416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bokutox View Post
    Hey Yall.. This was apart of my Paid Guide - Decided to upload it to the community since I feel its very informative and people may want to have a look!!

So, most of you are aware that I mentioned that you can make money playing wow I am going to go over several strategies with you on how to do this.

Your FIRST mission is to make an Ownedcore account. Ownedcore is going to be your source of Everything. You will be selling and buying here. Finding customers etc. Here is an example post of mine

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3402818

The key to Ownedcore is having good Reputation. If you screw someone, over it is going to hunt you forever so don’t do that. The simplest way to gain Reputation on Ownedcore is to post a Useful guide on the forums, or something that allows other players to Benefit from it. Making a guide about a Specific farming spot you enjoy, how to do it, what you’re looking for, what to sell etc. is a great way to start earning reputation.

Reputation = the bread and butter of the virtual wow world. Higher the rep, the more people trust you and have no problem buying from you. I personally have submitted dozens of guides. When you sell something to someone you can ask them via Skype if they would like to give you Reputation.

Here is an example of some posts that I created - Which in return people liked and gave Rep,

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-1-12-1-a.html

Simple. Easy. Rep.
    If you are New to Ownedcore, don’t hesitate to purchase a Corecon package. Core Coins, allow you to spice up your Posts. You can get a “Donator”Status (Orange Name) Which is a huge plus you can spend Core Coins ( CC ) on a Name Glow, which is also nice.

Be sure to get “VERIFIED “or “ID VERIFIED” its required, for customers to buy and sell your products on Ownedcore. Don’t waste the coercions just yet. Till you get some Reputation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔

Getting Reputation on Ownedcore:

1) Posting a Guide – Anything that people benefit from in WoW or any other Popular MMO. People want to get ahead in wow, so they will buy your product if its beating competitors, or is popular.
    2) Post a special Trick in wow that you know about. Or a Sick farming spot you know of.
    3) Making a Contest the winner will sometimes give you Rep.
    4) Asking your BUYERS of your products if they wouldn’t mind posting a comment on your product page – This is a great way. When they do tthis, feel free to give them rep – Sometimes they will return the favor! Sometimes they will give you rep straight up – in which case, I return the rep.

A Second site which is VERY popular in the wow community is epic npc(Google) – Make an account here, and read up on the rules. It’s different from Ownedcore. Having good rep here is also a good idea. Be sure to check these sites out, Ownedcore is the best !
    epic npcis great for selling accounts. You need certain titles to really sell anything more.

So, now that you have your Ownedcore account and are gaining reputation you want to start thinking about how to proceed with this next part.

I personally have been making money off Guides / Gold / Bot Packages / Hacks / Methods for 4 years. Roughly 1,000$ to 3.000$ a month has been benefited from this, and if you know your shit in wow you can come up with a very respectable guide yourself.

My guide has several features. Bot profiles, Leveling Guide, Aoe Farming Guide, Gold Farming Methods, Hacks, Glitches
    A good way to start off, is create a guide. If you level as much as me, you have a “Routine” I advertise 1-60 in 8 days. When power leveling. Which is about what it takes me. If you have a similar routine, or some more elaborate way – put it into a guide, and see what happens

1) Create a Guide which you will sell. This can be anything, Leveling, making gold – Any guide which will allow people to get ahead in wow.
    2) Buy a Bot, for whatever version of wow you play and create a Bottingi package 1-60, or for Mining / herb and sell it
    3) A Hack or Glitch that you find, these sell for a TON. 200-300$ per person.
    4) A Method which you know about, such as Making money playing wow.
    5) Simple shit like that. A method where you get insane amounts of cloth drops for instance, or whatever

People want whatever will put them ahead in the game. You find a Farming spot that just drops INSANE cloth, and has Instant respawn and is not posted online, make a guide and sell it. I’ve sold Embersilk cloth farming spots for 45$ that was the most epic farming spot at the current patch.

In my experience - Methods which people are unaware of - such as.. EX: embersilk spot that makes 30 stacks in 5 mins.. that people dont know about - you can easily sell this and make a profit.

New expansions are my favorite time to make money -

A good way to make decent money, is to find a Gold seller who sells gold CHEAP. Like 7-9$, and is consistent, you can flip that for half your investment. Spend 90$ on 1,000 Gold, sell that 1k gold for for 15-16$ per 100g. you just doubled your money. This is a decent way to.

** ATM - most servers are VERY VERY cheap.... So, You wont be making the Prices above haha. I stopped selling retail gold because it just wasnt worth it. Save it. When Legion hits, its Game On.

To sell gold, the ONLY way I suggest is through the Auction house. Simply find a buyer, after thy have sent the money to you ( as friends / family ) – so you have no chance of being scammed, simply have them post a Decent item on the Auction house – have them post several items, @ high prices. After you have confirmed the payment, you go to the Auction house and Buy those items, the Buyer will then have their gold in the mailbox, you can then send the items to them via mail, or post them on AH for hella cheap so the buyer can buy their items backs.

3) Bot profiles are a good way to. If you are familiar with Zzukbot / Vanillabotter, you can create a PRIVATE profile pack with a nice amount of 1-60 profiles and sell that pack for 50+- $. People will buy them because Private profiles are way better than public due to th fact nobody is constantly using them and being banned on them.

4) Selling Hacks / Glitches – If you end up finding a Glitch / hack on a private / public server. you can make some serious cash with it, 200$+ for just that hack. If it’s a Gold hack / Gold Glitch people will want to buy it from you period. They sell for so much money and to so many people
    You want to make sure that the person your selling to is legit though. if they are someone who has NO rep on ANY forums, I wouldn’t advise it cause chances are they will just buy it then post it on the forums for free and then your cash cow goes bye bye.

So, that’s really the method to making money. once you put the work into make your guide, it’s just a matter of refreshing your forum post and having people add you on skype. After that all you need to do is sell it and make sure the person or selling to is legit etc. etc. Its nor hard, and once you get started the benefits are TOTALLY worth the few hours you spend putting the guide together.

Another point I want to make is Making a nice post. Use picture, find a site which will customize a banner, like I do on all of my posts. Be sure to get a Skype link, simple google “Skype Link” will provide you with the code.

Selling accounts is one of my favorite ways to make money. You have 2 ways to do this;

Buy an account for Cheap, and sell it for more then what you bought.
    Level an account, and sell it for 200-300 dollars.

Powerlveling is also a great way to do this, same concept. You can go at your own pace and nobody can give you shit. Offer extra things such as Honor, Professions, etc. etc. for more money.

If your bold, and want to setup a Website, weebly is good place to go. This can prove to be difficult, but. it’s nice to have if you are working with multiple servers – simple google search and people get your website!

Well, this pretty much covers everything you need to know. if you have questions ask me I’m here to help. Again ! Start off by submitting a useful guide, or program or whatever - in its respective forum section - Get Donator + Verified status, and then decide what your overall Goal is, make a Plan - What you sell, how you wanna sell it, how you are going o get the Resources etc.

Enjoy guys.

There are more " Elite " Methods at my disposal which I may or may not add in the future! Still want to give my "Guide" Buyers That Privileged.
    Great guide, must've taken a long time to write Thank you sir.

Making Money IRL - Playing WoW  ( Retail + EMU )
  2. Thanks Bokutox (1 members gave Thanks to Ashoran for this useful post)
    Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your welome. Hope it helps you out in the future/. Be sure to ask me ANYTHING if you have questions guys

4. Thanks Ashoran (1 members gave Thanks to Bokutox for this useful post)
    Wells's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why the disgusting font and Italic?
    Last edited by Eryx; 07-09-2016 at 03:57 PM. Reason: changed color to something readable

6. Thanks Bokutox (1 members gave Thanks to Wells for this useful post)
    castiel92's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    why the disgusting font and Italic?
    Why the yellow letters when no one can read them

8. Thanks Bokutox (1 members gave Thanks to castiel92 for this useful post)
    Aeon1c's Avatar Active Member High Warlord CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/30
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a great share mate. Thanks for the effort and time!

10. Thanks Bokutox (1 members gave Thanks to Aeon1c for this useful post)
    Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12