Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Golden Crusade Shuffler

Download The Golden Crusade Shuffler

This spreadsheet, created for Mists of Pandaria, is designed to help players get the most profit out of what has become known as the shuffle. Users can take market data from The Undermine Journal (all three data options are supported, XML, CSV, and IQY) and enter values for how much ore they're buying, at what price, how many gems they're transmuting etc. The Shuffler also includes a page for The Ironpaw Shuffle and for Spirit of Harmony Optimization.

Note that while some tabs are hidden and any cells not used for data input are locked there are no passwords on the spreadsheet so users can tweak the formulas at their own risk if they so wish. Furthermore, the spreadsheet was designed to work with later versions of Microsoft Excel (using the .xlsx format) so support for other spreadsheet programs will be limited but I'll try to do my best within reason to accommodate support for other programs via the Google Docs version.

Features

• Estimates profit margins
    • Allows users to experiment with different amounts of transmuting, disenchanting, crafting, and more
    • Can be used as a stand alone calculator for enchanting profits
    • Fully customizable to a players needs including options for perfect gem cuts, disenchanting jewellery, guild perks and masteries, and customizable purchase prices
    • Spreadsheet advises users on what should be profitable and what won't
    • Allows taking enchants into consideration
    • Tells you the most profitable way to use your Spirit of Harmony
    • Tells you how to make gold with the Ironpaw Shuffle
    • And more

Version History
    Code:
        Version 1.0.1
            Fixed Sparkling Shards not counting Trillium Ore
            Added the new Primal Diamond transmute to Spirit of Harmony Optimizer
        Version 1.0.0
            Added support for the Ironpaw Shuffle
            Added Spirit of Harmony Optimizer
            Added support for Trillium Ore (both Black Trillium Ore and White Trillium Ore)
            Changed how the spreadsheet uses your enchanting materials – the spreadsheet now assumes you will try to use up all your enchanting materials, and if you run out will buy what you are missing
            Minor bug fixes
        Version 0.3.4 (Unreleased)
            Fixed the material requirements on Enchant Chest – Glorious Stats
        Version 0.3.3
            Fixed a cell causing problems in Google Docs
            Fixed a typo preventing the spreadsheet from pulling sale stats for Enchant Chest – Glorious Stats
        Version 0.3.2
            Fixed issue when purchasing additional gems for transmute
            Information tab is now protected
        Version 0.3.1
            Cleaned up price fetching formulas
            Fixed compatibility issues with other spreadsheet software
        Version 0.3.0
            Now accounts for and displays Auction House cut and profit margin
            Added and updated Enchanting support
                Can now calculate profits when making scrolls
                Converts to most profitable materials to buy and sell
            Added option for perfect cuts
            Fixed errors collecting cut prices with CSV data
            Data collection now prioritizes IQY>CSV>XML
            Added/Fixed Advice
                Now recommends whether to sell or disenchant the rare procs from Ornate Bands and Shadowfire Necklaces
                Now advises on which Enchanting material conversions are profitable
                Transmutes and Serpent’sEye Jewellery now tells you if the crafts are profitable or not
            Now able to enter override purchase prices for Golden Lotus and enter a price manually (also applies to the new Enchanting materials section)
            Cost now includes vendor items (Settings and Vellums)
            Option to calculate for selling or disenchanting blue quality Ornate Bands and Shadowfire Necklace (advice has been added for this as well)
            Now accounts for extra Serpent’s Eyes you have to buy
            Fixed logic for how many Ornate Bands and Shadowfire Necklaces you can craft
            Improved Ghost Iron Ore prospecting table with data from larger sample size
            Housekeeping
                Removed sneaky pesky XML maps so you should no longer get XML errors
                Cleaned up a bunch of convoluted formulas
        Version 0.2.3
            Fixed enchanting materials having incorrect prices
            Added option to value on Sparkling Shards or Serpent’s Eye
        Version 0.2.2
            Fixed Golden Lotuses not being accounted for since 0.2.0
            Fixed bug with one of the advice options
        Version 0.2.1
            Fixed bugs with Enchanting material market values
            Fixed Primal Diamond not taking updated Transmute Mastery update from 0.2.0 into affect
        Version 0.2.0
            Added support for jewellery crafted with Serpent’s Eyes
            Added options for collecting market values from CSV and IQY from The Undermine Journal
            Rearranged and cleaned up several sections
            Changed transmute mastery bonus to 20% (up from 10%)
        Version 0.1.1
            Fixed rare gem totals not accounting for primal diamond transmutes
            Fixed transmutes not accounting for Transmute Master
        Version 0.1.0
            Release
    Last edited by Xsinthis; 09-17-2013 at 12:43 PM.

The Golden Crusade Shuffler
    Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iant this the same as http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...readsheet.html ([MoP] Ore Shufle Spreadsheet) ?
    No offense but if so then the other poster is Purple with high rep here so better togo with his thread
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

Thunderofnl's Avatar Elite User C# / Java / PHP Programmer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gabbz View Post
    Iant this the same as http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...readsheet.html ([MoP] Ore Shufle Spreadsheet) ?
    No offense but if so then the other poster is Purple with high rep here so better togo with his thread
    He is the maker fo this Spreadsheet Maisteri only posted it on his behalf but told you to rep him.

Originally Posted by Maisteri View Post
    Original owner of the Spreadsheet and guide/explanation for it posted above is also a member of these forums. Feel free to also give him some rep if you think he deserves it.
    --> Click here to rep. (here is the link to Xsinthis)

Xsinthis's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thunderofnl View Post
    He is the maker fo this Spreadsheet Maisteri only posted it on his behalf but told you to rep him.
    I felt it would be prudent to put up an official thread since there was clearly interest on the forum. This way we can get a proper support thread and readers will always have access to the latest version

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since we are comparing rep and colors, the legendary (and ex-moderator) sitting over here thinks you should really think more before posting. Otherwise you just come off like a jackass and look stupid.

De-repped because according to you less rep means less credibility.

nerfmeplease's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Unholyshaman View Post
    Since we are comparing rep and colors, the legendary (and ex-moderator) sitting over here thinks you should really think more before posting. Otherwise you just come off like a jackass and look stupid.

oh god why do i have so much rep?!

thanks OP, +rep fer yew! Now i dont have to use mine that i made which looks like a tornado swept through the cells.

blizzsource's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work with openoffice? Also if it doesn't how can I import the xml or csv file through the googleDocs version ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blizzsource View Post
    Does this work with openoffice? Also if it doesn't how can I import the xml or csv file through the googleDocs version ?
    I don't see why it wouldn't, I've got a Google Docs version which should be compatible. As for Google Docs File > Import is the option I believe to get the data in

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry but i didnt understand this. Isnt Rep ment to mean something ? like credibility ?
    There was 2 similiar post where the first post made was made by a legendary poster. And then there was a second post which had the (in my eyes) same charts.
    And tbh i said it as polite as i could. I wasnt flaming or using foul language.

"Iant this the same as http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...readsheet.html ([MoP] Ore Shufle Spreadsheet) ?
    No offense but if so then the other poster is Purple with high rep here so better togo with his thread"

Im asking if it isnt the same and if its the same the former is Legendary and made the first post and tbh it was a better guide. No offense to the op of this thread.
    So tbh i dont understand the de-rep. Its like saying reputation doesnt mean anything.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but i didnt understand this. Isnt Rep ment to mean something ? like credibility ?
    There was 2 similiar post where the first post made was made by a legendary poster. And then there was a second post which had the (in my eyes) same charts.
    And tbh i said it as polite as i could. I wasnt flaming or using foul language.

"Iant this the same as http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...readsheet.html ([MoP] Ore Shufle Spreadsheet) ?
    No offense but if so then the other poster is Purple with high rep here so better togo with his thread"

Im asking if it isnt the same and if its the same the former is Legendary and made the first post and tbh it was a better guide. No offense to the op of this thread.
    So tbh i dont understand the de-rep. Its like saying reputation doesnt mean anything.
    I think he meant that if you had read the other thread you would have realized that he was not the creator of the spreadsheet, he just renamed it, ripped out all the credits and branding from the info pages and posted it as his own.

Unfortunately, this doesn't help the end users very much (plus it's annoying when people simply flip your work as their own) since that thread could have just been abandoned and no further updates provided (his copy of the sheet had the location for updates removed). Although I never intended to support the spreadsheet outside of my own blog and The Consortium it kind of forced my hand on the matter when several people brought to my attention someone ripping off my work.

Also, for the record, the legendary poster simply cut and paste from my blog, so in reality it is my guide. The reason I chose not to re-post it is the same as the reason for not posting the download link here: one less thing I need to keep track of and update when I update the spreadsheet. This way even if I forget to update this thread the information at the end of the link is always up to date.

Hope this cleared up any confusion.

Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is, but only to some degree. Reputation is used as an incentive to show how much someone has helped and contributed to the OwnerCore community, rather than how credible they are. Everyone can still be wrong, even legendaries, moderators, and admins. It's just an indicator, it isn't some magical number that solves credibility completely.

For example:
    • If I say 2+2 = 5
    • And Xsinthis says 2+2 = 4

Who is right? Certainly not me, regardless of my reputation.

The former is an elite not a legendary, I'm a legendary ^.^

His thread may look better, but none of the "guide" was his. It's in fact the exact rip from Xsinthis' website. He didn't write anything new, he just simply included more of someone else's information. Xsinthis feels that the information posted in this current thread here, is all that is necessary because there are plenty of sufficient instructions within the spreadsheet.

Look, I understand your confusion and I will take back the -rep because I'm not a complete jackass. I just wanted to make sure you got the point of not overlooking people with less rep. It's a big problem in this community currently where people only give respect to those with "high numbers" and they don't give newer users wanting to contribute to the forums much of a chance.

It's very discouraging and why would a new person come to the forums, contribute, get insulted and then for some reason stick around? Xsinthis made the spreadsheet. Maisteri simply reposted it. Who is more valuable in this situation?

Edit: sorry it seems there isn't a way for me to remove -rep given anymore. And it says I need to spread some around before "giving" to you again. I will keep an eye out for any contribution threads made by you in the future and will give the rep back one day if I remember.
    Last edited by Unholyshaman; 11-06-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is, but only to some degree. Reputation is used as an incentive to show how much someone has helped and contributed to the OwnerCore community, rather than how credible they are. Everyone can still be wrong, even legendaries, moderators, and admins. It's just an indicator, it isn't some magical number that solves credibility completely.

For example:
    • If I say 2+2 = 5
    • And Xsinthis says 2+2 = 4

Who is right? Certainly not me, regardless of my reputation.

The former is an elite not a legendary, I'm a legendary ^.^

His thread may look better, but none of the "guide" was his. It's in fact the exact rip from Xsinthis' website. He didn't write anything new, he just simply included more of someone else's information. Xsinthis feels that the information posted in this current thread here, is all that is necessary because there are plenty of sufficient instructions within the spreadsheet.

Look, I understand your confusion and I will take back the -rep because I'm not a complete jackass. I just wanted to make sure you got the point of not overlooking people with less rep. It's a big problem in this community currently where people only give respect to those with "high numbers" and they don't give newer users wanting to contribute to the forums much of a chance.

It's very discouraging and why would a new person come to the forums, contribute, get insulted and then for some reason stick around? Xsinthis made the spreadsheet. Maisteri simply reposted it. Who is more valuable in this situation?

Edit: sorry it seems there isn't a way for me to remove -rep given anymore. And it says I need to spread some around before "giving" to you again. I will keep an eye out for any contribution threads made by you in the future and will give the rep back one day if I remember.

No problem m8 with the rep. I agree with your logic about newcomers etc. And maybe my phrasing was wrong cause English isn't my native language and i had no intention to insult someone and i apologies if it come out that way.

WizKhalifa610's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone help me set this up? Here is my skype hamodi123321

Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizKhalifa610 View Post
    Can someone help me set this up? Here is my skype hamodi123321
    Read the instructions. Then type out exactly every single step you perform from downloading and opening to spreadsheet up until where you get stuck / are having a problem. Then explain the problem.

Most of the time it's easy to help people with the spreadsheet, but I'm not going to do it without seeing that you have put a bit of effort in first.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick note the spreadsheet has been updated to Version 0.3.2

Code:
    Version 0.3.2