0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Non stop spirit of harmony farming - for tanks

Can warn you that this is very intense farming, since you wont be able to go afk unless u wanna redo the gathering process, or die. Also, i dont think its worth it if u are more than one person. If you use a potion of luck u gonna get absolutely spammed with treasure chests, then again i dont know how much trillium ore is actually worth nowadays so potion of luck might be a loss(3x golden lotus)

Location =
    Jade temple entrance in Jade forest

At what time =
    When the August Celestial dailys are at the jade temple(rng), the mobs wont be there if the dailys are at another temple.

Requirements =
    No reputation requirement, u dont actually need to be able to do the dailys in order to see the mobs. However, if u wanna farm this effectively, u need to be able to both deal and take ALOT of damage. Standing at the portal entrance aoeing and making sure to pick up all adds that spawn, will mean u have 15-25 mobs at you most of the time. Brewmasters can do it easy, but i dont know how other tanks works when it comes to healing.
    How =
    Pull all mobs u can find in the courtyard, up to the portal without killing them, then start your aoe damage and looting I'd say easy 10 Spirit of Harmony each hour, but probably more the more effective u are. If u cant take the damage, or if u cant do the damage you gonna fail.
    This is all about aggroing all the mobs spawning from portal, not letting anyone pass u(if they pass u they will either be lost to you, or it will take ages for the npcs to kill them off, and killing them fast, so they respawn fast.

Ive been doing this with a brewmonk, u need to get alot of orbs on the ground from spinning crane kick to heal yourself up and chi wave from time to time, the beginning will be the hardest if u are badly geared, but once u have pooped some orbs on the ground u should be able to withstand anything forever, unless u loose focus for a few seconds :P Standing completly still as a monk isnt an option, u need to move abit in order to pick up orbs. Either from side to side, or just all over the place. Spinning crane kick got enough AOE width to aggro all mobs that spawn if u stand at the top of stairs, u wont be able to spamm it 100% tho, more 90%, so try and keep some energy incase alot of mobs spawn at the same time so you arent starved at the critical point.
    Last edited by klutte; 10-13-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Non stop spirit of harmony farming - for tanks
    xxsamxx86's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    28/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cooper101's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To an extent it is but he provided more in depth info about the spot. I've been using this spot for a few days it is very good well over 30 spirits atm just from farming here. btw i farm with a spriest I have no down time and can take around 4-5 mobs at once with them being an instant respawn it's a very nice place to farm while it only takes me a few seconds to kill one.

jeffreytje10's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just tested it with my tank, i farmed for around 40 min and got 78 spirits. Just posion meself before the entrance of the dungeon and was getting every spawn of the mobs, iam a paladin tank and it is really easy to do as tank.

xxsamxx86's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    28/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cooper101 View Post
    To an extent it is but he provided more in depth info about the spot. I've been using this spot for a few days it is very good well over 30 spirits atm just from farming here. btw i farm with a spriest I have no down time and can take around 4-5 mobs at once with them being an instant respawn it's a very nice place to farm while it only takes me a few seconds to kill one.
    Cool! I wasnt being horrid when i put my post i really was wondering if it was the same

bulletzaredeadly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not seeing any mobs here :/

acko2013's Avatar Banned TCG seller CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LF somebody on EU server where are these mobs spawned! PM me ;¨)