Thanks G/R
    7/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 accounts working on same b-net, only one payed?

I just have a question, move plz if not good topic. So I read this site and did bought cheap WoD, exploiting russian proxy, making another b-net. So I was away from wow for few months, than was bored, gave a request to GM I wish to merge that russian acc to my main, I gave proof I'm owner of both. I bought cheap gametime for it first ofc. So now, this russian acc is part of my main, (that had only MoP), and only yesterday I noticed, I can log to both accs on same b-net, tho I didn't payed gametime for MoP one. On Blizz site it says "active" for WoD, and "canceled" for MoP one.
    I mean I can play all chars on both accs normally.
    Last edited by zlayolon; 05-05-2015 at 11:45 AM.

2 accounts working on same b-net, only one payed?
    Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zlayolon View Post
    I just have a question, move plz if not good topic. So I read this site and did bought cheap WoD, exploiting russian proxy, making another b-net. So I was away from wow for few months, than was bored, gave a request to GM I wish to merge that russian acc to my main, I gave proof I'm owner of both. I bought cheap gametime for it first ofc. So now, this russian acc is part of my main, (that had only MoP), and only yesterday I noticed, I can log to both accs on same b-net, tho I didn't payed gametime for MoP one. On Blizz site it says "active" for WoD, and "canceled" for MoP one.
    Well, not sure why you felt the "GUIDES" section was the right place to ask. This should be posted in GENERAL.

With that being said, just because it says "Canceled" does not mean inactive. It just means you canceled the subscription so it doesn't re-bill you when game-time is up, but if there was sufficient game time on there I would think it would work just fine. Merging accounts is fairly normal standard practice.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You bought gametime for the account you wanted to merge. After merging, it said "canceled" yet you were still able to play.

Like Sklug said, the subscription is canceled but the account will remain active until the gametime is up.

Or am I missing something? Maybe better English next time - would definitely help.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

zlayolon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for bad English. Just woke up. Yeah the thing is - I cancelled my MoP account 3 months ago or more, Went to Ireland, found a work on a fishing boat for 2 months. So there's no chance it's payed for. And that credit card is empty I'm sure. When I returned home I only payed few euros for russian WoD acc's gametime, than wrote a ticket asking for transfer to my main b-net.
    Last edited by zlayolon; 05-05-2015 at 01:24 PM.

lilsniff's Avatar Contributor *snort*
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    137/89
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Veteran account probably.
    Can you log on any char on the cancelled account, or only chars up to lvl20(i think that's the max for veterans)
    Last edited by lilsniff; 05-06-2015 at 05:23 AM.

ardanzhan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Sklug said, the subscription is canceled but the account will remain active until the gametime is up.

zlayolon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can log to every Mop (wow1) char, rogue 90, rogue 85, etc gametime expired more than 3 months ago, that's what I'm trying to say. Was broke, that's why I bought russian WoD. I payed gametime only for this one than next day I transfered it to main acc, that was 2 weeks ago. So only WoD one (now wow4) is payed for this month.
    Last edited by zlayolon; 05-06-2015 at 12:30 PM.