Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get a cheap level 100 character boost (€25/27)

TL;DR

on the blizzard account you want a boost on; start the a trial(starter account), and use the bfa key on it.. ez 110 boost. YOU DO NOT NEED GAME TIME NOR DO YOU NEED THE STANDARD EDITION. you only need an active MAIN account(to use the 110 boost) - vietjohn95

Note: This requires you to have another wow licence which has not been upgraded to legion on your main battle.net account in order for it to work (non-starter) so this guide does not factor in purchasing the WoW licence required if you do not already have this, although buying the licence is usually quite cheap (£5/$10) so even if you do have to buy the standard licence and legion, this will still be cheaper than buying a boost directly from the store.

It is possible to get a level 100 character boost for about half the price of what it would cost you if you bought a boost directly from the in-game store.

You will need to have a second wow licence on your battle.net which has not been upgraded to legion, if you do not already have a second licence, you can easily add one by going to your battle.net account page and add a starter edition licence once you have this, purchase legion somewhere cheap usually around 25 euros / 27 dollars, see below link for a small list of digital licences you can buy for a cheap price (it's not a referral link so don't worry)

EU: Buy WoW Legion CD KEY Compare Prices
    US: WoW Legion Digital Download Price Comparison

Once you have a legion key, redeem it on your second wow licence on your battle.net account and log into the game.

You can then claim that character boost on your main world of warcraft account licence by logging in to your normal account as the 100 boost the Token is BATTLE.NET BOUND and usable on EVERY ACCOUNT on the Battle.net!

Following this will snatch you on average a level 100 character boost for half the price compared to the blizzard store.

PSA: It's also worth noting that you can get the battlechest for $10 if you create a trial account in the first instance, once you log in, you'll have the option to buy the battlechest for 10 dollars instead of its regular price on the store.

Still working as of 26-May-2018 (please don't forget to give rep/thanks)
    Last edited by Scumstation; 05-26-2019 at 01:54 PM.

How to get a cheap level 100 character boost (€25/27)
  2. Thanks clozer, frozenspell, Aurina, Superzozo, Ghostfang, hackerlol, Stormsoul94, xxsamxx86, xvgxd, mpslayer, Roccatex, VirtualSelf (12 members gave Thanks to Scumstation for this useful post)
    Animalm4st3r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So does my second licences require playtime? and how do i do it, do i just get the upgrade button on my main account?

Edit: Just confirmed it myself, you dont need playtime. The boost button appears on your main account takes aroun 30 minutes to appear
    Last edited by Animalm4st3r; 01-04-2017 at 04:03 PM.

4. Thanks Scumstation (1 members gave Thanks to Animalm4st3r for this useful post)
    clozer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/9
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying this right now, thanks for sharing!

Edit: Worked perfectly, had my level 100 token instantly.
    Last edited by clozer; 01-04-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Ginchy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    286/109
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone else besides these guys with no rep confirm? dont trust that this guy just has more than 1 account lol. if it works im doing it.

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ginchy View Post
    anyone else besides these guys with no rep confirm? dont trust that this guy just has more than 1 account lol. if it works im doing it.
    I don't know what benefit i'd get by trying to fool people with this? lol it's definitely legit and works, up to you if you decide to try it but it worked for me and obviously others..

Also confirmation of this working (and how it orginally come about) here (Possible cheap Charakterboost?).
    Last edited by Scumstation; 01-05-2017 at 03:25 AM.

Kazique's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/17
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh this is working. Noticed this when i added 5 bot accounts to same bnet i got 5 boosts that i could use on the same account if inwanted to

tojakuba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use second account, the basic one from bchest, for sniping and banking stuff and i can use boost there from my main account which have Legion.

Vaiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the second account need to be active in order to receive the boost?

EDIT

I followed the procedure and activated the key on my second account which didnt have any game time
    When I went on my main/alt account the game boost was missing, so i contacted blizz support.

The 100 boost was in a "pending" status, because I didn't have any game time. The support guy added a few days of game time and then it worked.

If you're adding legion to a frozen account, contact blizz support so that they can activate the boost for you

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Vaiz; 01-05-2017 at 06:45 AM.

11. Thanks frozenspell (1 members gave Thanks to Vaiz for this useful post)
    jmack21's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i buy an EU key and add it to a US account (or create a new EU account and attach it to my US account) does this still work?

frozenspell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for making a real thread OUT OF MY GUIDE, you're welcome

Originally Posted by jmack21 View Post
    If i buy an EU key and add it to a US account (or create a new EU account and attach it to my US account) does this still work?
    I havent tested it but i doubt it.
    Since you wont get all the achievements you got on your EU account on US no?
    Last edited by frozenspell; 08-27-2018 at 04:32 AM.

stevendph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UrbanSurgeon View Post
    Note: This requires you to have another wow licence which has not been upgraded to legion on your main battle.net account in order for it to work (non-starter) so this guide does not factor in purchasing the WoW licence required if you do not already have this, although this will still be cheaper than buying a boost directly from the store.

As found on another thread, it is possible to get a level 100 character boost for about half the price of what it would cost you if you bought a boost directly from the in-game store.

You will need to have a second wow licence on your battle.net which has not been upgraded to legion, once you have this, purchase legion somewhere cheap usually around 25 euros / 27 dollars, see below link for a small list of digital licences you can buy for a cheap price (it's not a referral link so don't worry)

Buy WoW Legion CD KEY Compare Prices

Once you have a legion key, redeem it on your second wow licence on your battle.net account and log into the game.

You can then claim that character boost on your main account, as the 100 boost the Token is BATTLE.NET BOUND and usable on EVERY ACCOUNT on the Battle.net.
    Checking on these websites, all are Legion key for EU Legion. Is EU legion key worked with US lisence? Or, do you know any sites that sell cheap US legion key?

frozenspell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stevendph View Post
    Checking on these websites, all are Legion key for EU Legion. Is EU legion key worked with US lisence? Or, do you know any sites that sell cheap US legion key?
    WoW Legion Digital Download Price Comparison maybe this is the way to go for you

Aurina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/5
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, just what I needed.

dritftz6969's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, finding a Cheap NA copy of legion apparently doesn't exist. lol

WorldsGreatest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only got one wow account. How do I get a second account?.

19. Thanks Ginchy (1 members gave Thanks to WorldsGreatest for this useful post)
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast