1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Methodus View Post
    Maybe with the crash it lost historical data. Might take a few days to build up information for it to work again?
    No idea, but a reply from the OP would be nice as he is the "expert" so he should be able to shed light.

1,000,000g On The AH - The [Pre-Legion] Guide For A Goldmaking Hero
    stevesgamebox's Avatar Site Donator The AH Newbie Success Guy
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ToxicPanda View Post
    No idea, but a reply from the OP would be nice as he is the "expert" so he should be able to shed light.
    Yes =). Do not worry, TSM will be up soon with historical prices again.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ToxicPanda View Post
    Shame he doesn't respond and give support to people whom need it. quite a few people i know with the same guide are having the same issue with historical issues since TSM went down. myself and them have tried to contact on Skype and the site and nothing. shame really to be honest
    Hey Toxic . Apologies for that. I'm deeply sorry if your support request was missed.

Please understand when TSM historical data temporarily failed - we had an overwhelming amount of incoming emails. haha.

On the other hand.. Sometimes TSM will have issues with AuctionDB. They usually roll over in a couple of days - so often times I don't address them as a serious matter.

As goldmakers, all we have to do is wait until they're back up. And when your dealing with the developers who maintain TSM.. It's usually back in a couple of days.

P.S Update: TSM DBregionaldata is back up! Enjoy!
    Last edited by stevesgamebox; 07-21-2016 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Update on regional data.

ZedC98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess I'll post again as it was missed.

"I've got multiple problems:

When I start the post scan for some items it comes up in red "Item/Group is invalid (see chat)" and when I look to chat it says "TSM_Auctioning: Did not post *Item Name* because your minimum price (35% dbregionhistorical) is invalid. Check your settings" Why's this happening and how do I fix it?

Several items too which don't come up as invalid appear in orange saying "Cheapest auction below min price" and wont post, how do I fix that?

When I made the scroll wheel macro also it did nothing, the video for it didn't help much either on how to use it or how it's used, anyone who could clear this up too?"

This has been going on for about a week or so now too with no fix so I'm assuming it's not to do with a need to update in a few days or anything.
    Last edited by ZedC98; 07-21-2016 at 08:07 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ZedC98 View Post

When I start the post scan for some items it comes up in red "Item/Group is invalid (see chat)" and when I look to chat it says "TSM_Auctioning: Did not post *Item Name* because your minimum price (35% dbregionhistorical) is invalid. Check your settings" Why's this happening and how do I fix it?

Several items too which don't come up as invalid appear in orange saying "Cheapest auction below min price" and wont post, how do I fix that?

When I made the scroll wheel macro also it did nothing, the video for it didn't help much either on how to use it or how it's used, anyone who could clear this up too?"

This has been going on for about a week or so now too with no fix so I'm assuming it's not to do with a need to update in a few days or anything.
    Originally Posted by ZedC98 View Post

Hey Zed! I'd love to help out.

So first off your getting the invalid error?

Is this happening to some of your items or all of your posted items? Could you double check that you have the minimum price entered correctly? I think this problem is a small technical one, that could be fixed rather fast

As for your second question, Here's the fix: when you get the "cheapest auction below minimum price" you can tell TSM to post the item at the minimum price anyway. All you have to do is change this option in your operation.

Instead of "don't post items" you'll change your minimum price setting to "post at minimum price". TBH, this is the setting im using 100% of them time.

----

Finally as for the scroll wheel macro.. I think I left a video in the thread here. Here it is again. =)

Also, if your not one for videos.. this is the macro I'm using for scroll wheel. Just create it, and bind it to any scroll key. Instead of clicking "post" you can just scroll over the button - making the auction part sooooo much faster.

/click TSMAuctioningCancelButton
    /click TSMShoppingBuyoutConfirmationButton
    /click TSMAuctioningPostButton
    /click TSMShoppingBuyoutButton
    /click TSMDestroyButton

Hope this helps!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    I was just cruising the TSM website and found this

https://i.imgur.com/Ov1DUxJ.png

TSM THEMSELVES say that Stevesgamebox guide is misleading.

Stevesgamebox, Can we have a explanation of this please?
    I would completely ignore this

Way back when - when I created the original 100,000g series - there was a bit of bad blood between me and other players who we're passionate about TSM.

In short, many of the TSM creators felt that my way of explaining and teaching TSM was horribly simple - and did not give players the "full round-about" of what the addon can do. In early WOD that brought alot of stress on the TSM team - When the first 100,000g on the AH video hit ((which was my most popular video to date) - I could imagine the authors of the TSM got hundreds of new support requests..

Most of them from newbies, asking newbie like questions, using operations and setups from my original videos.

I can understand why they would not like my content. It can sometimes send the wrong crowd their way

Again, it's unfortunate that they feel my videos are "misleading". My videos appeal to the masses, most specifically players who are new to TSM. And have helped thousands on this forum and on YouTube! It's just a shame that the creators of TSM can't see the good in that =)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fero323 View Post
    One thing is not working here with this guide, on my server(burning legiop eu) noone buys any transmog items, even cool looking, so tsm is not working for me
    Hey man!

Again, it all has to do with your server! Your server will make or break you in this process. If you in fact have a couple of hundred of xmog running (and remember xmog isnt the only thing you can sell) and still no sells - it would be more profitable for you to attack a different market.

Remember, TSM isnt just for selling transmog. You can use what you learned here to pretty much sell anything. Try your professions, garrison items, or just items you find on your daily escapades.

If you seriously can't get any items to sell on your server - take what you learned here and apply it to a different market

Hope this helps/

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Methodus View Post
    Ill try to help with a couple questions. Hopefully it helps some.

Attachment 26598

Attachment 26597
    '
    From there go into your /m (macros) pull out the macro that TSM created. Place it on your action bar and bind that kind to mouse wheel. Might be another way to do it but thats how I do it

There is also a video from Steve on Youtube for this option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8V-SvyNkk
    Sorry to necro this, but here it is again

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Disphotic View Post
    Kinda off topic, but is auctioneer addon never used anymore? I have been away for a couple of years from the gold making scene
    Yes it is. In fact, I still use auctioneer for most of my goldmaking It's too damn good to pass up.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh lawd he's back.. welcome welcome :-P
    Last edited by Jaladhjin; 07-22-2016 at 12:24 AM.

The Graphic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1,000,000g On The AH - The [Pre-Legion] Guide For A Goldmaking Hero-a169ab45667e24e0460357f9d6185a93-png

I've been trying to set the operations to sell like you said in your video. But I seem to be having issues when I try to post my none stackable items. Its either my 150% dbdregionalhistorical or 35% that causes TSM to error. Any ideas?

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember with patch 7.0 out a lot of add-ons are still very broken
    You may want to wait a couple days to let TSM and the other companies update I still occasionally get errors on TSM too

Edits: didn't see the picture I'm going to leave my post though because it is still valid information for the next little while

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I have about 600 auctions atm, all common/rare/epic gear. Most dont sell but I dont have a problem placing them on AH with TSM.

Now the question, what beside undercutting competition I should change if I wanna place them for a cheaper price, so far I only sold about 30 items out of few k that i have and I wanna sell them a bit faster since I still have to open 2000+ boxes.

Keltix070's Avatar Site Donator The Darkener
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm really sad but all the Pandaria farming spots aren't that good anymore now that they have removed the Potion of Luck, so yea. You were wrong Steve, they were gonna nerf it this far into WoD :C

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by markons View Post
    Well I have about 600 auctions atm, all common/rare/epic gear. Most dont sell but I dont have a problem placing them on AH with TSM.

Now the question, what beside undercutting competition I should change if I wanna place them for a cheaper price, so far I only sold about 30 items out of few k that i have and I wanna sell them a bit faster since I still have to open 2000+ boxes.
    Glad to at least see your selling.. I think it has more to do with server than anything if your looking for a larger yield.. Im talking to some players right now who are selling more than 70 auctions daily with around your number of uploaded auctions.

So again, it all comes down to server.

I see it over and over again.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast