0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Truth About Battle.net Name Change Services

'' Over the course of the past 6-8 months, there have arisen methods to defraud Blizzard and get the name on any World of Warcraft changed to your own name. Some of these methods require falsifying documentation such as government-issued IDs and forged notary stamps. There are other methods that exist

in essence, changing the name on the account to your own is no risk.

But, Doesn’t It Keep The Account From Being Recalled?

Let us take for example a true story that happened to me. I had an account that I had purchased back in March 2012. It was a Scarab Lord Death Knight (EU based and one of only a couple out there). I had it name changed by one of these “services” to my own name. Several months down the road, the Original Owner recalled the account. Please keep in mind that once the name change was complete, I moved the character to a brand new account several times. This did not stop Blizzard from tracking down the character and placing it back on its original account IN HIS NAME. Also, my account that had the Death Knight on it was permanently banned. I have tried for months to retrieve it back to no avail. ''

so the Bnet Name Change is NOT PROTECT YOU from Any Recall issue
    You can use that in case that you meet a legit seller / a 100% Source of security , Using Bnet Name Change for simple reason to make transfers between personal Accounts , but the Recall Problem isnt Gone .

i Personaly have Purchased Acc's / i Own this Acc's under my name but thats is only allow me to pay relax with my Credit Card / do Personal transfers and many more , the Reason why everyone Change it , is trying to Avoid the Recall Problem .. Well , this isnt Gone yet .

Tip. if you meet a legit Seller , the Bnet Name Change isnt a must , thats the most important
    Last edited by eHow; 08-06-2013 at 05:26 PM.

The Truth About Battle.net Name Change Services
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure this is a guide per se, but this should go in the Scam Prevention sub-forum. Thanks for the contribution and the heads up. +rep for awareness (reporting thread to be moved)
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

eHow's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey SniffingPickles , This isnt a Scamm Prevent , Totaly No !

Becouse the Bnet Name Change is totaly Works , So the Name is Applyed but there is no Security in Recall Account's
    Can be Used Perfectly for Transfers Between Account's , Paying Under your Name that increase your Security for a time , or Forever
    if the Seller is a Legit One , Then you Have nothing to Worry

But Peoples is Buying this for simple reason , to avoid the Recall of Account = Fail

You Change that for any other reasons but not for that