1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500g in an hour with new treasures

Just wanted to post a guide on how to get about 1500 or so gold in an hour on each of your 85s I've done this for all 9 of mine for about 13k This guides for Alliance but horde would just skip the first step.

From the gunship jump down and off the left into the water (You may die) go out to sea towards the horde ship looking for about 51 , 100 for an alliance half sunken ship leaning on a small island in the bottom of the ship is a chest containing 100g roughly and 231k xp at 85.

Next head to northern jade forest south east of Honeydew Village at 31, 27.7 and loot lucky pandaren coin, worth 100g to vendor

Then head west to 26, 32 on top the waterfall to loot Ancient pandaren tea pot, now if you look up and slightly yo the left you see a pool with a island in the dead center that island is our next treasure (23, 35) for Pandaren ritual stone again 105g vendor value.

Now head to Valley of the 4 winds via the bride a little south of where we are.

Turn left off the bridge into valley and follow the river, at the road to karasang wild head down the road and and get to 77,57 enter the cave via stealth, invisibility or fighting and enter and follow the cave to the right and around the bend but once you go around the bend just keep going straight to where it looks like a carriage fell apart and loot Saurok stone tablet for another 100g gray.

Now your gonna go to tavern in the mists via 70,22 in valley up the veiled stairs, upstairs in the inn is a chest "forgotten lockbox" which has around 12gold.

Head south out of the tavern and go towards the black market go inside and out the other side you will see a little clearing with some stone stairs this is "Mason's Folly" at 68, 79 go up the stairs and at the top is "Hammer of Folly" for 100g vendor value

Onward to Kun -lai summit by following the path north and running through the tunnel head to Magujia ruins and head to the back I find it at 59.18,73.0 or 59.11, 74.3 typically, its a small head named Terracotta Head and sells for 100g.

Now go to 39, 85 near serpent spine and follow the path to the top of Kota peak at 39, 79 where Ski'Thik the rare spawns in a broken barrel/tent looking red thing is a tiny chest named "adventurers lost belonging" or something similiar which contains 100g.

Then on to Knucklethump hole at 50, 62 and go to the very very back of the cave hozen treasure cache is behind the 2 cages and has again 100g.

Now to one keg and up the hill to howlingwind cavern at 67,77 and travel to the back of the cave but at the choice to go up or down go up then to the left for stolen sprite treasre for 105gold.

Leave the cave and basically just head left down the ramp to the base of the next cave path of the conquerors in the room with 2 stone statues behind one is a stone tablet "Ancient Mogu Tablet" for 95g

Head back towards one keg head op the path west of town at 56, 62 follow this path all the way to 52,48 then turn right up to Emporeror Rikktik's Rest inside next to the monkey statue is Rikktik's Tiny chest containg a comb worth 105g, and 51g straight out and supposedly a chance at a boe epic.

Finally get to Zouchan Village in northern kun lai by jumping off the back of the temple of the white tiger or the balloon and head to the lake at 72,33 in the bottom of the pool is a statue of ken for 100g.

The only one I didnt go over is optional and located in the back of the cave at 72, 73 in kun 'lai summit and is stolen sprite goods or something like that which has random mats 2-4 motes of harmony and 100g.

Hope this helps its not amazing gold but at 200-300k xp each and decent gold it isnt terribly bad and now that I have found them managed to do it in 40 minutes a run the items were always respawned by the time I was finished and only rarely teroccotas head had been looted by xp farmers.
    Last edited by rr2109; 10-02-2012 at 03:54 AM.

1500g in an hour with new treasures
    syther's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm i have to try this out, will update with the results

Tortured-x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm someone needs to make a tom-tom macro for this

Ddogma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can confim at least 4 spots. Seems to be farmed on my server. Nevertheless: Thanks for your work! :-)

rr2109's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play on a medium population server and it seems like the only time one is missing is when someone posts in general "I love finding random grays worth 100g while questing" I haven't determined how long a respawn is but it seems to be under 20 minutes. Not a way to get rich but if your sick of questing this could be something to do.

tittypop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so you can keep farming it? just did all of them every single one confirmed. head was ab it tough to find.

rr2109's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have another character your can do the same path on that character but it seems that once your character has looted the items you will no longer see them.