Thanks G/R
    20/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold earned from Class Order Hall Missions (1 Month Data)

Hello fellow goblins!
    So I have decided to keep track of how much gold I earn by doing the gold mission in the order hall across all my 12 characters, each of a different class.
    I will login with my mobile app once a day to collect the gold (if got) from the previous day and send them out.

This is the data I've collected , figures in RED means I did not hit the bonus 1.5k gold
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RYg74Es-DdbxUDA32dPkmBp2AaPsKGk4B1vrK357Hog/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Most of my followers these 3 equipments, increase chance 10% and 15%, increase when >8h and increase when accompany by troops (with 3 vitality)
    6 of my characters have the instant WQ complete, which helps in sustaining OR for missions, and I will send BoS to the other 6 character when they run low on OR. The only time I played with all most of my alt is when the event for World Quest is up which you can earn 5k OR after 20 WQ, giving priority to the alt with the lowest OR.
    TLDR, Earn 425k in a month which can buy 4 WoW Token in NA and 2 in EU.

EDIT: My active followers is based on this link https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/519b0t/what_orderhall_champions_to_deactivate_all/
    I know it's outdated, but it has work perfectly for me so far. Will make a few changes once the extra followers can be used.

EDIT2: I don't have Moroes or Meatball on any alts, Didn't even bother as most of my gold mission always hit 200%, with few exception such as gold mission that has <6h

EDIT3: As requested by a User, this is my follower setup. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LkfYKF4MAlaMFnTFAYebIXrQLd9UmBQaAyT6mDuOPbI/pubhtml
    RED highlights is because I feel the equipment could have a better replacement but I didn't have it.
    General rule is to get +15%,+10, + when accompany by big troops, + when more than 8hours. You can give the equipment which reward OR and Gold for Bodyguard if you always play that class. Doesn't really affect the gold obtain with 1 less follower as my shaman has 1 follower with OR and gold equipment and still earn the most gold across all my alt.

Full credit goes to: Reddit User darthvaleriye
    Last edited by TheGods; 04-16-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Gold earned from Class Order Hall Missions (1 Month Data)
  2. Thanks ev0, zello (2 members gave Thanks to TheGods for this useful post)
    Jinderox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the same guide to use followers but with the 6º inc today it has to be updated for better results.

TheGods's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    20/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please Beware that when you hit above 850 ilvl on more then 3 followers the missions are more expensive (cost more Orderhall Resources)!

- better stay on 850 Ilvl - it is more beneficial

Boosthive's Avatar Member Elite Boosting Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/1
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please, tell about your time costs for farming Orderhall Resources for each character in this month?
    and do u know some fast options to farm it? Thanks
    Last edited by Boosthive; 04-16-2017 at 08:46 AM.

Thanks G/R
    20/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boosthive View Post
    Please, tell about your time costs for farming Orderhall Resources for each character in this month?
    and do u know some fast options to farm it? Thanks
    I have 11 110s and another 17 (ranging from 102-109 currently) that are leveling passively via the Legion phone App and Experience missions. So basically, I have 28 characters all using order hall resources. As you can imagine, that requires a lot. But it is all done very quickly with little effort or time involved.
    Each 110 has Bloodhunter on their shoulders and I cycle through alts when there's a profitable 5-10 BoS WQ up, such as a kill quest or a profession WQ. These are up for long periods of time. As I do missions on my phone at work, I take a mental note of what WQs are up and if any are worth doing on my 110 cycle when I get home.
    So, I run a WQ on an alt and get an instant Bloodhunter bag drop in addition to the quest reward. I've got a ton of Demon Hunters, so the instant WQ completion item is a very nice way to insta-generate BoS or Order Hall resources too.
    Otherwise, I'm only playing my main and I've always had a surplus of BoS. There's no way that someone with less alts would or should have an issue keeping Order Hall Resources stocked so long as they are taking advantage of the lucrative and quick sources of BoS.

Boosthive's Avatar Member Elite Boosting Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/1
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you run with your alts for 5-10 Orderhall Resourses every day or just when you are on a zero?

Thanks G/R
    20/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boosthive View Post
    So you run with your alts for 5-10 Orderhall Resourses every day or just when you are on a zero?
    Most of my resources I earn passivly from playing the game - I get like 100 Blood of Sargeras each week for not even aiming at them. I then trade Blood of Sargeras for Orderhall Resources at the Blood Vendor and mail them to my alts which dont have much Resources left.