Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill try to help with a couple questions. Hopefully it helps some.

how do i remove the red square, or move it to the bottom?
    1,000,000g On The AH - The [Pre-Legion] Guide For A Goldmaking Hero-red_tool_tip-jpg

Also Also Also: Whats that scroll wheel macro?
    1,000,000g On The AH - The [Pre-Legion] Guide For A Goldmaking Hero-macro-jpg
    '
    From there go into your /m (macros) pull out the macro that TSM created. Place it on your action bar and bind that kind to mouse wheel. Might be another way to do it but thats how I do it

There is also a video from Steve on Youtube for this option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8V-SvyNkk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1,000,000g On The AH - The [Pre-Legion] Guide For A Goldmaking Hero-red_tool_tip-png   1,000,000g On The AH - The [Pre-Legion] Guide For A Goldmaking Hero-macro-png  
    Last edited by Methodus; 06-24-2016 at 07:11 PM.

1,000,000g On The AH - The [Pre-Legion] Guide For A Goldmaking Hero
    solshine2510's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nevodark View Post
    He can't give away good tips like that here or he would make no money with his premium guides.
    Haha, that's fair enough, I get the point
    I'm still glad I shared this, because I'm not loosing anything this way, competition only boosts our efforts ;-).

Zethth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work +rep, not really that interested in playing AH but the efforts very appriciated and im sure some learned some valuable things from this

fero323's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing is not working here with this guide, on my server(burning legiop eu) noone buys any transmog items, even cool looking, so tsm is not working for me

stevesgamebox's Avatar Site Donator The AH Newbie Success Guy
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    Very informative guide and so well written. I've earned milions only by attending to my AH hundreds of auctions a few times a week since late Wotlk using AH addons, mainly TSM. This all wouldn't be possible without TSM, originally a very simple addon which then developed into beast which it is now.
    Which brings me to my point: you did not mention one powerful feature of TSM - shopping operations. It is them that let me earn millions since they were introduced. First in collaboration with WoWuction, later as a standalone TSM feature.
    I don't scan AH with TSM, I don't search for flipping bargains - after all these years I'm too lazy - I let the bargains come to me. TSM shopping operations get me emailed instantly once a bargain appears on AH that meets my criteria (Item sells for minimum 1500g on average and current BO is 15% of item's worth).

I'm not good in writing guides (or even using English for that matter), so perhaps you would feel like to expand your guide to mention shopping operations. Just to show how much potential it has, a recent screenshot of mine below (that day was extraordinarily lucky, it's not that profitable every day, but you get the idea). The items in chat were snatched for few gold/piece via AH phone app after TSM bargains notifications and I expect them to sell for thousands of gold. As you pointed out in your guide, every seller has their own secret strategies, so I'm not revealing my items, but I can say there are plenty of lists of items worth flipping posted all over internet including gold guides here on ownedcore .

I hope you or moderators will not feel like I'm interfering with your guide, if you do - feel free to delete this post. I only meant to share with people something that has been successful for me in WoW consistently for years.

Here's the screenshot.
    No way. It's awesome to hear this type of feedback

As for the shopping operations, I did think of making this guide a bit bigger.. however it was getting a bit too crowded as it is. I tried to fit as much as I could into a single forum post. Thanks

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    Haha, that's fair enough, I get the point
    I'm still glad I shared this, because I'm not loosing anything this way, competition only boosts our efforts ;-).
    Haha. Thats the spirit!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    i ended up with This. This clearly looks a bit different than yours, and thats OK, but, how do i remove the red square, or move it to the bottom?

Also, in my TSM, Max Expires is greyed out. why?

Also Also: I notice in your second video, when you're creating your two groups (stackable, nonstackable) when you make the stackable group you DONT change anyhting under the "when under minimum" and "when over maximum". was that just a mistake and we should do it the same as nonstackable anyways?

Also Also Also: Whats that scroll wheel macro?

1) I believe that has to do with the general tooltip options. When you click on the tooltip options tab, there should be a check box that says "show tooltip info". Uncheck that (I believe thats what it is, however I'm going off memory with this one..) There is a setting to remove it however!

2) Under the operations tab, you have to click the box (Allow max expires) Excuse me as im responding on mobile - So I can't get screenies of it atm!

3) That is definitely a mistake! Glad you are catching these.. Will have to make an updated video

4) Here ya go!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gippy View Post
    In your video you say links are in the video below but the video is embeded into the website so i cant see them. Are they on youtube or somewhere else i can see?
    I'll have to add the links to the post it seems. On it.

Dislocation's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya! Thx for the guide, it was really helpful! I have couple of questions tho:

So right now i managed to set up the TSM Shopping-addon, and tried sniping option with below 50% DBmarket setting. So the question is:

Lets have an example, item "BoE Green" is right now selling for 25g and is currently 12% market value, so on paper that sounds pretty damn good profit, but the stats are really worrying me. Those are:
    - Market Value: 222g
    - Region Historical Price: 182g
    - Region Sale Rate: 0.01
    - Global Sale Avg: 31g

Should i still buy this item and sell it for region historical price (182g) ? or should i use other, like global sale or market value?

This is just one item, there is plenty of more with same idea.

Also if you suggest to buy with market value, with your idea it's worth that i buy as many as possible with those deals under 50% DBmarket value?

Second question is: If there is items that i'm trying to sell, lets say stacking items like fishes or ores etc, when im trying to selll them it says "Cheapest auction below min price". Should i just simply wait for the prices go up again and then sell or what ? I'm using your setting on stacking items.

Also for the mention, my server population atm is low, like most of the EU-servers tho.
    Last edited by Dislocation; 06-27-2016 at 05:57 PM.

Aeon1c's Avatar Active Member High Warlord CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/30
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent guide, very Useful & Well written! +REP

Necrotix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really good guide, managed to set up TSM and works a threat for Transmogs,

But in your video i think you forgot to tell us wich options to put in for stackable items since most of the cloth and other drops from your farms are "Cheapest auction below min price" like Dislocation said, on my server and won get put up on the AH, will post a picture of what settings i am talking about.

Not sure if thats how its suposed to be or you just forgot to mention it, but anyways heres the pic https://gyazo.com/a86418e3c458a9a392e2780ee21e4133 .

Estarriol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to thank you for this guide, as it is one of the best I have seen for auctioning and gold making. It has really sped up my auctioning of items I would never have posted on my own.

Having said that, I have a question regarding BoE greens. I have set expire to 0 for single stacking items, but in doing so, from at least a 100 of greenies, I have only sold one green item in the past 10 days while using market value. I think I'm losing more money by putting shit greens than I am earning by selling them. In order to counter that, I have put max expire to 15 for non stacking items. All other settings (Dbmarket value etc) are taken from your guide.

Do you think I should just keep posting these items until some day I hopefully get lucky or should I just vendor them if after 15 days of constant posting I haven't sold them and focus on stuff that I can sell quickly? Furthermore, since I am on a low pop server, should I focus on region historical price or global average?

Disphotic's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    79/103
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda off topic, but is auctioneer addon never used anymore? I have been away for a couple of years from the gold making scene

Faethore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the guide Steve!! I'm looking forward to putting it to work. A quick question, under the stackable items operation, do you set up the last two boxes the same as the nonstackable items? Or did you intentionally keep them as default.

Thanks again.

PappaFae

OotHE's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    64/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the Undercut Amount, can I type 20% dbmarket if I want to always undercut by 20%, or would the formatting be 80% dbmarket if I want to always undercut by 20%? I'd like to do it by % than by a static amount for the instances where an item might be worth less than the amount I'm undercutting. Also, for stackable goods, does that apply on a per-item basis or a per-stack assigned (20, in the instance you mentioned)?

Also very awesome guide. I'm a simpleton and even I could fully understand what all you explained. 10/10!
    ~"In Exploration, we believe, and in Discovery we practice. Keep exploration alive!"~

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast