how to make a ton of gold 1rst week of WoD menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    acko2013's Avatar Banned TCG seller CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by markons View Post
    Or you can make many inscribers and sell trinkets. I made more then a million gold profit on first DMF..... atm I have 11 inscribers, thats 330 cards/month = 30+ trinkets each trinket can be sold for 50-90k ( even more if lucky ) that is about 1.5mill -3mill gold....
    this... is true gold mine!

how to make a ton of gold 1rst week of WoD
    xjsnowx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or you can make many inscribers and sell trinkets. I made more then a million gold profit on first DMF..... atm I have 11 inscribers, thats 330 cards/month = 30+ trinkets each trinket can be sold for 50-90k ( even more if lucky ) that is about 1.5mill -3mill gold....
    Might want to look at this. the card option you mention is still intact but once the cards become obsolete selling glyphs may not help to much Warlords of Draenor Professions Overview - Wowhead News

Also what sever did you do this on? Im on a very high pop sever so I may only make 25k max selling a deck
    Last edited by xjsnowx; 08-27-2014 at 10:04 AM.

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xjsnowx View Post
    Might want to look at this. the card option you mention is still intact but once the cards become obsolete selling glyphs may not help to much Warlords of Draenor Professions Overview - Wowhead News

Also what sever did you do this on? Im on a very high pop sever so I may only make 25k max selling a deck
    I spent 3 months making gold since the MoP started and stopped after that. Well I made few more decks each month for 6 months in total but for 3 months I was making decks i made more then 2million gold profit ( that is when i count in mat price ). That is more gold you need for entire expansion. I never made a single glyph nor im interested in making 100s of glyphs Im only interested in putting as much decks as I can on first DMF. And now when my realm is connected to other realm I plan to make more inscribers. goal is to have 16 before WoD starts...

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent 3 months making gold since the MoP started and stopped after that. Well I made few more decks each month for 6 months in total but for 3 months I was making decks i made more then 2million gold profit ( that is when i count in mat price ). That is more gold you need for entire expansion. I never made a single glyph nor im interested in making 100s of glyphs Im only interested in putting as much decks as I can on first DMF. And now when my realm is connected to other realm I plan to make more inscribers. goal is to have 16 before WoD starts...

good idea with the connect thats op

Edit: the trinkets are low item lv 640 and lv 91 when other bs items are blue 630 and lv 91. I dont see this being profitable in wod
    Last edited by xjsnowx; 08-27-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good idea with the connect thats op

Edit: the trinkets are low item lv 640 and lv 91 when other bs items are blue 630 and lv 91. I dont see this being profitable in wod
    MoP trinkets were 476 ( if i remember right ). Items that drop in first raid were some 20ilvl higher, same as now. So 640ilvl inscription trinket compared to 665 ilvl Tier 17 items...

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MoP trinkets were 476 ( if i remember right ). Items that drop in first raid were some 20ilvl higher, same as now. So 640ilvl inscription trinket compared to 665 ilvl Tier 17 items...
    But we now have 4 separate types of raids thus I don't think item lv 665 is the highest in the first tier. 665 is probably either for normal or heroic and mythic will probably be higher. I also noticed you cannot item upgrade the trinkets. Something that wasn't available to mop DMF trinkets in the first days of mop.
    Last edited by xjsnowx; 08-27-2014 at 03:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But we now have 4 separate types of raids thus I don't think item lv 665 is the highest in the first tier. 665 is probably either for normal or heroic and mythic will probably be higher. I also noticed you cannot item upgrade the trinkets. Something that wasn't available to mop DMF trinkets in the first days of mop.
    Exactly so getting good trinkets would be harder to get considering you would need 20 good players for mythic, Im not sure if they will open wings for normal/hc but even if they dont you would still need luck to get trinkets considering loot will now work like in flex/lfr ( if i understood right ) also keep in mind that top guild will compete for realm first and also we didnt had item upgrade at start of MoP...

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly so getting good trinkets would be harder to get considering you would need 20 good players for mythic, Im not sure if they will open wings for normal/hc but even if they dont you would still need luck to get trinkets considering loot will now work like in flex/lfr ( if i understood right ) also keep in mind that top guild will compete for realm first and also we didnt had item upgrade at start of MoP...
    I still don't see it being all that great this exp. I already asked some gold makers and they just don't see making that kind of gold. 1mil is defiantly possible but I guess it's up to the player cause making 11 level 90's to do this is a lot of work (or money if you have it to throw away in that manner).

Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still don't see it being all that great this exp. I already asked some gold makers and they just don't see making that kind of gold. 1mil is defiantly possible but I guess it's up to the player cause making 11 level 90's to do this is a lot of work (or money if you have it to throw away in that manner).
    I know lots of ppl who are creating or leveling more inscribers just in order to make trinkets. It will be better income then in MoP and it wont cost much. Trinkets sell fast, dominating the market will help you so much. If I manage to lvl 5 more inscribers theoretically I could make 80 trinkets/month. Even if I earn 30k from one that is 2.4mill....

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know lots of ppl who are creating or leveling more inscribers just in order to make trinkets. It will be better income then in MoP and it wont cost much. Trinkets sell fast, dominating the market will help you so much. If I manage to lvl 5 more inscribers theoretically I could make 80 trinkets/month. Even if I earn 30k from one that is 2.4mill....
    I think you going away from the point of the guide. The guide is to make over 100k+ in one day not 1mil in a months or more time span. Or making tons of toons as everything in the guide can be done with one. Also the mats for the first 2 weeks will be expensive. Also not everyone will be able to log in everyday for the cd and no one knows how competition will be cause there will always be that guy who has no clue what to sell it for and undercut by some stupid amount (this goes for gathering to but on the first day I or someone else bought out anyone that posted dirt cheap and resold it in seconds). Also if your realm is getting connected who knows what ah bots or ah players you will have fight when that happens.

Also you say 2.4 mil which I believe but everyone is telling me it's bull :/
    Last edited by xjsnowx; 08-27-2014 at 04:19 PM. Reason: grammer

Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you going away from the point of the guide. The guide is to make over 100k+ in one day not 1mil in a months or more time span. Or making tons of toons as everything in the guide can be done with one. Also the mats for the first 2 weeks will be expensive. Also not everyone will be able to log in everyday for the cd and no one knows how competition will be cause there will always be that guy who has no clue what to sell it for and undercut by some stupid amount (this goes for gathering to but on the first day I or someone else bought out anyone that posted dirt cheap and resold it in seconds). Also if your realm is getting connected who knows what ah bots or ah players you will have fight when that happens.

Also you say 2.4 mil which I believe but everyone is telling me it's bull :/
    I just said that there are better ways without the need to invest so much time each day. If you have decent amount of gold at start ( i have atm about 1.3mill left ) you can buy mats and offer then 10-15% more. Yes that will reduce your profit but you will have steady supply of mats ( that is what i did in Mop and cata when we didnt had cds on regents ). Thn all you need is few herb bags and auto clicker, or if you have keyboard like g19 or g19s you canjust click one button and go do something else and then come back and all mats will be milled. Logging wont take much time, max 20min/day to use CD on all characters.

I know what im saying, considering I have done this each expansion and because of that i was able to spend close to a million gold on BMAH so far buying mounts and few satchels

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just said that there are better ways without the need to invest so much time each day. If you have decent amount of gold at start ( i have atm about 1.3mill left ) you can buy mats and offer then 10-15% more. Yes that will reduce your profit but you will have steady supply of mats ( that is what i did in Mop and cata when we didnt had cds on regents ). Thn all you need is few herb bags and auto clicker, or if you have keyboard like g19 or g19s you canjust click one button and go do something else and then come back and all mats will be milled. Logging wont take much time, max 20min/day to use CD on all characters.

I know what i'm saying, considering I have done this each expansion and because of that i was able to spend close to a million gold on BMAH so far buying mounts and few satchels
    So have I, i'm just concluding both our methods are not the same other than they make gold. This guide is only good for the first 2 weeks and is geared towards people who have less toons or play 2-6 hours a day, but you will get a ton of gold to spend automatically within those weeks. I probably could of made more myself but I was very sick at that time period so I only did like the first 5 hours of mop before coming back to it the next day and even then I could only do 2-5hours a day if i was even feeling well. I never mentioned this before as it's personal but it did have a big effect on the gold I could of made. That's why I set I just set 100k-200k in 1-2days as the minimum.

Also note the amount of resources you get from a node seems to be more than usual and there will be a ton of competition due to garrison apparently requiring no mine/herb requirement to gather.
    Last edited by xjsnowx; 08-27-2014 at 09:59 PM.

aionic11's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    122/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there still going to exist Daily CDs on Inscription and Alchemy on the next expansion?

juliye's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/12
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aionic11 View Post
    Are there still going to exist Daily CDs on Inscription and Alchemy on the next expansion?
    Most Likely, I have not found any post that it wouldn't be any, but I may be wrong.

kc0716's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what im saying, considering I have done this each expansion and because of that i was able to spend close to a million gold on BMAH so far buying mounts and few satchels
    I do habe all classes leveled to 90 but none have inscription. I'm contemplating whether I should buy some gold now (to invest into inscription) and power level them all inscription..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast