0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Get some epics right when you get to 70

Ok, so when I first leveled my Hunter to 60 (Pre-BC) I had a really hard time getting my first epics or so, but now with BC out, there's many opportunities to get into Arena Teams, Raiding Guilds, and Raids right when you hit 70! Read on to find out:

Ok, to test this, I leveled a Mage from 1-70, and it worked (imagine that) I leveled him very fast, BUT every time i got to a "9" level )19, 29, 39, etc.) I did BGs for 3 says, just racking up the honor points, without getted owned because I was a "9" level. Well after a while (And several Double Honor Weekends I got to 70, repeating the 3-days of BGing, I had around 30,000 Honor Points, and a lot of marks. I spent these all on PvP gear, got several epics, got into a good guild, and a 2v2 with a current rating of 1800. Use this while leveling, and spread the love of free epics!

[Guide] Get some epics right when you get to 70
    attackruby's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    s1 now is crap... the only reason one should get is if they have no arena team / set bonus (exp for druids for that 4 pc set bonus which is needed for arenas) / or u have nothing else to get with your honor.

The only thing worth getting with your honor is your Ring / Neck / Bracers / Belt / Boots - These are the main pieces. The first piece you should get is your TRINKET - Your lvl 60 one. It is less than 3k honor but has a 5 min CD.

Once ALL of your other pieces are bought then you should work on getting your 2minCD Trinket (lvl 70 insigna) . This trinket cost 21kish honor but is worth it in the end. Most of your arena points come out of 5v54 teams. Which last for well over 2 mins, you can use your trinket 3+ times ifthe game last long enough.

*Why Shouldnt i get S1 Gear over Vindicator ( Non Set Epics) gear?

--- S1 Is a decent upgrade at the time but with getting your current non set epics, they will last longer. The amount of Resil per Honor is around the name but the time you will use your non set epics is much greater.
    Also the non set epics at that time have much greater stats / item lvl than season 1.

* Why should i get the lvl 60 trinket before the lvl 70 trinket? (insigna)
    --- This is not a MUST. this is something i have done to replace crappy boots/bracers/belt quicker but also gaining your insigna. the 5 min cd is good enough for good 2v2s and 3v3s. by the time the 2 min cd is up, the game should already been won by someone else or a team should pretty much have the win coming to them no matter what. - But Getting the 70 trinket first is good for the resil + the 2 min cd if your going straight into a 5v5 team with your gear. Honor comes real easy if you play enough and pvp alot. So dont worry to much about the order you get items.

Domize's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we already new this anyway. everyone is doing it :S

Joethemagicalhobo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe he was just trying to advise how to get epics (regardless of how useful they are in the long run) as soon as you hit 70, instead of running endless instances/boring quests or raids to get them.:confused:

however you are right for the most part attack

seems like common sense to me, but i havent seen anything mentioning this on these forums so... nj pointing it out to the simple-folk

cyraxo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    attackruby do me a favor and stfu s1 is crap yes and its the most usefull pvp set even if u have a team because if it is newly formed then u need resi to get anywhere so before u go mouthing off and falming him sort your facts out first -.- some1 ban him

zplatter's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much better idea is just leech when you get 61 and level in AV xD you get the same amount of Honor as everyone else=)

ImTheEnd's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zplatter View Post
    Much better idea is just leech when you get 61 and level in AV xD you get the same amount of Honor as everyone else=)
    yeah... but you need 12 years to come level 70! Zomfg 6):

krazy12766's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cyraxo View Post
    attackruby do me a favor and stfu s1 is crap yes and its the most usefull pvp set even if u have a team because if it is newly formed then u need resi to get anywhere so before u go mouthing off and falming him sort your facts out first -.- some1 ban him
    Atleast attkruby as rep
    and is supporting is opinion

Kezah's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why yuo would do this instead of just getting to 70 faster and grind honor, you get much much more honor at 70 than below...

tumadre's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kezah View Post
    I don't see why yuo would do this instead of just getting to 70 faster and grind honor, you get much much more honor at 70 than below...
    Because, as Alliance, on Cyclone we lose every single 70 BG, but we usually win the lower level ones and when you're the highest level you can be, with little 30s and 31s running around (Example) so you'll get good honor from dominating the newbs there, also, more wins = more marks.

Joethemagicalhobo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cyraxo View Post
    asking to have someone banned over one post is like asking to get yourself banned..:banned:

and he isnt wrong for the most part. maybe you should practice what you preach and get YOUR facts sorted out before you begin flaming.:wave:

also been here since october and no rep... less complaining about others and more contributions to the forums?

Chenquie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Commone sense btw.