0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[7.0 Prepatch Event] Easy Dreadlord Form

Hello everyone I hope you're enjoying the Prepatch as much as I am. Particularly the Whispers event that takes place in your factions major city. I have some helpful tips that may seem pretty obvious but may help some of you.

In order to get this buff someone else with the buff [Dark Thoughts] needs to cast [Turn Ally] on you. After that things are simple to keep the buff for as long as you want and also easily get rid of the 9 stacks of [Frail Mind]. You need to get rid of that debuff in order to cast [Give In To Darkness].

Here's what you need:

1. The character you want to turn into a Dreadlord get the buff from someone else.

2. An alt character on another account. Trial/Veteran accounts work just fine.

3. Both characters in a nice little corner where guards won't attack.

I personally use the Valley of Heroes moat. I swim under the bridge into the little holes in the wall and have my Main Character go under water because you get a debuff that will let anyone attack you for 15 seconds. Then turn your alt character. Swim up to catch your breath after debuff is gone. Remove the buff on your Alt. Swim back down on your Main and cast it again. Do this 9 times to fully remove the debuff. But on the last time do not remove the buff from your alt because you want to be able to reliably turn your Main. Log off your alt to save the 30 minute duration on the buff.

Last but not least go to any area you want to attack. And kill your allies!

A little side note, because of the new phasing system sometimes you can't see your alt. So I would join groups up before getting close to eachother. I had to log out and run out of Stormwind a couple times. Run out with your alt not your main. Going out of your major city with the buff will remove it.

I hope this helps some of you. Enjoy.
    Last edited by piehead; 08-12-2016 at 08:54 PM.
    Don't do things to others that you would not want them to do to you.

[7.0 Prepatch Event] Easy Dreadlord Form
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep I already posted this over in the elite section, nice finding on your own though

piehead's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I did do a search in the forums for it but didn't find any posts. But them being in the Elite forums would make sense because I can't see them.
    Don't do things to others that you would not want them to do to you.