people always there chasing the flag carrier or just attacking people.

2. Arathi Basin:
    A.I usualy go to farm and go afk in the little house thing. on the minimap it looks like i'm standing next to the flag people dont' think your afk, until the allaince capture it. peopel will most likly report u.
    This works on allaince just they go to stables

3. Eye Of The Storm:
    A.I go to which ever horde is going to cap first and go lower than where the boundry is to cap it. This makes it look like i'm there protecting the base that we have. People will notice your afk when the place your at is capt by the other side your not caping it.
    B. When the other side four caps us jump down the respawn place. If you stay there then the people that actualy pvp will notice your afk and report u.

Alterac Valley:
    A. This is a big place with towers. I usualy go to the mid field and stay there because most of the time people are there killing something. Try not to go to some place that is already captured or destoryed peolpe will notice this notice that sombody is there.

some afk bg spots.
    kemalraik's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, nice, AFK is my favourite kind of K