Thanks G/R
    4/33
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HK and Bloody Coin farm. ~1000hk/hour. (EU HORDE)

Hello Ownedcore.
    This guide covers a HK / BC farmspot that is likely to have been mentioned before but it has just recently exploded in value.

General information about the farm
    As of this post there are about 40-60 Bots currently being farmed.
    The bots' level range from 89-92 but only enemies of level 90+ yield HKs / BC.
    I timed my session two days ago and every hour I earned between 998-1007 HK's (BC count NOT TESTED).
    When killed, the bots will run back as ghost to their corpse, await their respawn timer (up to 2 minutes), release and run towards their destination again.
    The same number and bot characters have been farmed over a period of 40 hours (Confirmed by myself) and there are no signs of retreat yet.
    If you need to farm your last couple of thousand HKs or BCs, this is the perfect spot for you.

Short Description:
    I found this farmspot two days ago through the LFG finder tool and was amazed by the efficiency of the farm.
    This encampment appears to be a pitstop for bots that are continually farming Halls of Stone/Lightning to sell their junk/repair.
    If you kill the bots before they reach the specific vendor, they will simply run to their corpse and try again, over and over.

Only tested on EU!
    FACTION: HORDE
    SERVERS TESTED ON: Kazzak / Outland / Ravencrest (and other connected through crossrealm)
    AREA: Neutral encampment in The Storm Peaks (See picture below)

More pictures detailing the farm below.

Overview of the encampment (imgur)
    Basic overview
    Placement related to the Ulduar instance
    Top/Down view of the encampment

NOTE: The World Markers seen in the pictures above pinpoint the locations from where the bots usually spawn and make their way towards the NPC during a continuous farm.

Close-up on the NPC the bots try to reach

He is located at the most northern tent of the encampment where the SKULL world marker is placed on the various pictures.

Step by step - How to start and continue the farm
    Step 1: Start the farm
    If you are on any of the servers named above and there is no ongoing farm, you simply begin by killing any Bots spotted near the NPC.
    On my only attempt doing this it took me about 15 minutes to successfully gather all the Bots and reach full potential.
    NOTE: The more people you invite to join the farm, the easier it will be for all of you (except if your sole purpose is to farm BC's).

Step 2: Continue the farm
    If there is already an ongoing farm (found in the LFG tool in the custom category) simply join and get to the encampment.
    You will recieve HK count for every kill as long as you are in the group that are killing them.
    You do not need to deal any damage yourself and can potentially be AFK the entirety of the farm.

Step 3: Maximizing the farm
    To further speed up the farm, keep an eye over at the Flight Master at the other end of the encampment (at the green world marker in the first of three imgur links above). During my time farming there were Non-botting players using the Flightpath to reach Ulduar. If you manage to attack them before they mount up and fly away you can earn a couple of extra Hks every hour.

Step 4: Defending the farm
    Although the location might seem distant, a lot of people travel to Ulduar every day and many of them will spot the ongoing farm. More than once, nearby alliance players teamed up and attacked my farm group during my 5 hour farm session two days ago. There were up to 5 alliance at most attacking us so I advice you to always be alert about your surroundings. The encampment is also guarded by NPC's who will periodicly repsawn and attack, but thankfully they are still level 80 and no match for a level 100 player. See picture below for further info on the guards:

Tips & Tricks:
    Show enemy nameplates for easier enemy spotting, also zoom out your camera to cover a broader field of view.
    They tend to respawn on very odd locations and it's important that they are killed (or atleast put in combat) before they are able to reach the vendor NPC.
    Good classes for this are Druids (Starfall) and Shadowpriests (SWP/ Cascade), but any combination of classes works.
    It is also not a bad idea to bring a healer to the team if your team happens to be attacked by nearby players.

Example pics of the farm in action
    Example 1
    Example 2
    Example 3
    Example 4

My final words:
    This is my first post after being a lurker for many years. I recently reached a big goal of mine in WoW and will now put my effort to help others reach theirs by creating content on this site. If you notice any typos or have have advice for future post structure, please PM me and I will edit/keep that in mind for my next post.

I hope this guide was helpful - Thanks for reading!

Update - The farm is still going strong!
    New pictures below:

<--- Queue up for this event found in the custom category!
    Last edited by Rabitted; 06-17-2016 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Spelling and farm update.

HK and Bloody Coin farm.  ~1000hk/hour. (EU HORDE)
  2. Thanks mmobuyerx, Dante, Parog, Sklug, rdruid69, IChangedMyUsername, xflinn, Krack3n, Eogwyn (9 members gave Thanks to Rabitted for this useful post)
    lolzchicken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn its eu! good share though!

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic write-up, even though I am not EU, the principle is still sound. Great Find!

rdruid69's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    27/41
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey great find, too bad I'm on US but maybe they start doing this on US too, will have my eyes open at this spot

derpydust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great find.
    Justed tested it out ( about 30 mins on Kazzak) but I've only got about 150 coins.
    Last edited by derpydust; 06-17-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Rabitted's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/33
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @derpydust Cool! Might it be because you are killing Death Knight's and they procc Purgatory? From what I heard this ability acts as suicide after the absorption ends which might be stopping you from earning BC's.

derpydust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea that could be it.
    Moved to the stairs just infront the instance and that worked out better for me had about 200 ish coins in 30 mins.
    Only had 1 other person farming there so less competition for the coins.

xflinn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can u still get bloody coins although ur not in timeless isle? (Or am I thinking about a different item)

Thanks G/R
    4/33
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @xflinn I believe you would use the Fire-Watcher's Oath item. More info found here: Fire-Watcher's Oath - Item - World of Warcraft

xflinn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doh that makes alot of sense . I took a long break during timeless era so I didn't know much about this. thank you.

Thanks G/R
    4/33
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem! Hope you liked the guide as well