1-100 = 14-17 hours? Fastest WOD Power Leveling guide in WOW / WOD [Updated] menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    zadaza's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty for the guide, any suggestion to get legal cheap RAF? coz 1 more account is 45 €

1-100 = 14-17 hours? Fastest WOD Power Leveling guide in WOW / WOD [Updated]
    Umren's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zadaza View Post
    ty for the guide, any suggestion to get legal cheap RAF? coz 1 more account is 45 €
    Yeah... For RAF account u need battlechest.. Nothing more... And it costs 10euros or less last time I checked. Use this link to get discount: http://www.g2a.com/r/umren and at checkout use discount code: UMREN so u get even more discounts. Or u can just go to Twitch and write !battlechesteu for Europe or !battlechestus for US and use the same discount code. Cheers mate... Glad that I've helped!

zadaza's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh nice i forgot we need only battlechest, ty again

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zadaza View Post
    oh nice i forgot we need only battlechest, ty again
    np mate!

-- | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | --
    Be a Cool Bro, Subscribe / Follow / Like! (m)

dcrvtec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @umren - Does this change anything?

Elixir of the Rapid Mind - Item - World of Warcraft

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dcrvtec View Post

Yes it does... 20-25% of the raw XP given in WOD is nerfed. If Blizzard haven't done that... it would have been ridiculous to levelup in WoD.. 10 levels in 30 minutes. so yeah.
    I am willing to make one long video with 100% uptime of the elixir... to test how much it would take 91-100 in the cave. So we'll see... Elixir is right now 6-20k each...waiting to drop below 1k... and it should be fine

Cheers!

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dcrvtec View Post

Spots and Guides like This: 96-98 in 20-30 minutes?!?! Talador Tips & Tricks + Elixir of the Rapid Mind! (CLICK HERE) (96-98 in 20-30 minutes?!?! Talador Tips & Tricks + Elixir of the Rapid Mind! :)) are the changes that i was expecting btw...

I am hoping that there will be more to come ... just researching right now tho

asdfx123's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    39/36
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i respect the effort and thx for sharing, +rep

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I respect the effort of trying to help post guides to help people level up faster, Umren effectively helped to kill the RS 25 power leveling method by plastering all over Youtube, Twitch, and Ownedcore again and again. It's no real surprise Blizzard "fixed" something he helped to make so popular by linking it as often as he could for Twitch and Youtube income.

If and when someone finds something similar, we can only hope it lasts longer before the Twitch streamers run it into the ground. It's one thing to try and help the community. It's another entirely to bring it entirely too much attention for the sake of views. This would have been a lot better to keep in the one thread where it was discovered.

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asdfx123 View Post
    i respect the effort and thx for sharing, +rep
    Pleasure to Help bro!

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    While I respect the effort of trying to help post guides to help people level up faster, Umren effectively helped to kill the RS 25 power leveling method by plastering all over Youtube, Twitch, and Ownedcore again and again. It's no real surprise Blizzard "fixed" something he helped to make so popular by linking it as often as he could for Twitch and Youtube income.

If and when someone finds something similar, we can only hope it lasts longer before the Twitch streamers run it into the ground. It's one thing to try and help the community. It's another entirely to bring it entirely too much attention for the sake of views. This would have been a lot better to keep in the one thread where it was discovered.
    Out of 1 million youtubers and streamers... someone will do it eventually.
    While I respect and appreciate your opinion on the "fixing" matter... and making stuffs popular... if I won't do it... someone else would. So why holding myself from keeping people, or earning the money from creating content for the people, so someone else can jump in... and do it?
    That is not how the real world works mate. I would as well would like to be in a world where everyone could have their own secret stuffs in the game.. ultimately benefiting one or two persons per method... and Blizzard will "never" find out about it... so we have benefits of that forever... but again same stuff... it's not real

I believe that gaming information... that can benefit other players is to be shared, and keeping it for myself... or giving it only to "elite" players... is not the way how my mindset works.
    Whenever I find method that will benefit greatly to people... I will share it, regardless of being fixed or not.

Better to help many before it gets fixed and spread the word... rather than feeling sorry for not sharing it when it gets fixed and being like ... "yeah i knew that... but was keeping it for myself so blizzard fixed it later and I selfishly helped only myself with it for longer period of time".

I don't work like that bro.

If information is available to me... it will be available to all.

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us... but not everyone has the mindset of the same.

Cheers.

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Umren View Post
    While I respect and appreciate your opinion on the "fixing" matter... and making stuffs popular... if I won't do it... someone else would. So why holding myself from keeping people, or earning the money from creating content for the people, so someone else can jump in... and do it?
    That is not how the real world works mate. I would as well would like to be in a world where everyone could have their own secret stuffs in the game.. ultimately benefiting one or two persons per method... and Blizzard will "never" find out about it... so we have benefits of that forever... but again same stuff... it's not real

I believe that gaming information... that can benefit other players is to be shared, and keeping it for myself... or giving it only to "elite" players... is not the way how my mindset works.
    Whenever I find method that will benefit greatly to people... I will share it, regardless of being fixed or not.

Better to help many before it gets fixed and spread the word... rather than feeling sorry for not sharing it when it gets fixed and being like ... "yeah i knew that... but was keeping it for myself so blizzard fixed it later and I selfishly helped only myself with it for longer period of time".

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us... but not everyone has the mindset of the same.

Cheers.
    I get that you look for semi popular exploits/WoW stuff to share for the sake of income. Trust me, I do. I can 100% see the value in doing so. My only issue is you doubling up the methods by which you share it. Streaming it on Twitch is one thing, but if you're literally combing the best stuff on Ownedcore and plastering it daily to "help everyone," why not just create a guide like everyone else and post it on the WoW forums? The reason people post this stuff here instead of the WoW forums is for the sole purpose of it being usable for as long as possible.

Do you know what happened when Twitch streamers (Reckful) posted the Trogg XP farming from Deepholm? It was nerfed the next day. Do you know how long it existed? Well over a year. Nerfed within one day and un-usable by anyone else ever again after that.

Do you know what happened to the Lizard XP/gold farm that Twitch streamers plastered that up there as well? Nerfed within a few days. It too had been viable for well over a year.

Do you know what happened when other Twitch streamers, also looking for views and a quick buck posted the Karasang Honor Rares Cross-Realm farming method? Nerfed within a few weeks in the next patch. That too had been available for months and months prior.

The point is that while you're using the excuse that you're "helping others" in all of these XP and leveling guides, you're really just finding the best kept (and rightfully so) secrets of Ownedcore and profiting from them for a few weeks while simultaneously getting them nerfed into the ground. The XP cave people have been using ever since launch is likely to follow. I just don't understand why you're claiming to use your channel to help people level up but doing so in known methods that get these very same methods hot-fixed very quickly. It makes no sense. It's not a sustainable business model if you help to get those same view-catching methods hotfixed by posting them literally everywhere. At least be 100% honest and say it's purely cashing in for quick views. That would be a lot more believable.
    Last edited by Taran32; 08-09-2015 at 01:36 PM.

Disphotic's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    79/103
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Umren View Post

Cheers.
    +rep for your guide I haven't been in the wow scene for a long time so I don't know if this applies to you (yet).

If you leech things are are in the elite sections on this forum, you will get banned, regardless of your opinion of "keeping it open to everyone".

14. Thanks Umren (1 members gave Thanks to Disphotic for this useful post)
    arturb1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, i was just wondering if this guide still works (29th september 2015)? Great job!

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arturb1 View Post
    Hey, i was just wondering if this guide still works (29th september 2015)? Great job!
    Yep... still works but not as before. Not the efficiency with the latest nerf is down so I would not recommend going there beyond level 95-96.
    What I do is following:
    90-91 - Taanan Jungle
    91-92 - This Method in this Post
    92-96 - 92-96 in 45 Min!!! Gorgrond Bonus Objectives, Locations, Macros and Images!
    96-98 - 96-98 in 30 Min!!! Talador Bonus Objectives! 300% XP Bonus Elixir from Auction House!
    98-100 - 98-100 in 20-30 Min!!! Nagrand Bonus Objectives! 300% Elixir of The Rapid Mind!

That is what I do right now... since all the changes.. and with flying u can do it even better now if u got the Draenor flying... but it works flawlessly without as well.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Umren; 09-30-2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Couple Typos

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast