Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blackrock Depths 100+ large brilliant shard farm + transmog per hour

Hey guys,

Back again with another gold farming guide, Today we will be looking at the dungeon Blackrock Depths.
    This is a well known farm for many gold farmers but i am here to give you an alternative method to farm.

Before you start any transmog farm or gold farm ensure you have the following addons:

TradeSkillMaster - Auction & Economy - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse
    LootAppraiser - Auction & Economy - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse

The reason for this farm is to gather boss drops from Blackrock Depths and disenchant them for Large brilliant shards currently worth 200g each on my server.

I am not going to lie to you and say i made 140k in looted item value for the hour and you can too!. chances are you may not.
    the deal is that you will get more than 100 large brilliant shards an hour with the chance at transmog. thats 20000g in large brilliant shards an hour.
    depending on server they may or may not sell. that part is up to you, to check your server and to test the waters to see if they sell well on your server.

You should only do this farm if you have enchanting and have checked the Auction house to check the current price on your realm and how many are up on the
    Auction house at one time.

There are many guides out there that show you how to farm this dungeon effectively and uses the hearthstone and character unstuck to reset the dungeon.
    Today i will be giving you another two options:

The First Route i take the clear this dungeon is to get a decent amount of large brilliant shards while also killing as many mobs as i can on the way.
    this run usually takes me around 8 minutes to clear the entire dungeon and i will not risk any lockout.

The Second route i take will use the abandoned mole machine to teleport to "just past the grim guzzler" and skip past half the dungeon. this will be the maximum amount of shards an hour as it mainly focuses on killing the bosses and this run only takes around 5 and a half minutes which will get you locked out in under an hour.

The reason i enjoy the first route is because it's not the best to put all your eggs in 1 basket. when i run this dungeon i come for the transmog and the chance for some super rare drops like chan's imperial robe or other patterns and items, while also farming a good amount of large brilliant shards. the difference between the first and second route is around 10-20 shards an hour.

I use a monk to farm this dungeon as i can use Zen Pilgrimage to teleport out of the dungeon, use the 1 minute cooldown to disenchant, clean my bags and vendor.
    by then i can reset the dungeon and teleport back. this trick allows you to use Bear tartar inside the dungeon for the full duration increasing your run speed for most of the run.
    By placing Transcendence on the abandoned mole machine after you teleport to "just past the grim guzzler" you are able to jump down to kill
    "Lord Incendius"
    "Fineous Darkvire"
    "Warder Stilgiss"
    After killing these 3 bosses you can just teleport back to the Transcendence and finish the rest of the run. saving precious time.

Other guides would have you finish the run then hearthstone back to a nearby town. run back in and teleport to "just past the grim guzzler" then jump down
    kill those 3 bosses and use unstuck. killing your character in the process.

A detailed video on any information you may need:
    WoW Gold farm - Blackrock Depths (Large Brilliant Shard + Transmog) - YouTube

Thanks for your time and i hope you get some nice stuff.
    If you have any suggestions on farms that i should try just post below and i will take a look.

Blackrock Depths 100+ large brilliant shard farm + transmog per hour
  2. Thanks Sariam1992 (1 members gave Thanks to Sharken808 for this useful post)
    Planetdune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see these kind of threads often and wonder where they are playing because I am on a very active realm (Silvermoon) and old stuff as this is rarely bought..

Sharken808's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Planetdune i play on oceanic Frostmourne alliance. which is the highest population server in oceanic and i think like top 10 for population in US. it doesnt sell like crazy, but maybe 50 to 100 a day sold. sometimes more sometimes less.

5. Thanks Sariam1992 (1 members gave Thanks to Sharken808 for this useful post)
    Sariam1992's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried this out and yep :P they do sell on Frostmourne ^.^ Nice to see some good guides coming off my home server :3