Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farm Moss-Covered Chests

1 ) Go to Timeless Isle
    2 ) Download WoWRadar. It can be found here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-wowradar.html (WoWRadar)
    3 ) Run WoWRadar with admin MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING A 32BIT WOW CLIENT
    4 )When WoWRadar opens, click 'Opt'
    5 ) Toggle "Gameobjects" and type in "Moss-Covered Chest" within the text area
    6 ) Click 'Opt' again
    7 )Now, all the moss-covered chests within the radar proximity will appear on the WoWRadar window.
    8 )Find and loot

The Moss-Covered Chests are located near the edges of the Isle where there is water, and within the Isle around trees. (You can just run around the entire isle and find chests, really)

These chests contain Epic gear and Timeless coins, within 20mins I found around 4k Timeless coins and 7 Epic gear pieces.

For better results, instead of typing in only 'Moss-Covered Chests' in the text area, type in only "Chest". This way all of the chests on Timeless Isle will appear within the radar's proximity.

Thanks to Holico for WowRadar.
    Last edited by MrFaned; 12-15-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Farm Moss-Covered Chests
    Nezla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrFaned View Post
    1 ) Go to Timeless Isle
    2 ) Download WoWRadar. It can be found here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-wowradar.html (WoWRadar)
    3 ) Run WoWRadar with admin MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING A 32BIT WOW CLIENT
    4 )When WoWRadar opens, click 'Opt'
    5 ) Toggle "Gameobjects" and type in "Moss-Covered Chest" within the text area
    6 ) Click 'Opt' again
    7 )Now, all the moss-covered chests within the radar proximity will appear on the WoWRadar window.
    8 )Find and loot

The Moss-Covered Chests are located near the edges of the Isle where there is water, and within the Isle around trees. (You can just run around the entire isle and find chests, really)

These chests contain Epic gear and Timeless coins, within 20mins I found around 4k Timeless and 7 Epic gear pieces.

For better results, instead of typing in only 'Moss-Covered Chests' in the text area, type in only "Chest". This way all of the chests on Timeless Isle will appear within the radar's proximity.

Thanks to Holico for WowRadar.
    Or do it the easy and legit way and download HandyNotes and HandyNotes_TimelessIsleChests.
    Shows where all the different chests are on the Timeless Isle and they will vanish as soon as you have looted them. The weekly chests will show up again on the map next resett..

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was posted in elite and the guy that posted it(me) got alot of flaming for it for some reason.

MrFaned's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thomja View Post
    This was posted in elite and the guy that posted it(me) got alot of flaming for it for some reason.
    Ah, okay.
    I find it weird you were flamed for it, I found it a good way to farm these chests easily. Apparently you did too =P

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrFaned View Post
    Ah, okay.
    I find it weird you were flamed for it, I found it a good way to farm these chests easily. Apparently you did too =P
    I did and I used it alot, I agree with you.

AdamZZ's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TomTom or Handynotes is 100 times better, you can get all the chests in no time. With a tracking hack you still need to run around and hope for a yellow dot to appear, also read this thread: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...s-section.html ([READ BEFORE POSTING] Help, Rules and Guidelines for the WoW Guides Section [!!!])

What you SHOULD NOT post:
    - NoWoW Hack/Exploit Guides
    thomja didn't get flamed, we just told him that his guide is useless because TomTom/handynotes are 100 times more effective.

You can find and pick up all chests in literally no time with TomTom, I got the achievement on all my characters and all my characters got all chests in under an hour, that includes the albatross rides.

MrFaned's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AdamZZ View Post
    TomTom or Handynotes is 100 times better, you can get all the chests in no time. With a tracking hack you still need to run around and hope for a yellow dot to appear, also read this thread: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...s-section.html ([READ BEFORE POSTING] Help, Rules and Guidelines for the WoW Guides Section [!!!])

thomja didn't get flamed, we just told him that his guide is useless because TomTom/handynotes are 100 times more effective.

You can find and pick up all chests in literally no time with TomTom, I got the achievement on all my characters and all my characters got all chests in under an hour, that includes the albatross rides.
    Ah, okay. Thank you for the constructive feedback. I wasn't aware that TomTom and Handynotes have waypoints for these chests. Thanks for the fyi