0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

X-Realm Zandalari Warbringer Farm

I have an account of my friend with more than one 90 level characters on an empty server. You can inv yourself from that kind of account and farm theese rares for 3 diffrent mounts on an empty realm thanks to x-realm.
    Or,
    You could invite yourself, Another character from that empty realm, and a mount buyer. Then farm theese rares for selling mounts something like 30k each. Lots of reputation tokens and bags will also drop. Make it masterloot to trade mount for gold.

Now i got more than 1000 reputation tokens for 4 diffrent factions, all mounts from rares and 300k+ gold from selling mounts & tokens. Its hard to find rares on my own server and that method works well for me.

X-Realm Zandalari Warbringer Farm
    Cromi38's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most people know of this it's just how xrealm is intended to work.

dgcarl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cromi38 View Post
    Most people know of this it's just how xrealm is intended to work.
    Everybody knows that u can kill a boss in a raid once in a week per character. One of the users brought the idea of selling OS3D mount and got tons of "thanks" replies.

Everybody knows how x-realm works but what im trying to say is a way of gold farming with using x-realm. I bought rare spectral tiger just with that method in 15 days and i wanted to share it

Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gz for you, but still its very rare drop - 5% per bosskill. It could take usually 20 kills for a mount, worth 30k, and with the 1hour respawn, you will need to farm whole day for it. And I doubt someone will have the patience to stay whole day for it.
    Or im wrong?

dgcarl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cecu View Post
    Gz for you, but still its very rare drop - 5% per bosskill. It could take usually 20 kills for a mount, worth 30k, and with the 1hour respawn, you will need to farm whole day for it. And I doubt someone will have the patience to stay whole day for it.
    Or im wrong?
    There are 5 diffrent spawn points for 5 rares on map. First Zandalari spawns back after killing last one usually if u are killing them solo. I f u farm them faster that, U could try to change realm to your original server to farm more, another empty realm or you can farm other rares at that small amount of time. I have collected all mounts for myself at the same day. Its not taking whole day to get one mount.

PS: since mounts have drop rates, NOT-DROP chance something like %0.00000000000000...000000000000001 in x kills. So yes there is a whole day farm or even whole life farm and getting no mounts chance. But not that high.

PS2: You can also sell reputation tokens that have %100 drop chance. I sold 300g per reputation token(gives 1k rep). All zandalari warbringers drops 3-5 of them. Even my 1 level characters are exalted with golden lotus thanks to some not sold reputation tokens
    Last edited by dgcarl; 08-26-2013 at 07:57 PM.

amberdfjt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt someone will have the patience to stay whole day for it.

skeletonboy360's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well dont forget about Golden Lotus rep, you could always just go around killing the warscouts. Thats how I got exalted