2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everbloom - kill only last boss - fast mythic dungeon achievement

Ok, let me 1st start by saying that I have searched for this but didnt found anything. I did found few guides but non were the same as this. Also I wsant playing from home thus no video and cool, shiny toolbars and such....

So why is this good you might ask? Well if you are on this Emissary Of War quest then you probably want to finish this as fast as you can, right?
    With this method you can get to boss and kill him in 7min or less ( depending how good the group is, if they get lost in process and if they are pulling trash you dont have to kill ). You will see that it took us less than 10min to get to the last boss and kill him, but ppl pulled stuff that they shouldnt.

Here it goes.

1. So we are at the entrance now, you will notice 3 mobs that have to be killed and the timer ( I was hoping we would finish it faster )

2. after you kill those 3 follow the road to the right, like on image below, you can notice 3 mobs that need to be killed. 2 patroling in a group and one alone. Kill those mobs but watch out for knockback so you dont get knocked to to other mobs, and also watch out for the solo mob patroling the left side, if you are close to him you will pull him.
    ( since this week you get reputation my sugestion is to kill all the small plants ( mobs ) since all of them give 20rep )

3. If you are going the right way you will see a house/hut infront of you with lots of small adds ( sleeping or whatever ) and a single one infron of that house. Kill him ( and small adds if you are after rep ). Kill him or them and enter the house

4. Inside the house you will see 3 mobs ( 2 close together and 1 sleeping alone ). You only need to kill those 2. after you kill them exit the house using the "door" seen on the picture below

5. When you exit the house turn right like it is shown on the image below, then mount up and climb that hill you see in the background. ( Where the red text is ). Watch the other two images to be sure you did it right.

6. Climb up the hill ( look at the last image ) and turn left, follow the edge of the hill all the way untill you get to the point shown on the next image.

7. Go forward all the way to the next hill, shown on the image below and climb it. If you dont know what is the hill am talking about look at the image in part 6.

8. When you reach the tp of that hill turn right, and follow the edge ( be careful you can fall down here if you rush it ), when you reach to the point show on the 2nd photo, you will have to climb that mini hill ( watch out if you fall down you will have to go around it ) So look at the next two images to be sure you are at the right spot.

9. From that last part you only need to jump down to the right ( you will see the boss and portal ). Enter the portal, kill the last boss. And there you go. You can kill him as many times as you want ( so if you need to do 4 mythic dungeons you can do it this way ), just note that you ONLY get loot for the first kill. So if you wanna kill him again, jump down and you will die. You will spawn at the start of the dungeon, exit - reset and repeat.

You see that it took us little less than 6min to get to the last boss, if done right you can do that in 4min or less ( killing less trash and ppl not falling when they run to the last spot ). So in total you have to kill only 9 mobs + 1 boss and thats it.
    If this is a repost im sorry, i did searched but i only found 2 other guides and both dont show this route. So if mods this this is a repost I would gladly delete this. And aslo sorry for cutting images so much, its just i dont like to show my character name and name of other players on public forums.
    Last edited by markons; 08-02-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Everbloom - kill only last boss - fast mythic dungeon achievement
    dnawlols's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's a faster route with less trash pulling:
    https://i.imgur.com/SsyWQOR.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/dfR20yx.jpg

just thought i'd let you know.

Votan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't intended. Move to exploits.

babyhealer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried this 20 mins ago US and reset the instance twice and still couldn't get the portal to spawn. I think they may have hotfixed it as i did it fine last night.

http://puu.sh/jo7Zk/600182bccd.jpg

I joined a rep group to and I checked the portal again after we killed first boss and the portal still was not there. US
    Last edited by babyhealer; 08-03-2015 at 03:22 PM.

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will check it later. Hope they didnt fixed it since i hate doing dungeons over and over again

Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did quite a few runs last night, it worked smooth back then.

For this, you do not need to kill the trash inside the hut, just the left ones outside, and jump on the left side on the hut then do the usual path.

never_healed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    of course some bitch had to snitch:
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...44113637650432

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some idiot dps i bet. No one told him tanks/healers make the rules in LFG, next time he just has to reroll one and make his own rules!!!

ixvamp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No just some ass that wanted it fixed for kicks I guess. Cause you know exploiting this was so horrible that he refuses to do it but using fh to do your rotation on your warrior is totally ok.

Nazomi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everbloom - kill only last boss - fast mythic dungeon achievement-1203316-jpg found this gem on the interwebs

Jarrod159's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Failed to blur out names on two photos, lol :gusta:

Crysto's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/55
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone else managed to get their Emissary of War quest for a 2nd time after reset?

I picked mine up 2 mins after reset, did the 4 runs in under 30 mins. Hoped on an alt and the quest wasn't available anymore. Wasn't eligible either through sharing.

I think Blizz hotfixed it pretty quick.

Gelomyrtol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This route seems to be fixed, portal did only spawn after killing all bosses b4