Power level battle pets (must have some high level pets)
ok so i found an easy way to powerlevel pets up from level 1
1.Goto Kun-Lai Summit and tame a Szecuan Chicken (prefrably green or blue quality)
they can be found at chow farmstead at 59.5, 87.4 or can be found as additional pets randomly in any battle in the zone.
2. Goto Vale Of Eternal Blossoms and near your factions city you should be able to find plenty of wild pets to fight.
3. have the pet you want to powerlevel as the first pet in you list then when the fight starts do an attack or action of any kind even if it misses it doesnt matter once you have done that switch the pet to your chicken and own all 3 of the pets and both your chicken and your other pet will recieve massive xp.
Things you should know.
- if you already have a good flying battlepet you may be able to do it without the chicken but i only tested it with the one listed above in uncommon and rare qualitys
- The pet your powerleveling must do something in order to get the xp it could be an attack or some kind of buff something that shields you from damage is prefrable
- I chose this location because its close to a stable master and the chicken solo can own 95% of all combinations no problems (even with the wild pets being 2 lvls higher)
- Im sure this can be done in other high level areas but this one worked best for me.
- The downside to this location is spawns arnt as tightly packed as some areas but the pets respawn quickly.
- i was able to level a pet from 1-20 in about 15 mins using this method
- more pets can normally be found around the watery areas but can still be found elswhere.
about how long does a 1-25 take using this method?
the stuff your killing is level 24 once you hit level 20 its about 5-6 pet battles to the next level and progressively gets longer from there not sure the exact time it will take sorry.
what lvl pet do u need to start with?
I've been "powerleveling" my level 1 pets by fighting level 23-24 pets in the wild. The threshold here is you need two pets that can best three wild level 23+'s. I was able to accomplish that with two 19's. (Could be lower if you use two pets that are strong against beast/critter/etc)
i did it with a 19 and 2 18's to get the chicken which is level 24.
thats how i got up to that level capture 3 pets (in seperate battles) up to 5 levels higher than you then rinse and repeat till you get level 20+ pets
if you follow the instructions above the you will have 1 pet who can solo all 3 wild pets in that area.
Originally Posted by DDRNick
Where do i find the freckan chicken, i went to the farm waited for an hour and there was none
Don't mean to hijack but anothe rgreat method that I have used effectively is the black ram sleep ability, start with black ram, use sleep, pass on your turn, opponent goes to sleep, bring in low level pet while they sleep and then swap out back to ram, proceed to one shot the opposition with rams abiltity. - first time poster
any1 who played pokemon already knows this is how it works...
great for pokemon players, i am a wow player
This is a repost of something similar that I posted in the exploit section. Apparently this is a known strategy to pokemon players but unfortunately I never played pokemon.
Firstly this is not a repost since your "exploit" isnt an exploit at all and is "as intended" and as you said is a known strategy.
Originally Posted by jamesgreen
Secondly this post is about the area you power level in and the pets needed to do it at the fastest pace possible.
Last edited by azza; 10-16-2012 at 12:21 PM.
alot of the time you dont need to worry about it none of the low pets ive leveled have needed any protection in the first round just make an action then switch out.
Originally Posted by drdominican
the chicken can easily solo all 3 wild pets but if you use the sheep as well the pet your powerleveling has to share xp with the sheep as well as the chicken and will get less xp per fight,