0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daily Quest HELP! 4 u!

well im tyred to be a leecher so here it goes!

Do all of the Ogri'la and Skyguard quests if you do not have your epic flying mount.

If you have your epic flying mount, you have several choices. One daily in SMV gives 18.98g and can be easily done at the same time as 2 other quests ("Picking up the Pieces" + "Netherwing Crystals" + "Dragons are the Least of our Problems"). I prefer to do these 3 because they offer a lot of grinding, with plenty of grey loot, and generally a handful of greens each run.
    While in SMV, I also pick up "The Booterang: A Cure for the Common Worthless Peon" and "The Not-so-Friendly Skies." Booterang can be done by wandering the 'island' and kicking misbehaving peons without leaving your mount, and Skies can be done on the islands at the far North East of the Netherwing base (Warning, the mobs you kill for this hit HARD with aimed shot. Would not reccomend if you cannot heal, or if you don't want to buy food)
    Dont bother with "Deadliest Trap Ever Laid" (the Aldor/Scryer assault quest, you can easily die and it gives very little cash)
    The leftover 5 quests should be as follows:
    "Banish the Demons" + "Bomb them Again!" (very close together, chance of darkrune, mob loot) and "The Relic's Emination" in Blade's Edge.

Both "Escape from Skettis" + "Fires Over Skettis" (Close, free pots, some mob loot) in Skettis.

Calculations:

Epic Flying Mount:

1 x 18.28 in SMV = 18.28g
    4 x 11.99 in SMV = 47.96g
    3 x 11.99 in Blade's Edge = 35.97g
    2 x 11.99 in Skettis = 23.98g
    =126.19
    Bonuses: Lots of mob loot, Possible Darkrune, Mana or HP pots.

Specific Quests:

OGRI'LA --

Like he said, go on foot, get near a cannon, mount up and throw a bomb as soon as you finish casting/using the mount. Right click the mount debuff asap and the cannons will not hit you.

Also, you can zigzag and ascend/descend rapidly to dodge flak while your bomb recharges (works MUCH better with epic flying mounts)

Wrangle More Aether Rays!:

Simple, just get them to low health (dont dot if possible) and use the Wrangling Rope on them.
    Watch out for wandering adds.
    Some Rays are high in the air and thus unreachable. Get to within range, and dismount (make sure you hit them). They will follow you down to earth, where you can wrangle them.

Banish More Demons!:

Make sure you have a handful of Apexis Shards on you, each portal you make consumes 1 shard.
    Multiple demons can be banished by the same portal, so try to pull as many as you can handle to your portal and kill them to save time and shards.
    You can also place portals beside mobs that are tagged by other people. You will not get any credit for the kill, but you will get credit for banishing it.

The Relic's Emination:

Play Simon Says with a relic in Blade's Edge.
    Consumes 1 Apexis Shard per attempt.
    Hitting a wrong note does a big chunk of damage to you.
    I prefer to angle my camera directly above my character, point each color towards a polar direction (North, South, etc), and label them 1, 2, 3, 4 in a clockwise fashion. keep your chat box open while the relic plays, typing the corresponding number in. press enter when it finishes, then play it back.

SKETTIS --

Fires Over Skettis:

Bomb the eggs on top of the building in skettis.
    Hotkey the explosives to a key, so its easy to bomb them while cruising around in Skettis.
    Look out for huge flying birds. If you get in combat, fly up + any direction and eventually you will go out of combat.
    Keep in range after targeting the bomb. If you go out of range, it wont fire.
    Check the cone-shaped buildings. Many people ignore those.

Escape From Skettis:

At 3 points in Skettis, a cage with a Draenai can spawn. He has an instant respawn time once someone completes/fails the quest, but where he spawns is random.
    After accepting the quest, he will leave the cage, cross the bridge to the next platform, then take the rope bridge down to the ground (then complete). There are several times during his walk, which are also random, that two mobs will spawn and attack. He can tank one of them for a short time.
    If he dies, you fail (durr) but you can retry if you find him again.

NETHERWING --

Picking up the Pieces:

This is the 18.28g quest for NW, and one of the easiest to do. Accept the quest from the Mistress of the Mines NPC outside of the NW mines and, whenever you see a mining cart (crystals contained in it can be either blue or green, it doesnt matter), click on it, "harvest" the quest item, and move on to the next one.

Dragons are the Least of our Problems:

Accept this quest from one of two patrolling NPCs just inside the entrance to the NW mines.
    All you need to do for this is kill 15 flayers and 5 ravagers within the mine. They both hit decently hard (especially the ravagers, and even more so when they enrage) but any class should be able to do this with single or double pulls.
    If you can't find the ravagers, keep clearing flayers to get access to the quest objects for "Picking up the Pieces." Eventually, you will find one of the few spawns of ravagers, and on the way, you will get Netherwing Crystals for the quest... "Netherwing Crystals." Killing 3 birds with 1 stone!
    The best way to get to the flayer/ravager area is straight into the mine, then before you get to the boardwalk, face left (you will see an open area with flayers) and use the rocks to hop up there. Follow this area around until you have your kills.

Netherwing Crystals:

Simply kill mobs anywhere on the NW island, I believe only wild animals, can't remember offhand though, and you will have the chance to recieve a Netherwing Crystal. Collect 40 to complete the quest.
    You will get a decent portion of these, ~20ish from killing mobs for "Dragons are the Least of our Problems," after which, I prefer dropping down to the bottom level of the mines and killing Oozes and Nethermine Bursters. That being said, I play a gnome warlock, so I can dot scores of them at once, and Escape Artist out of their slowing effects. Look around in the mines and find suitable mobs for your class if you like.
    The Oozes have a tiny aggro radius, just over 5000 health, and run away at low life (they will merge with other oozes if you arent careful - watch for it), as well as casting their slowing effect, which has a cast time long enough for you to back out and throw in some more damage.'
    The Bursters will pop out of the ground and have a very large aggro radius. Frankly, they dont cause me any problems, but they really irritate me.
    Bring lots of bag space, because these mobs, combined with the rest of the mines, drop tons of greens and grey items. $$!

Last edited by greendude111; 11-20-2007 at 01:32 AM. Reason: color change

When life gives you lemons, throw 'em back and yell "MAKE YOUR OWN F*CKING LEMONADE!!"

Daily Quest HELP! 4 u!
    oxymoron1c's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Daily Quest HELP! 4 u!

Please read the stickies. Black is a very bad color choice.

greendude111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ther now its red that better?

When life gives you lemons, throw 'em back and yell "MAKE YOUR OWN F*CKING LEMONADE!!"

Elites360's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this looks Really Helpful. +rep and thanks for Contributing.

+5rep Cause i liek it XD

greendude111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sweet ty <3

tispot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to do just about the same.. exept, I put the cooking daily in there, it might not yield the max amount of gold, but finding one of the 6 recipes in your reward box has the potential to make you extra gold, just missing 2 recipes =P

and now and then I take badger quests

MaiN's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+2 rep this is great! Will definately use this, to get my Epic Flyer.

NeoPhythe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great thnx +rep