0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy gold by farming pets.

As mentioned above, this guide will explain how you will earn gold by farming pets.

Tiny Crimson Whelpling
    1/10,000 drop chance from all mobs in Wetlands
    Usually goes for 10-15k on my server.

This pet is a zone dependant drop in Wetlands. This means that you can get the whelpling from ANY mob in Wetlands.
    The spot I've gotten most of the Crimson pets from, is from Ebon Slavehunter, and Dragonmaw Whelpstealer.
    These mobs have a rather high respawn rate, so the farm is quick and simple and can easily be botted aswell.

Dark Whelpling
    1/1,000 drop chance
    1/500 in Dustwallow Marsh

Usually goes for 2-3k on my server.

The great thing about this pet, is that it can be farmed in Wetlands aswell. You can combine the Crimson Whelp farm with this one to get maximum effect of the goldmaking. The Dark Whelpling drops from Ebon Whelp.
    . If you're only after the Dark Whelpling, I would suggest going to Dustwallow Marsh as the droprates is nearly doubled from Wetlands. The mobs you are looking for are named Searing Whelp

Azure Whelpling
    1/10,000 drop chance from all mobs in Winterspring
    Usually goes for 15-20k on my server.

Just as the Crimson Whelpling, this is a zone dependant drop. You can get the drop from any mob in Winterspring.
    There really isn't any super great spots to farm in Winterspring, but I'll give you the places I've been farming.
    If you want to combine this farm with some rep farm, I would suggest farming Winterfall Pathfinder.
    This way you will obtain rep with Timbermaw Hold, aswell as obtaining the pet.
    If you're not interested in farming the rep, I'd suggest going abit southeast from Everlook and farm Ice Thistle Patriarch.
    These have a slightly higher respawnrate, so theres pretty much always something to kill around there.

Emerald Whelpling
    1/1,000 drop chance
    Usually goes for 9-12k on my server.

This is absolutely my favorite pet farm. The farm is quick and simple, since you simply can run around and constantly kill mobs.
    This pet only drops from Noxious Whelp in northern Feralas.

Time-Locked Box (Bronze Whelpling)
    1/5,000 drop chance
    Usually goes for 5-7k on my server.

I haven't had time to farm this pet much, but I've had two this far.
    It drops from the Ironmarch Scout/Forager/Grunt
    I simply run around killing these, as I haven't had a chance to explore the most effective ways yet.

Disgusting Oozeling
    1/1,000 drop chance

This pet can be farmed in multiple zones, but I've had most luck in Swamp of Sorrows
    First off, you will be farming a bag called Oozing Bag. This bag has a 10% drop chance from Shifting Mireglob.
    Inside this bag you will have a 1.5% chance to get the oozeling, so its double fun farming this pet.
    If you're a rogue, you can pickpocket the Mireglobs before killing them to get extra bags

The drops are totally random. This means that you can be lucky and get a pet on the first kill, or be unlucky and don't get it on your 10th million kill. Its all random

Please care to ask if you have any questions
    Ravnie

Easy gold by farming pets.
    Van9690's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a short but sweet guide. I would word caution that prices vary ALOT per server. Nice job

jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lucky to get like 2-5K on my server for those pets. =[

pstar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide.I actually went there for the tiny crimson and it dropped the first 10 mins!!Im now gonna try the disgusting ooze!Thanks!

stevesgamebox's Avatar Site Donator The AH Newbie Success Guy
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ravnie View Post

Disgusting Oozeling
    1/1,000 drop chance

This pet can be farmed in multiple zones, but I've had most luck in Swamp of Sorrows
    First off, you will be farming a bag called Oozing Bag. This bag has a 10% drop chance from Shifting Mireglob.
    Inside this bag you will have a 1.5% chance to get the oozeling, so its double fun farming this pet.
    If you're a rogue, you can pickpocket the Mireglobs before killing them to get extra bags

The drops are totally random. This means that you can be lucky and get a pet on the first kill, or be unlucky and don't get it on your 10th million kill. Its all random

Please care to ask if you have any questions
    Ravnie

Hey Ravnie. Awesome guide. I like it. Here's something that's also cool. If your going for the oozeling and like this type of farming AQ10 is a great farm to take on. The oozelings there drop the disgusting oozeling pet, and you can get some rare transmog drops ranging from 200-20,000g in value at a 0.1% drop chance. So while its not as good as your oozeling farm, the extra drops can help soothe some of the farming time.

Anyway, awesome stuff. + rep

freeloading's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much rather farm the dungeon pets for people like me who have multiple level 90 and up. Sunwell take all but 5 mins to farm, BT like 10-15 mins, Hyjal a little longer because of the waves.

Ravnie's Avatar Sergeant Whelp
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stevesgamebox View Post
    Hey Ravnie. Awesome guide. I like it. Here's something that's also cool. If your going for the oozeling and like this type of farming AQ10 is a great farm to take on. The oozelings there drop the disgusting oozeling pet, and you can get some rare transmog drops ranging from 200-20,000g in value at a 0.1% drop chance. So while its not as good as your oozeling farm, the extra drops can help soothe some of the farming time.
    Yeah, I know. I'm thinking about making a pretty basic xmog farming guide aswell, as I've been farming that way too much

timebandit1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should go for the Black Temple pets, my friend got lucky and dropped all of them his first run, gah --
    fragment of hate is a good seller right now, it's freakishly ugly.

Do you know about Lil Leftovers and MOST importantly, the Filthling farming spot on Isle of Thunder?
    oh my gosh -- for people starting out w/ pet selling X-server, Filthling is a good choice,
    there is NO COOLDOWN on that bad boy.

i.e. no waiting for 3-7 days for instance locks.

edit: did you find the spot in Wetlands where the spawns are infinite?
    it's one of THE BEST places in wow for medium/light leather right now,
    and also, no instances to reset -- the mobs just, well, mob you.

It's the place where the lvl 50ish dragon patrols,
    Pyrricion or something similar, the yelling one,
    in the NE corner of zone near entrance to Twilight Highlands.

will get coords.
    i drop recipes, gems, greens for xmog, TONS of linen/wool.

you'll make thousands of gold on the right server in only 1-2 hours,
    not to mention if you're leveling a LW it really helps.

i did this 3 nights, no whelp lol >< W T F

so be warned
    Last edited by timebandit1; 03-03-2015 at 08:50 AM.
    "As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. But the wind passes over, and soon all disappears; and his place will no more exist."