46/48
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

free game time.

so if you have legion but you're unwilling to pay for the resub fee or don't have the gold for a month via wow token.

wow token prices here. WoW Token Info

contact a gm, through the support telling them you'd like to get some free game time so you can pay for a wow token for game time as per whatever reason ... there is no need to lie any reason you don't want to pay for it but if you'd rather spend your time grinding/farming gold for a token, they'll be cool with because for every player that does these , it stimulates their account house and as well they get 25% more profit per person who does it this way 14.99 or 20.00 they'll want you do this.

once you have the free week so or whatever of game time, you could tons of stuff to make gold, there are tons of you tubers and guides of players like you who are willing to teach you via their videos. you can go to youtube.com, or whatever your countries video site and search 'farm gold world of Warcraft'

if you'd rather just be spoon feed things, to get your month, you can make a demon hunter on a server where you play, get it to 100 through the tutorial and you should have around 900 gold, with current prices of wow tokens on North American servers it would be about 40 to 50 times running through the starting zone and mailing the gold to your main.

cheers!
    Ted Danson does all the prancing and depanting.

free game time.
    sanchezwow's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    29/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most likely GMs will give you 24hours.
    Nice Tip for new People but who is able to make 80k in about 24hours except a few people

castiel92's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked for 1-2 days - and dude was so polite he gave me 1 week

LoveOne's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a discussion with a gm about this.
    Last year i bought 6 months of gametime and due to irl stuff i barely played 30 days altogether.
    He basicly told me this:
    If you're a loyal custommer, aka played for quite some years and your account was active for many months, they might give you a week of gametime because it could be possible that while you were subscribed you weren't able to play on some days.
    If you play 2-3 months at once then quit for an year and so on and then you ask for free gametime then they will either refuse or give you 24 hrs of gametime.