0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] BG Bot with Glider

Hello everyone! I'm going to write a guide how to battleground bot with WoWGlider because i have seen/met many people who don't know they can do that with WoWGlider, I really don't understand people who are using the PIROX bot when it's so stupid and run into the wall all
    the time, it can't be safe?
    I got 25 - 30K Honor / day with this bot and it's very safe to use because no one reports a
    player who are fighting against the opponent faction.
    I have been told to NOT write this guide because more people will do the same thing as we
    and then it will be more unsafe, but i really want to write this guide so i don't core what
    the others says.

Things you need:
    1: WoWGlider Key ( Register Your Glider )
    2: WoWGlider ( Download Glider )
    3: BGAssist ( BGAssist 2.0 | Curse )
    4: AutoMouseClicker (
    AutoMouseClicker - random intervals, loop mouse events, XP Visual Styles support, system tray with customizable icon themes )
    5: GliderRestarter ( http://www.dump.no/files/60ee4e1af8e...rRestarter.zip )

*** SETUP ***

1: WoWGlider CD-KEY
    First of alll you have to buy or download a cd-key for WoWGlider.
    Did i say download? Wtf? How?
    If you download a program like DC ( Direct Connect ), you're sharing your stuff to others,
    some people share the whole partition and just don't care about what they're sharing, if
    this idiots have a gliderfolder and sharing it, you just download his glider.config.xml and
    use his cd-key, pretty nice huh? I got some cd-keys doing this.

2: WoWGlider Setup
    If you're going to BG bot you don't need to setup so much, only setup the class and some
    other stuff you want.
    In the new Glider verision the bot don't attack the other faction, when the other faction
    hit the bot, he will just stand there and do nothing, it's pretty unsafe in this verision of
    glider to BG bot, instead of using the new WoWGlider i recommend to use the older verision
    of glider.

3: BGAssist is an Addon that autosignup you in the battleground just in 1 click on the BG
    guy, just install it. If you don't know how to install it i think it's some guides on their
    website Curse.com | Downloads Forums News Blogs Guides Videos Screenshots | Curse

4: AutoMouseClicker is a program that you sign up with in the battlegrounds, you put some
    mouse events where it going to click about 5 times per minut. Just stand on the BG guy and
    have the camera in 2D position and click on him when you put out the coordinates.

5: GliderRestarter is a very important thing you have to use because the glider will shut
    down when it dies or when it comes out from the battleground, then GliderRestarter enable
    the glider Pretty simple
    If you open GliderRestarter you will see a Settings and a Main menu, click on the settings
    menu and write down you local ip or your internet ip if you have the ports enable, you find
    your local ip at Start > Run > Cmd > There you write ipconfig, the ip you should put it is
    the IP-Adress.
    In the glider config you need the enable Remote and change your port and password because
    the Glliderrestarter won't work if you nAAAAAt.
    I recommend to copy the Gliderrestartfolder 3 times and open 3 windows, because the
    gliderrestarter may shut down sometimes, it does it when it try to start the glider when the
    loading menu is up.
    I also recommend to put 1 click on the Startbutton on the gliderrestarter with the Mouse
    events on AutoMouseClicker.

I hope this guide helped you from the PIROX bot, glider is much smarter!
    I'll will soon update this with Horde and Allliance profiles that works excellent!
    I'm also on a project there the AV bot is running by sounds and kill mobs and stuff!
    Sorry for my bad English and feel free asking!
    Sorry if this is a repost, but don't think so!
    I'll come with some more guides later.
    Last edited by maxaki; 12-21-2007 at 12:07 PM.

[GUIDE] BG Bot with Glider
    Spronni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +Rep Very very nice love it!

Tassen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this will help ALOT with grabing the new gear

tanks alot mate, +rep

Skalla's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep full glad next weekend then (incl. trinkets n all )