2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mining + Herbalism (100-110) Faster

Before I start this guide I will say I know similar guides exists. But this is my method and it yields me a ton of ore and herbs.

Ok to start, I would suggest getting a couple of items from the AH or having a Blacksmith craft you them. They are the mount stirrups and mount horseshoes. These will allow you to gather while mounted in broken isles and move 20% faster while mounted in broken isles for 2 hours and it persists through death.

Now then the meat of this is fairly simple. you will need a realm jumping addon. I personally use "Cross Realm Assist". It allows for quick joining and doesn't encumber your UI to much. Now if you are looking to mine both leystone and felslate you will have to travel to a couple different locations that are close by. Below I will describe a pic of the map area I use:

Mining + Herbalism (100-110) Faster-mining-gif

The big red circle is the area you'll be mining in. The smaller green circles are indicating there are caves where seams spawn regurlarly. While the orange circle shows where there is a strong concentration of felslate Basilisks you can mine for a felslate and a chance to spawn the basilisk that drops 10+ felslate when killed. The way I do this is I sit in 1 of the 2 caves and realm hop for about 10min at a time, I mine everything that comes up then move to the cave on the other side. Repeating the process for about 10min on this side ensures that the nodes on most of the servers have had a chance to respawn. I also clear all basilisk I come across in this time.
    Route Avg: 300 leystone per hour
    Route Avg: 200 felslate per hour

A couple of dedicated farming here can produce over 1k ore with very little effort or travel time.

Now onto Herbing. This can be done at any level after 100. Starlight roses are the most annoying herb to gather. Like the previous method for mining we will be doing roughly the same thing in a different area.

Mining + Herbalism (100-110) Faster-herbs-gif

This is where your horseshoes and stirrups come in handy. Use them both and simply run around this small area grabbing all the herbs, and while still running you quick join when you grab all the nodes on that realm. The key to this is to never stop moving for more than 1 second. You stay mounted and just keep going. The only time you are off your mount is to kill withered that spawn off a node. Even with only level 1 starlight rose you can gather an insane amount this way.
    Avg Rose: 90-100 per hour
    I do this on my level 104 paladin so things aggro me often but once you join a new realm you will drop aggro and continue to farm as usual. The speed increase from your horseshoes allows you to complete this small area really fast and you'll out run most mobs enough to farm the herb and move on. If you are getting dazed off your mount a lot there is a tailoring item that prevents dazing for 2 hours while mounted as well.

I hope this guide helps some of you, I know it's kind of a same old guide others have posted. But I wanted to share my exact method that gets me OVER 100k Gold a day with just 1-3 hours of work. This may vary from realm to realm but on my realm Felslate and starlight rose are going really high. Roses are about 300g per and felslate is still at 100g per.

Mining + Herbalism (100-110) Faster
  2. Thanks Skram, moonk1n, Chokladmos (3 members gave Thanks to Censorship for this useful post)
    folrex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Haven't seen this , thanks for sharing