Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Tips]How to pull of the Ultimate Account Scam!

Hello everyone, Chrest is here with another 'common sense' guide. First off, go to the original thread: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ount-scam.html <-- Be sure to rep Nolixz for that. I take no credit for the guide, I'm just going to give you some tips on how to succeed scamming someone.

Firstly, be sure to pick a victim with decent gear, such as Karazhan epics with blues, don't go for the full merciless ones, they are probably not going to go for it. When you got the target's MSN you make the usual contact, be sure to make a good impression, stay on your best behavior and write as correct as you possibly can, avoid using too much smilies and stuff like that, in other words, be mature. Never ever push your victim, always let him take the first step, just let him know that you are interested. After exchanging the armory profile with him, it is a good idea to wait, fake going AFK for a good five minutes, let him get excited, that will increase the chance of him going for the scam. You should have picked a character that fits as many demands as you possibly can, and that has equal or better gear as his. Just sound casual, play it cool. I usually go with the excuse that I'm on a Laptop (Got that from Technique, thanks) and that I can't show him in-game, if he is hellbent on seeing it in game, just ignore and pick a new victim. And when you are going to explain how you want to do the trade, DO NOT copy and paste it from the Ultimate Account Scam thread, write it yourself, just change it around a little. This is were it gets hard, you'll need to have earned enough trust with the victim, because it's now time to start exchanging information, just keep cool and possibly let him wait some, if you got the patience. I hope this helped someone!

~Chrest
    Last edited by Chrest; 11-27-2007 at 10:58 AM.
    How come I end up where I went wrong - In Rainbows

[Tips]How to pull of the Ultimate Account Scam!
    Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Tips]How to pull of the Ultimate Account Scam!

nice tips dude

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

Chrest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Tips]How to pull of the Ultimate Account Scam!

Thanks for the answers =).
    How come I end up where I went wrong - In Rainbows