Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easily catch rare for your Fishing Artifact!

Heyy guys,

I did not personally make this, I just made some minor adjustments to fit my own UI, but someone over at the US has made an extremely advanced WeakAuras string export (8 google docs pages long). I imported it and I got stunned!

Let me show you how it looks like per zone (yes it is dynamical and changes per zone):

Click to enlarge

This is the most amazing WeakAura I've ever found.

Features:

Arcane Lure tracking: Shows you how many Arcane Lures you have remaining, and helps remind you to keep one active.

Zone-specific tracking:
    Shows what bait from the current zone you have, and which ones you do not. This list updates to automatically show the bait for the zone you're in.

Easy-to-use interface: Clicking an icon of the bait or lure you have will activate it, and the text will turn green and show the remaining time of the buff.

Combat bait warning: When you have acquired one of the baits that result in combat, the "active" text will be red instead of green. If you fish up a Stunned, Angry Shark, the text is red and the icon flashes to warn you that you need to drop it quickly!

This will also track "pre-bait" that you use to acquire the actual bait. For example, if you pick up a Moosehorn Hook, it will display that until you get a Silverscale Minnow.

Instructions are as follows:

1. Open WeakAuras
    2. Click "New"
    3. Click "Import"
    4. Paste the string
    5. Click "Import" in the new box that pops up
    6. You may get a warning about custom code - I'm not trying to scam you, I promise.
    7. Click "Done" in the main window.

Important: You need to have an item set called "Fishing" to get this WeakAura to appear. If you don't know what this means:
    1. Open your character menu (default "C" key)
    2. Press "New Set"
    3. Important: Name the set Fishing
    4. For mine, I deactivate all slots except my Main Hand that has my fishing pole.

It really helps to have another Equipment Set for your main gear to easily switch back and forth.

Once you have your equipment sets made, you can drag the icons directly from your character window to your action bars.

Congratulations! Whenever you have your "Fishing" set equipped, the Tackle Box WeakAura will display and you can use it to gather those Underlight Angler Artifact Points!

Important note: PLEASE let me know if you find an issue with this. A lot of work went into this, and there's bound to be mistakes. I also know WeakAuras can be strange when it comes to items you don't currently have (for example, I had to collect every single bait to make this work). This also may be very computer intensive, as WeakAuras usually are and this is a big one.

At the very least, I hope this works well and is useful to some people.
    Happy fishing!

Excited enough? Here is a link to the original thread: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749035848
    Link to the google docs string: WoW Legion TackleBox WeakAura Save - Google Docs

It mmay take forever to load, so I'll try to get it in one post here, or alternatively put it in a text file for sale, just import in WeakAuras, place it where you want, use something like WildCatch, and you're all set!

Download (.txt file): MEGA
    VirusTotal: Antivirus scan for 358a72f2b2841408f4d1d2e5d22a5186bed0827ebce8c38ba2d375c903d98791 at
    2016-10-25 02:17:35 UTC - VirusTotal

I hope this makes you as happy as it made me. It's 100% legal, it's a WeakAura import which is a legal AddOn, it becomes less legal when you use auto fishers :P

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by Parog; 10-25-2016 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Title fix

Easily catch rare for your Fishing Artifact!
  2. Thanks Mexton (1 members gave Thanks to Annaisha for this useful post)