Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Private servers] Solo a boss with wowemuhacker (casters or hunters only)

OK I admit I really havn't found anything interesting that is worth posting on mmowned, but I did start a little something that might help you kill any boss using AUTO CLICKERS and auto typers. I don't think this sort of thing has been posted, but I can't be bothered to search and I want to re-contribute to mmowned. THIS IS ONLY GOING TO WORK IF YOUR A WARLOCK, PRIEST, MAGE, HUNTER OR SHAMAN.

First off, you need a raid team assembled. I have found that creating another account and then making a new character to be the 'ghost' of the raid always helps, and doesn't allow suspicion.

Duel client your character, then invite your ghost into a raid with your main. Once assembled, go to your ghost character wow screen and alt+ f4. This will disconnect him from the raid, but the raid will still be there. Now you have your solo raid ready.

Second step is you must have wowemuhacker or some sort of speed hack. The way we will solo bosses is by kiting and casting instant spells or use of bow (hunters).

Heres link for the 2.3 wowemuhacker which most servers now are combatible with :

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/progra...ker-2-3-a.html

I prefered using wowemuhacker as it contains the fly hack and an easy input speed edit. Enter your instance and go to the boss you wish to solo. With the fly hack you should be able to go to any boss desired. (There are exceptions)

Once your at your boss, we must set-up the key logger and kiting. There are 2 types of key loggers:

an auto typer and a auto clicker.

Some programs like rsclient have both these options.

You must set-up your auto clicker for your instant cast that youll keep casting while kiting, and your auto typer to keep your character in a constant circle (Strife + right/left). I can't give a detailed guide for this part since I didn't actually do this heh, I sat at my screen like a sad geek and kited the bosses while holding strife + right with my right hand and pressing instant casts with my left. If anyone can give me some good details on setting up AUTO CLICKER and auto typers I'd be most grateful.

Anyways once your set-up is in motion, your character should keep running/flying in circles while instant casting. (Or do this yourself) This will take about 1-2 hours for a boss with less than 2 million HP. So if your good enough to have set it up with a key logger, you can just sit back and enjoy while your character does the work.

I set my input speed to 40 which should work on most 30-36 yrd range instant spells. Held strafe + right and away I went.

Note :

If you lag, you'll probably die. So try to have most update programs off.

I named this thread as a [Private Server] because I don't want this tested on retail. You'll probably be caught and game-over for you. And besides, most bosses do AOE's and might move elsewhere.

Most bosses on ascent servers should still be not scripted. If they are, you'll most likely die within the 1st 5 minutes of the kite.

This works perfectly well if your trying to farm for gems. Just go into Black Temple and go to Lady Malande and kite. She's so easy, it shouldn't take anymore than 20 minutes to kill her solo and loot all her gems.

This is me doing Nightbane in Karazhan to get his necklace that's been ninja'd from me countless times. I finally got it then.

Edit : Maybe theres a glider like this? A kiting glider for this way of soloing stuff....nahh that's silly never mind.

Credits go to Deathsoft and whoever created wowemuhacker and rsclient. You guys are the best.
    Last edited by volvagia; 12-08-2007 at 09:58 AM. Reason: AUTO CLICKER was key logger, i got mixed up cuz im a nab

Now that is one fat Tauren!

[Private servers] Solo a boss with wowemuhacker (casters or hunters only)
    Kartio's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you talking about Keyloggers?

Earelad's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shadowbladex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong section.

volvagia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT : KEYLOGGER I meant auto typer sorry. I thought most people would prefer soloing a boss without actually having to do the hard work. I don't know any others apart from rsclient at the moment, but if you have modified it correctly, it shoud keep pressing the keys that you've assigned as strafe and circle. Instead of spending 2 hours at the computer holding the keys yourself....I'll try and post a video of this later.

And I believe this is more of a guide to soloing than anything else. It's not a scam or exploit.
    Last edited by volvagia; 12-08-2007 at 09:56 AM.

wowpew's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by volvagia View Post
    Um...a key logger is a program that automatically types stuff for you.
    No. A keylogger is an application that logs your key-presses. It simply records what keys you press.

Sekspyz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did u blur out youre name on a private server ? i can't see sh*t on it now :yuck: !
    this iz lame

volvagia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK I got teh keylogger part wrong ><; I mean auto typers and auto clickers then. I'm such a nab @ that sorry. I'll re-edit some of it.