2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steamwheedle Preservation Society Quick Rep

For this guide we are going to collect Gorian Artifact Fragment and Highmaul Relic from Highmaul Reliquary chests that you can turn in for rep quickly by "realmhopping". Reaching exalted gives you the title "Conservationist" (with the quotation marks) and allows you to buy their tabard and the Domesticated Razorback mount.

You get 250 rep for 20x Gorian fragments and 350 rep for every relic. Every chest gives you one relic and 2-10 gorian fragments. Assuming you get 2 fragments every chest would be worth 375 rep so in the worst case scenario you would at most have to loot 112 chests. Being more generous and assuming you get 4 fragments every chest you would get 400 rep per chest and you'd have to collect 105 chests. So you should be done when you have somewhere around 100-112 chests collected (just count how many Highmaul Relics you have, you get one in every chest.) This is all assuming you're starting at neutral with no reputation.
    I don't want to give you a specific timeframe as it's mostly based on luck, sometimes I find loads of chests in a row and other times I can go for a long time without finding any. It's still quite a fast method.

You could just make a path around all the spawnpoints and run around on one server but we're going to do it a little bit faster by using a specific spot and "realmhopping" with an addon like Server Hop and Cross Realm Assist.

The spot we will be farming has three chests located at these coordinates in nagrand.
    /way 62.5 34.5
    /way 62.8 36.5
    /way 62.6 37.2
    Here is some pics of the chest locations.

You can see all the chests from this location on the wall by moving a bit. (Another album, click it.)
    Just stay on that wall and keep jumping servers and checking the spots from that location and just grab the chests if they spawn and then repeat until you have enough relics and fragments.

This spot may not be the most efficient but it worked fine enough for me. If you really want to maximize your efficiency you could look up the spawnpoints and probably find a better spot.
    You should also use your nagrand talbuk or horde equivalent if you have it so you can loot the chests while mounted to save some time.

I can't take all credit as I got the main idea from this video made by "
    Tommyruin Gaming" that I found on the wow reddit. The farming spot makes it way more efficient and I've seen a quite a few people doing this ingame but they all seem to just be standing in front of one spawn point and switching servers which is both slow and in my opinion it gets quite tiring just sitting still doing the same action over and over. This method should in theory be three times as fast if not faster considering you sometimes luck out and find several chests on the one server.

Tl;dr
    Stand in the spot where you can see all the chests
    Collect the chests if you see any
    Switch server
    Repeat
    Around 100-112 chests should be enough to get you to exalted from neutral.

Steamwheedle Preservation Society Quick Rep
  2. Thanks Galithiel (1 members gave Thanks to Zokmag for this useful post)
    castiel92's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly i would prefer farming rares in nagrand - they give you item that gives you 500rep + you got chance to get beg with some good things to sell + you have a chance to get 300% potion to get

4. Thanks Galithiel (1 members gave Thanks to castiel92 for this useful post)
    Admitimpro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now better to just clear Everbloom on heroic difficulty with the draenor dungeon weekly clearing all trash would give you so much rep