0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold making with Love is in the Air charms

Hey there, so this is a guide to farm Lovely charms, that turn into Lovely Charm Bracelets (10 each), that turn into Love Tokens, that turn into mounts and pets, that turn into profit

I've farmed this today at Dun Modr (EU) with a Frost DK (big area dmg). I've done this for almost an hour, until I reached maximun instances entered, got 650 charms in that time with translates in 65 bracelets.
    With a 110 char, you have to set dungeon to normal. Go to the Everbloom, mount up and kill all the mobs from the entrance to the first (Witherbark) and then the second (Ancient Protectors) bosses.
    I went to the Witherbark route first, from the entrance pull everything in the order the pic shows, try not to take the 2 pulls next to the hut and dont pull the sleeping mandragora, he will get pulled by the other mobs later because if you do he will follow you briefly and then come back to his spot (you dont want that to happen because is 1 less charm chance ), so past the mandragora take the pull on the left and then pull the 3 packs channeling the boss, follow up to the right pulling the 2 packs of golden flowers in there, then jump down to the hut marked black and pull the 2 packs left and the ones in the hut. Then wait OUTSIDE, its important not to stay inside the hut because several packs of mobs will bug and go back to their spot, so stay in the ramp, outside the hut. Wait for all of them there and AoE them down. Thats about 25-35 charms.

Secound route is easier, from the entrance go to the right side (mounted), take all the mobs all the way to the second boss, take the 2 guys sitting in the hut, dont take the sleeping one (because he will just aggro but wont follow you), get out and keep pulling until you get to the second boss. This route is easier and they will all come to melee way faster than the first route, kill them, loot, mount up and get out. Thats about 20 charms or so.

So roughly 50-55 charms per run. Each run takes about 5-6 minutes and you can repeat until you reach the maximum instances. Also some green items, grey stuff, all of it worth 300-400g on vendor.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

With the bracelets you make from the runs you can turn them in one by one for one Love Token or do the 4 daily quests each day (more profit) for the leaders of each faction, they require 1 bracelet and in exchange will give you 5 tokens. With the tokens you can buy the 2 new toys (100 and 270 tokens), the old toy (10 tokens), 2 pets (40 tokens each) and the mount (270 tokens)
    The mount is what we want if you want to make money, it's worth about 50k and you can buy several of them by the time the event ends by doing this runs. Store them for a couple months and sell them during all the year until the next event. If you find the AH with lots of mounts you can also try to buy the pets and try to make some profit there.
    I hope this works for you!

Edit: I could not post this in the section that it was supposed to be posted. Sorry for the grammar, english isn't my first language, not even my second.
    Last edited by X00; 02-07-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Gold making with Love is in the Air charms
  2. Thanks booty-o's (1 members gave Thanks to X00 for this useful post)
    ojeje's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (67%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so it tooks almost 5 hour to farm the mount, and can sell it for 50,000 gold its not that good profit
    your guide is nice, but i can farm around 600 foxflower in 1 hour, which means 30,000 gold / hour for me, in my realm 9-10 k / 200 foxflower, so in 5 hour farming i can collect 150,000 gold

job.horde's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ojeje View Post
    so it tooks almost 5 hour to farm the mount, and can sell it for 50,000 gold its not that good profit
    your guide is nice, but i can farm around 600 foxflower in 1 hour, which means 30,000 gold / hour for me, in my realm 9-10 k / 200 foxflower, so in 5 hour farming i can collect 150,000 gold
    600foxflower in 1 hour?
    ok im gonna check this ill let you know in 15mins when i got 1000 foxflowers

booty-o's's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info and the guide. While some people may see this as only a way to make profit; others may just want a fairly quick and easy way to get the mount so they can learn it/use it for themselves.

Edit: just ran this one time on my druid tank, took less than 5 minutes and I got 66 charms.
    Last edited by booty-o's; 02-11-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Bloodredhood's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 runs and 35 charms per one. I call your 66 bullshit.

arcadefire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bloodredhood View Post
    3 runs and 35 charms per one. I call your 66 bullshit.
    You want video? I can make one right now.