How to make a Awesome Class Name (The ones that dont have nub or xxx in them) menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    rageelf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to make a Awesome Class Name (The ones that dont have nub or xxx in them)

Ok well heres my guide to making awesome class names without ipwnyounubface or xxxleetnessxxx. First of all it all depends on your class lets say you are a rogue why not name it after a greek word of darkness or the god of thieves? How bout a female hunter? Name it after the goddess of archery. How bout a warrior? Name him Ares after the god of war vengence and anger (Name this on a pally and your going to be hated.) Just name your character after greek words roman words roman gods or greek gods dont name after things you see in Lotr or on TV... But if you want to be unique create a name that no one else has never created before. Hope this helps people naming their alts or new mains

How to make a Awesome Class Name (The ones that dont have nub or xxx in them)
    Nub's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to make a Awesome Class Name (The ones that dont have nub or xxx in them)

I think it's funny after I create an alt with a different (new name, never done b4 as searched on armory) there's like 5 that pop up within a week with that name ... lol
    and good idea I guess, +rep

Mame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to make a Awesome Class Name (The ones that dont have nub or xxx in them)

I've gotta say.. this is totally common sense man, anyone that aims to have unique names will probably have done this, I used Astinos after some greek shit for my twink haha. But good post for those of us who don't think of decent names.. and ofc +rep

pizzaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by rageelf View Post
    Ok well heres my guide to making awesome class names without ipwnyounubface or xxxleetnessxxx. First of all it all depends on your class lets say you are a rogue why not name it after a greek word of darkness or the god of thieves? How bout a female hunter? Name it after the goddess of archery. How bout a warrior? Name him Ares after the god of war vengence and anger (Name this on a pally and your going to be hated.) Just name your character after greek words roman words roman gods or greek gods dont name after things you see in Lotr or on TV... But if you want to be unique create a name that no one else has never created before. Hope this helps people naming their alts or new mains
    cool. the god of theives is that winged guy i belive,the hunter godess is artimus,but i use names that are even cooler thsn those:irock:

xtase2007's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice post ive seen a few unique names. u can also name ur chars after reading some history literature. don't have to be Greek
    Last edited by xtase2007; 08-21-2007 at 06:00 PM. Reason: misspell

rageelf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea the point of my post is try naming your characters after your heritage or some greek/roman gods or words.Oh yea try some Aztec and Maiyan(Spell Check) Ones too =)

Omg come on guys 4 more rep till I can acess the CD key/WoW account forum =)
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 08-22-2007 at 11:45 AM. Reason: double post

whitemn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont know if you play a new server or not, but on most servers, ok probably all of them. Will have those names taken, ive tried long ago when i was making my alts, those names are all taken, even the XXXARESXXX versions or Aries, aires, any form of the mythological creatures... outdated post..

rageelf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didnt say you only had to choose gods I said to choose greek/roman/latin/aztec words that represent your character so dont flame before you read the whole thing

sean_smart's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rageelf=worst poster on mmowned....

rageelf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sean_ smart=Ass wipe

Sn00p's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~sigh~ now you've tempted me to name a twink after the greek word for sex or penis ;/

rageelf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good for you...Watch out for the greek players.

soulbleed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is a great idea i could never think of any good names thank you very much =)

Mansus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rageelf=worst poster on mmowned....
    I am a true pretty kitty

Carriantor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to name my characters after Greek words, I''m so interested by that culture, somehow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast