Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting the "Ratstallion" rat mount from Dalaran

New expansion, new mounts..
    One of the unique ones is the "Ratstallion" which is a rideable rat.

To get it, you must do the achievement "Underbelly Tycoon", which requires you to get 20,000 Sightless Eyes in Dalaran's Underbelly.
    Now, there are tips and tricks to get them faster than you normally would!

The regular way to get the sightless eyes is killing players, when guards are looking away, which can be done by paying 50 sightless eyes to Raethan in the entrance to the Underbelly. You can also kill mobs that are summoned, by buying the summons from different vendors in the Underbelly, which costs sightless eyes.

Here's the "cheap" way of doing it. First off you want to buy "Wild Mana Wand" from Dazzik "Proudmoore" which is located in the south-eastern part of the underbelly. It costs 175 sightless eyes.

Now, wait for Guards to stop PvP and wait for a boss to spawn. The wand allows you to buff a boss so it gives more sightless eyes, but has a ton more hp. Must be used while at 90% hp though.

Now, wait for people to bundle up, go to Raethan and pull the trigger for PvP to start. Most people won't notice this and will keep killing the boss. Now, stand behind them, make sure to have the hardest hitting AoE spell ready and just put it down in the masses. As a hunter Stampede works really well combined with Barrage, if you're playing BM. Doing this, I've gotten about 1-2k every boss

Be sure to use some Eyes before hitting the 5k cap, as this will stop you from reaching the achievement.
    Gl getting rat boys!

https://i.gyazo.com/79a432c396c3b13e...8685214dac.mp4 video showing it on an orc female, if anyone wants to see that.
    Last edited by Mahizzta; 08-31-2016 at 07:36 PM.

Getting the "Ratstallion" rat mount from Dalaran
  2. Thanks Eryx, Snowee (2 members gave Thanks to Mahizzta for this useful post)
    Gbyrd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as a demon hunter sit back and just tap people and run. unfortunately ranged is far more advantageous here. And whenever i talk to the dude he never gives me any bribe options

Mahizzta's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/18
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gbyrd View Post
    as a demon hunter sit back and just tap people and run. unfortunately ranged is far more advantageous here. And whenever i talk to the dude he never gives me any bribe options
    The bribe option is on a cooldown. I'm pretty sure, from experience, guards are gone for 5 minutes and then you cannot bribe for 5 minutes. I've seen it bug though, where there was permabribed for 20 minutes