Unlimited Nethershard Farm (Without having to rely on joining multiple groups) menu

User Tag List

druss28's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlimited Nethershard Farm (Without having to rely on joining multiple groups)

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section and I have looked and don't think this has been posted before.

Whilst doing the Westfall Invasion, on stage 3 I was killed and upon ressing at gy I was unable to move, with a message saying "Cannot do that whilst stunned". I tried /reload but still I was stuck, so I logged out hopping this would solve the problem. When I logged back it I could move once more but the Invasion had started again from stage 1!!!!!!. I tested this again from stage 2 this time and it happened again. But when I completed the Invasion and logged out it didn't work, so once stage 3 is completed you must relog. I know it's not gamebreaking but at the very least you are guaranteed to start the invasion from the beginning every time without having to use lfr.

Unlimited Nethershard Farm (Without having to rely on joining multiple groups)
    dougy4t's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    47/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always do this solo,what i do is get into a proving grounds then teleport out and head off to the invasion,
    Then at any time as long as its before you kill the last boss on stage 4 you can teleport back to proving grounds
    and back out again the event will reset back to stage 1,then just rinse and repeat for as long as you like.

3. Thanks tialk (1 members gave Thanks to dougy4t for this useful post)
    PassionSTAR's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    5/56
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who smell a powerleveling chance here, i tried it with my 95 monk i used to "farm" the events for leveling without any work (beside the traveling).
    I logged out at stage 4, logged back in and were at stage 1 again - first thought was "yay it works". But then i noticed i didn't get any more EP or chests for the stages i already completed.
    So it was just a waste of time because i needed to wait for all stages again

KcBlack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PassionSTAR View Post
    For those who smell a powerleveling chance here, i tried it with my 95 monk i used to "farm" the events for leveling without any work (beside the traveling).
    I logged out at stage 4, logged back in and were at stage 1 again - first thought was "yay it works". But then i noticed i didn't get any more EP or chests for the stages i already completed.
    So it was just a waste of time because i needed to wait for all stages again
    darn, thanks for saving me some time!