Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Essence of the Undeath - Tome of Illusion Material

what's up guys,

a lot of us are probably gathering up mats to either re-sell or craft the Tomes ourselves and make some sweet coin with the Legion release.
    I have looked into several locations and mob types - what I have come up with is farming Stratholme, Service Entrance.

Essence of the Undeath - Tome of Illusion Material-stratholme-jpg

Once you've entered the dungeon, you simply walk straight forward an pull mobs while doing so - then, after you have passed the corridor and the gate - stick to your right and aggro everything that is within range - walk past the first Ziggurat(don't bother with them, we're not here for the last Boss/the monstrosities(despite the wowhead drop rate of 52%, I haven't seen a single one within 10 runs,therefor I am skipping these completely) into another small corridor, now sticking to the left wall and, once again, pulling everything you have in sight - once you have come across the corner on your left side, you should find another corner where you can place yourself in and let the mobs group up on you. Then you walk towards the very last Ziggurat, make sure to have some sort of movement speed increase for the upcoming gates - you want to be quick enough to walk through them without being caught within. If you got caught, no worries, they'll open up once you have killed the rats (~+5seconds). Now you're free to walk outside and reset.
    Remember, if you're a Druid, use Teleport: Moonglade - the quickest way of leaving, resetting and entering a Dungeon.

Moonglade+reset macro:
    /script ResetInstances();
    /cast Teleport: Moonglade

as usual, I have prepared a video for this:

that's all for now, have a good one and enjoy.
    Last edited by Paddedago; 07-06-2016 at 06:35 AM. Reason: added video.

Essence of the Undeath - Tome of Illusion Material