0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robe of Power Guide

Here is a guide to make one [Robe of Power] (Thottbot World of Warcraft: Robe of Power)

This robe is good for any cloth wearers from level 33 to 38 or maybe 40. I used this robe up to level 40 on my Mage and my Priest. This robe has a lot of Intellect for this level, and is also good for Warlocks. But the problem is the recipes. You will need to be 190 in Tailoring before you can make this one. And you also need to be level 33+ to wear it. Alright the things you will need are [Bolt of Mageweave] x2 [Elemental Water] x2 [Elemental Earth] x2 [Elemental Fire] x2 [Elemental Air] x2 [Silken Thread] x2. If you are 190 in tailoring should you know where to get those bolts of mageweaves. I grinded mobs in Stranglethorn Vale at Lake Nazeriti there. You will need 10 [Mageweave Cloth]s for this robe. After that I went to Arathi Highlands to get my Elementals. Here is a picture of where I grinded my elementals (Arathi Highlands): ImageShack - Hosting :: mygrindingplacevz2.jpg

The silken Thread can you buy from any Tailoring vendor, who usually stands with the Tailoring Trainer.

I don't need to know if you didn't like this.
    But it's always nice to hear some positive comments
    This is NOT a repost because i made this by myself... so don't tell me that this is a repost.

Hope it will help!
    Enjoy

Robe of Power Guide
    gmking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember you can also buy these recipes on AH but i made a guide how to get the recipes self!