Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TIP] Boost your Aldor/Scryer Rep the easy way!

This is my first contribution post on mmowned.com so dont burn me down to quickly...

EDIT: Meant to re-title this as "Boost your Aldor/Scryer Rep the CHEAP way" lol, but forgot to change before submitting. If any mods can fix that, it'd be appreciated.

This is a pretty basic tip, but I dont see to many people doing it to often, so I thought I would share.

If your like me, and want to gain rep with Aldor/Scryer and plan on purchasing Marks and Signets off the AH, then use this quick tip.

If your sided with Aldor for example, head to the AH and see what the Marks of Sargeras are going for. On my server 250 Marks go for about 250g average (1g each in big stacks). BUT if you search Sunfury Signets (Scryer version) on my server I find 250 stacks for around 190-200g WAY cheaper than the Marks of Sargeras. Why? They are easier to find I suppose.

So now its simple. Instead of spending 250g for 250 Marks of Sarg, spend 190-200g on 250 Sunfury Signets, sit in Shattrath City and advertise in trade channel: "WTT [Sunfury Signets]x250 for [Marks of Sargeras].. pst". And whenever I do it, on average, I have them all traded out within 10-20 minutes.

And of course, if your with Scryer, check prices, and you might find that Marks of Sargeras may be cheaper than the Sunfury Signets at times, and you can use the same method as above.

Hope this helps some peoples who plan to purchase any kindve Aldor/Scryer marks, and can save ya some gold.

ALSO: This can also be used to earn some gold... Farm up lots of Sunfury Signets, and trade them for Marks of Sargeras, and sell those for more. A lot of it depends on what our server is selling these for also, so do some research first.
    Last edited by SpaZMonKeY; 10-14-2007 at 11:42 AM.

[TIP] Boost your Aldor/Scryer Rep the easy way!
    setsura's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [TIP] Boost your Aldor/Scryer Rep the easy way!

sounds ok but just like 2 add although u do save money its not exactly cheap cheap like on my server like sell for like 300g for a 250 stack of marks of sarg. and like 330 for sunfury thats kinda on the higher side or mabye thats just me thinking thats high because im lazy and dont farm =D

SpaZMonKeY's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya it does depend on the server... I guess theres tons of farm whores on Stormreaver lol.

But ya this is more towards anyone who already has the gold, and plans on purchasing their rep

tumadre's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a good idea, but, I, being the farming demon that I am, prefer to just farm my marks and Tomes/Armaments, get netherweave and BoEs that way for selling, also so i dont spend all my money on marks but ill try this anyway, +rep

SpaZMonKeY's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by tumadre View Post
    This is a good idea, but, I, being the farming demon that I am, prefer to just farm my marks and Tomes/Armaments, get netherweave and BoEs that way for selling, also so i dont spend all my money on marks but ill try this anyway, +rep
    Well, dont forget, if you farm a bunch of em, and dont plan to use them, find out which one is selling for most on AH, and sell themor trade/sell them. Im already Exalted with Aldor, and any Sunfury Sigs I get, I trade em for Marks of Sarg, and sell those on AH. More gold = more happy. :icon_hungry:

Aberchuger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, thanks for the tip it realy helps. +rep