0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legion's spreadsheet

Some time ago I've made a spreadsheet for legion expansion which more or less tells you how to navigate in order to make profit @ AH.
    Example : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    The con of it is need to update prices outgoing from your local AH in order to adjust profit. Data on which I based this on was gathered by me via farming AH.
    Spreadsheet.ods :: Free File Hosting - File Dropper: File Host for Mp3, Videos, Music, Documents.
    Zippyshare.com - Spreadsheet.ods
    Uploadfiles.io - spreadsheet.ods
    Enjoy

Legion's spreadsheet
  2. Thanks cristicent, lewseller, Ashoran, Levifer, Cecu, ~Z~, zycamzip, IChangedMyUsername, VII (9 members gave Thanks to ketrish for this useful post)
    cristicent's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why nobody thank you ?
    This is pure gold,will modify the prices and see what it reveals

lewseller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate this, thank you for your time and effort towards this!

Levifer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, I will take a closer look at it later!
    Seems promising!

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be nice, if there was a spreadsheet to download all the data from Undermine Journal, and automatically have the data show on the main spreadsheet - so no manual input needed?

ketrish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can share, spread, modify it as you want as long you won't profit from it and there is author's mention (Sorry but don't remember the name of lincese). So if you'd like to join it with TUJ's sheet (and it's free) - go ahead. If you modify it to automatically do something for you or even transform it to google docs' version - go ahead.
    It made me milions and many more can be made especially with quite decent number of flasks counted in sheet. Keep in mind rank 3 patterns are luck based. My guildies had some of them after 100-200 crafts and mine took around 500-600 each minimum. Yet they're pure gold mine in this expansion.
    Enjoy the free knowledge

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zycamzip View Post
    Would be nice, if there was a spreadsheet to download all the data from Undermine Journal, and automatically have the data show on the main spreadsheet - so no manual input needed?
    Spent well over four hours looking into this. Its 100% possible but any methods online are either very outdated or not currently working. People claim to have working versions, but have not shared. I'd love to see this automated.

VII's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Awkwerdness
    You should look at Spreadsheet - The Lazy Goldmaker
    Works like a charm for me.

Thanks for the spreadsheet ketrish
    Looks nice ill give it a try

10. Thanks tzim (1 members gave Thanks to VII for this useful post)
    ketrish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBH from my experience in flask/pots most profit is based on how much gold you can invest. Getting 100g per flask as pure profit sucks but if you can go for 300 of each flask each week and have on avg 100 pure profit + r3 patterns (min. 1,4+ bonus) then we'd have
    1200 * 75g + 1200 * 0,4 * avg price of flask (let's say it's 1k-ish) = 90k + 480k = 570k of pure profit for doing aboslutely nothing
    You'd have to watch out only for markets like ash (people not always will need it so calculations would have to be done with i'd say 20% reserve), raw mats (if you'd have enough gold to semi control market - aka push and pull prices up/down then it's safe) and crafts in terms of two things where 1st would be pure profit from AH and 2nd would be craft to obli it (to get ashes) or buy from AH and push price @ AH.
    One thing is liquid gold mien in this spreadsheet - darkmoon cards. If You could produce let's say 1k of them (felwort should be main mats' source) then I'd assume (based on my realm's xp) every day should be a free token party (in best days I had up to 550k+ daily for 1h of work).
    Would almost forget. Online spreadsheet wasn't a requirement for me. For instance:
    - flask @ AH = 1k
    - so all mats should be around = 850g
    - yet I have all flasks @ r3 so 850g / 1,4 (bonuses) = 610g-ish
    I never bought shit from ah let's say per 1k flask. If I've seen for instance starlights for 40g/1/200stocks x let's say 50 from 1 guy - I don't think, I'm praying that no one else is faster than me because You need 7 x 40g per flask (280g total). Stars were always the highest cost of the flask so if I can get them (in my xp they were always like 50% of the flasks' price) for lower than 50% than it's even more extras for me.

To sum this up :
    1. Calculate only when you're starting using spreadsheets like this.
    2. Later on, don't calculate - estimate with lower boundary. If You ever met integral or differential it should be easy.
    3. Even if your profit will be around 10% with lower boundary, you should get more.
    4. This more is simply moving part (X) which You folks pointed out is missing out (updates). But this way if you'd adjust this spreadsheet once to your markets' prices (unless your markets are retarded and prices are varying daily by 50%+-) then it should be fine.

PS Reuploaded here so it won't disappear.
    Attached Files Attached Files