0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kill friendly players in Stormwind

**STILL WORKING IN LEGION**

Hey All,

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place.

Anyway I've got a fun little thing I do when I'm bored, wanna kill some time, or just want a few laughs.

Let me start by saying that you can do this with any class, at any level, but works the best with a class that can drop aggro, like a hunter or a rogue.

Pop in to Stormwind and and head up to the keep. Locate Crithto Crithto - NPC - World of Warcraft in the gardens just outside the throne room. (Can also be done with Gamon in Org, but since he is larger it doesn't work as well).

Spam no/low damage abilities at him and kite him to the higher populated areas of the city (typically one of the two AH's). He runs slowly so you should not have a problem avoiding him.

Now, there are a couple of ways to use him to kill people:

The first does require a class that can drop aggro.

Stock up on Heavy Leather Balls Heavy Leather Ball - Item - World of Warcraft or similar "throw to friendly target" items (most work, but some do not). The balls are the easiest since you can buy an unlimited amount for cheap when the darkmoon faire is in town.

Run around kiting Crithto throwing leather balls at players. If anyone returns the ball to you, they will automatically be placed on Crithto's aggro table. Feign death, vanish, or whatever and Crithto will immediately attack the person that threw you the ball. He hits like a truck, and will instantly kill lower level players and most non-tank class lvl 90's.

The other way to sucker people in to getting killed is to taunt them into it. Kite Crithto in a loop around the AH and simply yell something like "DO NOT AOE IN TRADE DIST OR ELSE". As soon as you do that, you'll have people yelling back to you and they will typically begin using their aoe abilities. If any of their AOE's hit Crithto they will aggro him and he'll attack.

The beauty of this is that he is a tiny little pug, and most of the time the players never notice him, even after he has attacked and killed them. Hearing their reactions is often very funny.

Anyway, I realize this is nothing that special, but I have fun with it and hope that someone else can as well.
    Last edited by Aiderbooze; 11-16-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Kill friendly players in Stormwind
    Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would u kite him from the kings place into the trade district?

Aiderbooze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thomja View Post
    How would u kite him from the kings place into the trade district?
    He doesn't leash at all (within SW). Just hit him with something and run, he will follow...just keep spamming something at him every few seconds.
    Last edited by Aiderbooze; 03-03-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not for me, he resetted after awhile, but I fixed the problem. I am a warlock specced with burning rush, mortal coil(recommended) and dark regeneration (recommended), just spam him with curse of enfeeblement and he will follow you while yelling "dont aoe in Trade district or else!" works like a charm! +rep

Gentoo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used a 41 hunter to kite em around the AH, i missed every shot, but apparently it's enough to keep the lil feller engaged.

jaskaos's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny! I'm going to try this soon!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    Used a 41 hunter to kite em around the AH, i missed every shot, but apparently it's enough to keep the lil feller engaged.
    Yup, mine is lvl 30 something and I miss every shot. Think it works better as it doesn't take much to pull him from you.

There is one thing I'd like to try if anybody has one (unfortunately I don't). As I mentioned, if someone throws (most) items to you, they are put on the dogs threat table. I'm curious if the one of the Christmas items The Pigskin - Item - World of Warcraft or Foot Ball - Item - World of Warcraft would transfer aggro to the target since it automatically gets returned to you. I'm going to assume not, but if I had one I'd certainly try it.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to say, this STILL works. Crithto is now a lvl 111 elite.