Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use CRZ to potentionaly earn amazing amouts of gold.

As many of you know with introduction of CRZ possibilities to earn gold just skyrocketed.

One of they ways to earn gold is to farm rare mobs, like JADEFANG since he has 100% chance to drop pet Tiny Shale Spider that can be sold for couple of hundred gold, or oves for more then 1k for one. I managed to get 10 in one day ( checking every 2 hours ) and it only took me 5min each time to check on 5 realm. Thats like 5-10k gold in some 60min ( considering you sell them ).

Other way is to farm Silken Treasure Chest or Sturdy treasure chest Each of those chest contains rare item and some small amount of gold + higher lvl chests ( oh areas lvl80+ ) can give 100k/xp. Reason why its good to farm them is that they have a chance to contain Orb of Deception Item that can be sold for 1.5k depending on demand and server.

So why whould you use CRZ to farm items like that? Well chests have 12 hour respawn time and you can get 1-3 chests per area so using CRZ and friends from another realm you can find many, many more. Few days ago using 4 friends i found 3 Orbs in some 30min ( I admit that was a bit lucky ) but you can also get a Aegis of Stormwind, I got one about a week ago and sold it for 800g ( on alliance ) I reckon it can go for higher on horde AH.

IF you decide to farm chests you will have to instal GatherMate2, addon you can get from Here Also you will have to download GatherMate2_data file. To setup simply install it in your addon folder, then when you are inside game set it using these few steppes.

So when you log into gem go to Interface > addon then when there click on gatherMate 2 and extand it and select staff show on a image below

Then on filters turnoff tracking everyhing exept chests, on all tabs ( on my pictures im also searching figurines but you odnt have to ).

If done right you will see them on map.

And when found

If you are looking for low lvl chests ( Deception orb ones ) im using route like Silithus > Un Goro Crater > Burning Steppes > Swamp Of Sorrows > Blasted Lands. Also im doing it in a way taht i first use all Battletag friends i have to farm chests in one area and theni go to another...

Also you can use it to farm Poseidus for Reins of Poseidus Friend used his 2nd account and got 2 in 1 hour using about alts from 20 different realms....

P.S sorry if this is a repost

Use CRZ to potentionaly earn amazing amouts of gold.
    Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If people keep on creating this guide - then I'll start making a guide on how to login and create a character...

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thaadevil View Post
    If people keep on creating this guide - then I'll start making a guide on how to login and create a character...
    You have every right to make any guide that you think it can help ppl. Also if you feel offended you can report it and ask mods to delete it/remove it. Also i dont know how many ppl know they can combine GM2 to search for old chest and make money from them, not sure how many remember Jadefang and so on....

rayray's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude people don't have time to log and search everyday... posts like this helped me.. therefore i gave him rep
    anyways GJ keep it up

johnboyz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guides like this maybe posted all the time but this one is written well and is presented really well. Thanks for the post.

Fisher's Avatar Banned Hook you up! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thaadevil View Post
    I'll rep him cuz u hated

Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    I'll rep him cuz u hated
    Ain't nobody got time for dat

Sent using Tapatalk

zlayolon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't thought about it myself...nice.

jaskaos's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good guide! Thanks for this. +Rep coming your way.