0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lesser charms farming timeless isle

Yoho, well, you should know about the bird statue on the timeless isle, you use it, it sends you up, and you usualy open 3 boxes.
    Yesterday i discovered that you can mount up once you land on the first box, i managed to collect around 6 boxes with the mount,
    It WONT allow you to go around wwith the mount, but you can still move much more fast, and reach all the boxes if you use it correctly
    Buying-Gold Eu servers.

lesser charms farming timeless isle
    skitcher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess the exploit is ...... getting six boxes when i get 5 with out a mount ? ... i dont know tho could be a game breaker.

Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big clean up on the thread and moving it to guide section. As it's more a clever use then an exploit. But nontheless i will rep you +5rep for sharing it to ownedcore community.

I am sorry that we got some people not behaving here on the site. And talking about you adolphin. If you can't behave i will be permanently banning you from the site without giving infractions first. We don't need this kind of behaviour on our site. Hit report button if you don't agree with something and don't start a flamewar in the thread. And by permanent banning i mean permanently access denied. Not allowing any further accounts on ownedcore.

I hope i don't have to get called to this thread again to do a second clean up. As i will not be friendly on the flamers.

mamborambo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if its on wrong place, And, for those actualy who can get 5 boxes over 6, your cool /clap, but for sure some1 needed this "guide" as extra help.for the flamers;if you got a better soluction share it, and stop crying over.
    Buying-Gold Eu servers.