32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get WoW tokens much cheaper.

Hello! So heres a short little guide on how you get your WoW tokens "cheaper" than usual.

I know the tokens are exactly the same price on every server, but gold is not.

What I've done lately, is become much more active with selling Battle pets, and with battle pets, you'll be able to get your tokens cheaper. How? Glad you asked!

1 ) - Download TradeSkillMaster addon, or open Theunderminejournal or any similar item price check site.

2 ) - Log on your main server, with all your fancy gold, and head to the auction house.

3 ) - Search for /battle pets in the Shopping section of TradeSkillMaster, and look through the pets. When you hover above them, you will see the price on your server and "Region market value". Region market value means how much the pet sells for on other servers. If the pet sells high on other servers, buy the pet. Rince and repeat until you have spent a horrifying amount of golds.

4 ) - Use/Learn all the pets.

5 ) - Log out, and check on Theunderminejournal, for which server your newly bough battle pets sells for the most gold.

6 ) - Make a new character on that server, or if you already have a character there, just login, and head to your closest auction house.

7 ) - Cage all the pets you bought on your main server, and voilah you have transferred a ton of gold in pets, cross servers.

8 ) - Sell all the pets on the new server, for much more gold than what you bought it for.

Right. So to explain what I mean with getting the wow tokens much cheaper. With this method, you basically spend say 100k on one server to buy pets, and resell them for 250k on another server. Easy 150k profit, and basically means you can buy 2-3 tokens instead of 1 with the 100k investment, with only like 5-10 minutes of work.

This doesnt go good for a gold making guide, unless you plan on moving servers or selling gold on other servers or whatever, so the token is the best thing I can think of for usage of this method.

Enjoy!
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

How to get WoW tokens much cheaper.
  2. Thanks Ashoran, Jaladhjin, Ginchy, XxMagicxX (4 members gave Thanks to Falkeid for this useful post)
    Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/165
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing, good guide

gerger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the guide but i'm very sorry, whats new here? As in all others guides about 'transferring gold' or ' multiplying your gold ' or 'get rich fast' its all about how fast you can sell those pets and IF they ever gonna sell.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gerger View Post
    Thanks for the guide but i'm very sorry, whats new here? As in all others guides about 'transferring gold' or ' multiplying your gold ' or 'get rich fast' its all about how fast you can sell those pets and IF they ever gonna sell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to get WoW tokens much cheaper.-e0643704af134d9540c36492c972683b-gif  

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in the time it takes to sell the pets for the profit you could of farmed enough gold to buy the token your main realm anyway and still have the pets

XxMagicxX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been doing something similarly but with opening one of many hoards of TCG booster boxes I have, Since I bough them for waaay under the actual selling price. I pull out all kinds of neat rare stuff and then i redeem it on the server that sells for the most, = 200% profit. In the long run, it's worth it.