0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warning about Jeweled Onyx Panther

If you aren't able to wait for quite some time, you shouldn't buy them to sale them more expensively.

I bought 2 panthers for 50k each while the AH price was 80-90k each, right now there's a lot of them on ah for about 50k each, and this is less than 12 hours later.

there's a dupe(r) who just hit stormscale and he destroyed the market for these, selling them really cheap to everybody.

Warning about Jeweled Onyx Panther
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or maybe he just transferred servers and used those mounts to transfer his wealth?
    I won't believe there's a dupe of them until I start seeing widespread price drops across multiple servers.

Shizzl3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta agree with phantom..

I'd like to get my hands in that dupe method then, atleast

Meumenino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehehe who doesnt..
    Just wait for better days, I dont believe u gonna lose any gold if u payed 50k each.. that already happened on my realm several times and I got my money back

alexjordanmkd23's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well idk about stormscale, but on darksorrow there was a massive sales on this mount 2-3 weeks ago, for 30k each ... so its prolly a dupe

tvl's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/15
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he has been on defias too :s but there were like 10 dupers at the same time

8/10 were chinese

Ziggeh's Avatar Contributor The Man Who Sold The WoW CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    Or maybe he just transferred servers and used those mounts to transfer his wealth?
    I won't believe there's a dupe of them until I start seeing widespread price drops across multiple servers.
    Did you really just say this? In non-"look at me being ironical and pretending to be one of them clueless dunces who believe that there are no dupes" fashion?

Seriously man, what the actual heck. I'd expect such a ridiculous post on mmo-champion or battle.net, but goddamn it, not here.

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ziggeh View Post
    Did you really just say this? In non-"look at me being ironical and pretending to be one of them clueless dunces who believe that there are no dupes" fashion?

Seriously man, what the actual heck. I'd expect such a ridiculous post on mmo-champion or battle.net, but goddamn it, not here.
    What? I think you misinterpreted my response. I was simply saying that until more people report that their servers are also have an influx of Jeweled Onyx Panthers, then I doubt there is a dupe for Jeweled Onyx Panthers out.
    I don't think this is a dupe just because one servers price fell, I believe it was some guy who transferred from his old realm, who had over the gold cap and bought some of these to transfer with him, and re-sell cheap on the new server.
    And I'm not being ironical or a clueless dunce, as obviously there are dupes out there. (blood spirits).

ReloadMaster's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, hoped this was EU but I only found them sitting at 90k.
    Got a pretty cheap rooster though.

Lomnialoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry to tell you Phantom, but this is dupers. I recently just transfered from Ravencrest to Stormscale and dupers have been selling these mounts aswell. But only the epic version, not the blue ones. There is nothing wrong with buying them, since they wont disappear, as most people think they do since they're duped. It's not the old "Have 2 accounts, 2 different IPs, tell blizzard you're hacked, profit" way anymore. Therefor they wont be removed. I, myself have been buying ALOT from dupers and resold. Probably made about 2 million gold from doing so. Feel free to buy as many as possible and keep em for as long as its needed.

And a tip: if you plan on making your own epic panther to sell. DO NOT DO IT! Just sell the 4 blue ones. The 4 blue panthers would sell for probably 80k, while the epic panther sells for 50-60k

Ziggeh's Avatar Contributor The Man Who Sold The WoW CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? I think you misinterpreted my response. I was simply saying that until more people report that their servers are also have an influx of Jeweled Onyx Panthers, then I doubt there is a dupe for Jeweled Onyx Panthers out.
    I don't think this is a dupe just because one servers price fell, I believe it was some guy who transferred from his old realm, who had over the gold cap and bought some of these to transfer with him, and re-sell cheap on the new server.
    And I'm not being ironical or a clueless dunce, as obviously there are dupes out there. (blood spirits).
    Yeah, but OP says that the panthers are being sold for 50K each, while they cost 4x18K (4x Orbs of Mystery) = 72K to make, not counting gems and living steel. Nobody in their right mind would do that. Besides, it only costs like 10 bucks more to transfer a guild, which allows you to transfer 1M gold in one go.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this would all be awesome if it wasn't some Fantasia bullshit. Duping does not exist anymore, it hasn't existed in quite some time now. Hell, ill paypal someone 1 thousand USD for an actual working dupe method. It simply DOES NOT exist. Not without a massive injection which will get you insta DC'd, insta banned, and insta owned.

Edit:: im very serious about my offer. My school loan just kicked in. 1,000 usd and prove it. Thanks!

Lomnialoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    this would all be awesome if it wasn't some Fantasia bullshit. Duping does not exist anymore, it hasn't existed in quite some time now. Hell, ill paypal someone 1 thousand USD for an actual working dupe method. It simply DOES NOT exist. Not without a massive injection which will get you insta DC'd, insta banned, and insta owned.

Edit:: im very serious about my offer. My school loan just kicked in. 1,000 usd and prove it. Thanks!
    No duping methods? yeah right.

Explain why theres multiple level 1's selling over 200 blood spirits every day.

Explain why level 1's would make epic panthers to lose gold.

And duping is working atm. I have a few real id's of people doing it, and aswell I'm buying off them and selling it ^^

Also, duping TCG mounts is possible again.
    Last edited by Lomnialoran; 12-29-2012 at 05:30 AM.

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post

There are dupe methods out. They are just very secretive. Also, $1,000 is not anywhere close to what a working dupe sells for

Shizzl3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lomnialoran View Post
    I'm sorry to tell you Phantom, but this is dupers. I recently just transfered from Ravencrest to Stormscale and dupers have been selling these mounts aswell. But only the epic version, not the blue ones. There is nothing wrong with buying them, since they wont disappear, as most people think they do since they're duped. It's not the old "Have 2 accounts, 2 different IPs, tell blizzard you're hacked, profit" way anymore. Therefor they wont be removed. I, myself have been buying ALOT from dupers and resold. Probably made about 2 million gold from doing so. Feel free to buy as many as possible and keep em for as long as its needed.

And a tip: if you plan on making your own epic panther to sell. DO NOT DO IT! Just sell the 4 blue ones. The 4 blue panthers would sell for probably 80k, while the epic panther sells for 50-60k
    Hello.. INSANE?

It sounds like you friend!

Anyway, if this DUPING is really possible, please enlighten me with the method..

As Lomnialoran says.. how would those lvl 1's have 100s of blood spirits to sell so cheap?

Something's going on, but I'm guessing no one is gonna tell me the secret

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast