0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really Quick Leveling for Paladins Level 60-58 unrested

EDIT: Meant to put 60-68 in the title!

Hey guys!

I was working on leveling another one of my paladins, and ran into some cool helpful tips to get my pally leveled up as fast as possible through the Burning Crusade content!
    I published a video demonstrating it on my youtube channel.

Quick Paladin Leveling Guide 60-68 in 3-4 Hours Unrested - YouTube

It works by soloing or 2 manning Hellfire Ramparts, and killing the trash, then resetting the instance over and over. The whole process, no heirlooms, no exp bonuses, in questing gear, took me less than 4 hours of game time to get to level 68.

Here are some tips for making this easier especially at the lower level 60s for this:

-Take Repentance as a talent to help with CC, and CC at least one person with Repentance on every pull. It lasts for 1 minute on a mob with only a 15 second cool down.

-If you find your being destroyed by the melee mobs, you can take Glyph of Divine Protection to help with the physical damage.

-Taking the Glyph of Harsh Words will significantly increase your DPS, and I recommend it very strongly for any spec of paladin at this level.

-If you still feel uncomfortable soloing it yourself, or you find that at level 60 and 61 you cant solo it, you can take a healer along with you to help out. The lower level the healer, the better experience for you. It does cut down on the experience pretty significantly, but you can focus on damage more and bigger pulls to help counteract the drop.

Finally, keep in mind that this is so efficient because at this level tanks are incredibly overpowered and do anywhere between 50-80% of the damage that is done in dungeons. This method is simply cutting out the useless dps that are decreasing the amount of exp potential for your dps output.

I do not know how well other tanks can solo this at this level, or how efficient it would be, but I do know that on my blood DK at level 65, he breezed through it solo, and did not have trouble 2 manning at level 62. From what I am seeing however, any tank can solo this pretty efficiently at this level.
    Last edited by monkieassasin; 06-25-2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Typo In Title

Really Quick Leveling for Paladins Level 60-58 unrested
    Alfalfa's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    70/79
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your title suggests delevelling lol. That's pretty cool though, I'll try it when I get my paladin up.

Rsnlol's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will use this when my pala gets 60 Hopefully i wont delevel down to 58.

Richie311's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did this on my Monk and it worked just as well. Was kinda redic how easy the mobs were to solo as brewmaster and how fast it was too.

monkieassasin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dang! Lol sorry about the wrong title :P Im so surprised i didnt notice that while editing

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Richie311 View Post
    Did this on my Monk and it worked just as well. Was kinda redic how easy the mobs were to solo as brewmaster and how fast it was too.
    Did you have heirlooms? What levels? The exp will of course be the same, I was just wondering how good it would work with other tanks other than Paladins and Dks since I havent leveled up any other one yet.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Candies View Post
    As we know that the big money is in skinning and mining. And today we will introduce you Mining in WoW, which is for getting through the cooper levels the best place is durotor sorry alliance, anyway it may take your an hour to get up to tin level. The barrens are the best place for tin but it will take the longest to get up compaired to other levels(wow gold). The best place to go is near Ashenvale there are some harpies with a decent spwan rate. There is also fairly much in the south barrensaround the scorpid and Razormane areas.
    This thread has nothing to do with leveling up mining and skinning. why is this here?

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I would add that if your in a guild that has heirlooms unlocked, you can buy the heirlooms from the guild vendor in SW if you have the gold. You of course cant get a whole set, but you can get legs, helm, and cloak, which will help with your exp gain via bonus, and the sheer strength of the items themselves. They are a little pricy, but if you have the gold, its worth it. I did not realize this till i was 90 already unfortunately :/

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to say I tested this with a warrior in full heirlooms a couple of weeks ago, and i could solo it at level 61 by simply rotating defensive CDs and not pulling too much. Do not forget to use Victory rush AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, and bring food along to be topped off before every pull. Went really fast.

Also did this again with another prot paladin in full heirlooms, and it was about 60% faster leveling with heirlooms thanks to more damage and faster exp gains. It was much more quick and i could solo it at level 59 even.