Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making Money IRL - Playing WoW ( Retail + EMU )

Hey Yall.. This was apart of my Paid Guide - Decided to upload it to the community since I feel its very informative and people may want to have a look!!

So, most of you are aware that I mentioned that you can make money playing wow I am going to go over several strategies with you on how to do this.

Your FIRST mission is to make an Ownedcore account. Ownedcore is going to be your source of Everything. You will be selling and buying here. Finding customers etc. Here is an example post of mine

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3402818

The key to Ownedcore is having good Reputation. If you screw someone, over it is going to hunt you forever so don’t do that. The simplest way to gain Reputation on Ownedcore is to post a Useful guide on the forums, or something that allows other players to Benefit from it. Making a guide about a Specific farming spot you enjoy, how to do it, what you’re looking for, what to sell etc. is a great way to start earning reputation.

Reputation = the bread and butter of the virtual wow world. Higher the rep, the more people trust you and have no problem buying from you. I personally have submitted dozens of guides. When you sell something to someone you can ask them via Skype if they would like to give you Reputation.

Here is an example of some posts that I created - Which in return people liked and gave Rep,

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-1-12-1-a.html

Simple. Easy. Rep.
    If you are New to Ownedcore, don’t hesitate to purchase a Corecon package. Core Coins, allow you to spice up your Posts. You can get a “Donator”Status (Orange Name) Which is a huge plus you can spend Core Coins ( CC ) on a Name Glow, which is also nice.

Be sure to get “VERIFIED “or “ID VERIFIED” its required, for customers to buy and sell your products on Ownedcore. Don’t waste the coercions just yet. Till you get some Reputation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔

Getting Reputation on Ownedcore:

1) Posting a Guide – Anything that people benefit from in WoW or any other Popular MMO. People want to get ahead in wow, so they will buy your product if its beating competitors, or is popular.
    2) Post a special Trick in wow that you know about. Or a Sick farming spot you know of.
    3) Making a Contest the winner will sometimes give you Rep.
    4) Asking your BUYERS of your products if they wouldn’t mind posting a comment on your product page – This is a great way. When they do tthis, feel free to give them rep – Sometimes they will return the favor! Sometimes they will give you rep straight up – in which case, I return the rep.

A Second site which is VERY popular in the wow community is epic npc(Google) – Make an account here, and read up on the rules. It’s different from Ownedcore. Having good rep here is also a good idea. Be sure to check these sites out, Ownedcore is the best !
    epic npcis great for selling accounts. You need certain titles to really sell anything more.

So, now that you have your Ownedcore account and are gaining reputation you want to start thinking about how to proceed with this next part.

I personally have been making money off Guides / Gold / Bot Packages / Hacks / Methods for 4 years. Roughly 1,000$ to 3.000$ a month has been benefited from this, and if you know your shit in wow you can come up with a very respectable guide yourself.

My guide has several features. Bot profiles, Leveling Guide, Aoe Farming Guide, Gold Farming Methods, Hacks, Glitches
    A good way to start off, is create a guide. If you level as much as me, you have a “Routine” I advertise 1-60 in 8 days. When power leveling. Which is about what it takes me. If you have a similar routine, or some more elaborate way – put it into a guide, and see what happens

1) Create a Guide which you will sell. This can be anything, Leveling, making gold – Any guide which will allow people to get ahead in wow.
    2) Buy a Bot, for whatever version of wow you play and create a Bottingi package 1-60, or for Mining / herb and sell it
    3) A Hack or Glitch that you find, these sell for a TON. 200-300$ per person.
    4) A Method which you know about, such as Making money playing wow.
    5) Simple shit like that. A method where you get insane amounts of cloth drops for instance, or whatever

People want whatever will put them ahead in the game. You find a Farming spot that just drops INSANE cloth, and has Instant respawn and is not posted online, make a guide and sell it. I’ve sold Embersilk cloth farming spots for 45$ that was the most epic farming spot at the current patch.

In my experience - Methods which people are unaware of - such as.. EX: embersilk spot that makes 30 stacks in 5 mins.. that people dont know about - you can easily sell this and make a profit.

New expansions are my favorite time to make money -

A good way to make decent money, is to find a Gold seller who sells gold CHEAP. Like 7-9$, and is consistent, you can flip that for half your investment. Spend 90$ on 1,000 Gold, sell that 1k gold for for 15-16$ per 100g. you just doubled your money. This is a decent way to.

** ATM - most servers are VERY VERY cheap.... So, You wont be making the Prices above haha. I stopped selling retail gold because it just wasnt worth it. Save it. When Legion hits, its Game On.

To sell gold, the ONLY way I suggest is through the Auction house. Simply find a buyer, after thy have sent the money to you ( as friends / family ) – so you have no chance of being scammed, simply have them post a Decent item on the Auction house – have them post several items, @ high prices. After you have confirmed the payment, you go to the Auction house and Buy those items, the Buyer will then have their gold in the mailbox, you can then send the items to them via mail, or post them on AH for hella cheap so the buyer can buy their items backs.

3) Bot profiles are a good way to. If you are familiar with Zzukbot / Vanillabotter, you can create a PRIVATE profile pack with a nice amount of 1-60 profiles and sell that pack for 50+- $. People will buy them because Private profiles are way better than public due to th fact nobody is constantly using them and being banned on them.

4) Selling Hacks / Glitches – If you end up finding a Glitch / hack on a private / public server. you can make some serious cash with it, 200$+ for just that hack. If it’s a Gold hack / Gold Glitch people will want to buy it from you period. They sell for so much money and to so many people
    You want to make sure that the person your selling to is legit though. if they are someone who has NO rep on ANY forums, I wouldn’t advise it cause chances are they will just buy it then post it on the forums for free and then your cash cow goes bye bye.

So, that’s really the method to making money. once you put the work into make your guide, it’s just a matter of refreshing your forum post and having people add you on skype. After that all you need to do is sell it and make sure the person or selling to is legit etc. etc. Its nor hard, and once you get started the benefits are TOTALLY worth the few hours you spend putting the guide together.

Another point I want to make is Making a nice post. Use picture, find a site which will customize a banner, like I do on all of my posts. Be sure to get a Skype link, simple google “Skype Link” will provide you with the code.

Selling accounts is one of my favorite ways to make money. You have 2 ways to do this;

Buy an account for Cheap, and sell it for more then what you bought.
    Level an account, and sell it for 200-300 dollars.

Powerlveling is also a great way to do this, same concept. You can go at your own pace and nobody can give you shit. Offer extra things such as Honor, Professions, etc. etc. for more money.

If your bold, and want to setup a Website, weebly is good place to go. This can prove to be difficult, but. it’s nice to have if you are working with multiple servers – simple google search and people get your website!

Well, this pretty much covers everything you need to know. if you have questions ask me I’m here to help. Again ! Start off by submitting a useful guide, or program or whatever - in its respective forum section - Get Donator + Verified status, and then decide what your overall Goal is, make a Plan - What you sell, how you wanna sell it, how you are going o get the Resources etc.

Enjoy guys.

There are more " Elite " Methods at my disposal which I may or may not add in the future! Still want to give my "Guide" Buyers That Privileged.
    Last edited by Bokutox; 06-21-2016 at 11:26 AM.

Making Money IRL - Playing WoW  ( Retail + EMU )
  2. Thanks Ahmads, IChangedMyUsername, Smitten, fjums, advanta, PurpleFog, Cecu, Ashoran, creedence (9 members gave Thanks to Bokutox for this useful post)
    Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread could very well be moved to Eliete section - I am not sure at the moment! see what people think.

Kuba Balo's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im selling archimonde hc for 30k on my realm twice a week, should i try to sell it here? will i get customers?

5. Thanks Bokutox (1 members gave Thanks to Kuba Balo for this useful post)
    Android32's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    8/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, a leveling service. The ones that sell real good are warmane's wotlk server, 1-80 is usually 80 bucks in your account if you do it for them.

Selling old accounts is also a good way.

paid to play wow.

7. Thanks Bokutox (1 members gave Thanks to Android32 for this useful post)
    dragons_nl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This post is only been made to generate more as you say Reputation and creating more interest for your paid version of this guide.

9. Thanks Galithiel, moonk1n (2 members gave Thanks to dragons_nl for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dragons_nl View Post
    This post is only been made to generate more as you say Reputation and creating more interest for your paid version of this guide.
    Thats incorrect , the people who have already bought my guide, got This + more. I am putting this up because , if you read the post - its Useful. So just to be clear.

Im not promoting anything involving it

Yung Boomkin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kuba Balo View Post
    Im selling archimonde hc for 30k on my realm twice a week, should i try to sell it here? will i get customers?
    There is one big issue with that... what if someone on your server tries to undercut and take over your market? I do the same and I sell a bloody coin farm on 2 different servers and can make gold cap in a week if I tried but I know for a fact if I advertised here there is a decent change of someone coming and undercutting me :/

IMO No. but then again Bokutox might say otherwise

12. Thanks Bokutox (1 members gave Thanks to Yung Boomkin for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my experience.

I sold Boost runs for SoO - Flex, to Mythic. Single Garrosh kills ( last boss runs with instance ID's )and made a LOT of $$$ from the Gold. That was JUST In Game,

Making a post hre on Ownedcore.. Well its a few stps but in th long run - Not worth it. Let me explain why!

Current gold rates are waht .13 Roughly.. as ive seen - Server dependent.

Say you decided tto start making money and you went full tilt with this - took my advice got everythin mentioned above.

30,000g * .13 = 3.9$ roughly 4$ per person. Now, unless you can rock 10 peope per run - which might be hard, its up to you! a 40$ run wouldnt be to bad. Honest work.

But heres my insight ! -- Bans.

Take 30,000g per person in game - get as many. as you can, and do it this way - Find a gold selle here on Ownedcore ( Sally is my favorite retail buyer.) - Your more likely to avoid any Ban issue taking gold in game for ssomething - rather than having peeps send you money, then invitng them then them appealing you etc etc =x Ive had this provlem in the past haha. So, if you havee Multiple toons - Run multiple raids! I was doing SoO / Garrosh runs maybe 10x a day, making about 200$ in 6+- hrs. back then. and thoes prices were 8,000g-15,000g per pperson so . keep that in mind ( Gold prices were 0.40$ aswelll. so)

The peson above has a very valid point - however, you see Boosting posts here on ownedcore all the time, ive seen entire guilds take irl money for runs , people have their entire grp + they login to your account.. All it takes is 1 person to say "hey this guy sold me a boost for IRL money - heeres the proof. boom. all your hard work, your future gold making is gone.

Taking gold in game - you cant get banned for that. peeps do that eveery day and nobody is the wiser. When you ssell the gold - You want tto be cautions:
    When i got my gold, i normally sent it to a 2ndary account , which i sent to a 3rd account just to keep GMs off my trail. ( i have a Paid - Dedicated VPN server from Pure VPN btw ) - I avoided bans quite a bit, since every day i was making Gold cap - or just under it.

Hope this helps ! If you did decide to make a post on ownedcore - make it for ingame gold possibly - that would work, i just wouldntt advise risking your accout over 4$. !
    Last edited by Bokutox; 06-21-2016 at 11:47 PM.

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm assuming the mechanics of accepting payment for guides are in the full, paid guide?

Instead of getting people to skype you, why wouldn't it be more effective to just have a link to a squeeze page and an order form with a list of payment methods?
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

15. Thanks Bokutox, Galithiel (2 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Kuba Balo's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reply and ye, i can carry 10 ppl in 1 run the hardest part nowadays is just to get those customers

Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I'm assuming the mechanics of accepting payment for guides are in the full, paid guide?

Instead of getting people to skype you, why wouldn't it be more effective to just have a link to a squeeze page and an order form with a list of payment methods?
    You know, i saw that the otherday on Winkertons page... i asked him how he did it and he said he used a Russian page or something liike that - i was playing around in that page awhile, and it seems pretty interesting, im new to it so i wanna make sure i fully understand it before i do anything about it haha. but thank you for the comment, its a great piece of advice, for Anyhing of mine i sell.

Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reply and ye, i can carry 10 ppl in 1 run the hardest part nowadays is just to get those customers
    Well as i mentiond bud! Its really up to you hehe. I dunno if i woudd risk taking 4$ per person as thats 10 peopl who could get you banned you dig? Gold howwever is fairlyy easy - since we can sell it - gather it before we take them etc etc.

Any questisons ask

Yung Boomkin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you set up payment options on paypal did you sign up under a business or something else?

20. Thanks Bokutox (1 members gave Thanks to Yung Boomkin for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I setup my account as Personal.
    I appliied for a "Debit Card" which allows me instant access to my Money - Be sure to do this!

Hes referring to a non paypal website - which you can addd ur info to, and create a Merchant page - people select th product, pay, and you gt an email and send it likee that ( i assume.)

PurpleFog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bokutox View Post
    I setup my account as Personal.
    I appliied for a "Debit Card" which allows me instant access to my Money - Be sure to do this!

Hes referring to a non paypal website - which you can addd ur info to, and create a Merchant page - people select th product, pay, and you gt an email and send it likee that ( i assume.)
    Hey your PM is full can you clear some space so I can ask you a few questions

23. Thanks Bokutox (1 members gave Thanks to PurpleFog for this useful post)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast