ok so i found an easy way to powerlevel pets up from level 1
1.Goto Kun-Lai Summit and tame a Szecuan Chicken (prefrably green or blue quality)
they can be found at chow farmstead at 59.5, 87.4 or can be found as additional pets randomly in any battle in the zone.
2. Goto Vale Of Eternal Blossoms and near your factions city you should be able to find plenty of wild pets to fight.
3. have the pet you want to powerlevel as the first pet in you list then when the fight starts do an attack or action of any kind even if it misses it doesnt matter once you have done that switch the pet to your chicken and own all 3 of the pets and both your chicken and your other pet will recieve massive xp.
Things you should know.
- if you already have a good flying battlepet you may be able to do it without the chicken but i only tested it with the one listed above in uncommon and rare qualitys
- The pet your powerleveling must do something in order to get the xp it could be an attack or some kind of buff something that shields you from damage is prefrable
- I chose this location because its close to a stable master and the chicken solo can own 95% of all combinations no problems (even with the wild pets being 2 lvls higher)
- Im sure this can be done in other high level areas but this one worked best for me.
- The downside to this location is spawns arnt as tightly packed as some areas but the pets respawn quickly.
- i was able to level a pet from 1-20 in about 15 mins using this method
- more pets can normally be found around the watery areas but can still be found elswhere.