2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really Quick Leveling for Paladins Level 70-77 unrested

Hey guys! Im here with another guide for you paladins out there on how to go from level 70-77 extremely quickly, with no heirloom gear, no special twink gear, and no exp bonuses (other than the maybe 5% extra for owning wintergrasp) by simply soloing The Nexus.

This technique for me clocked in at a little more than 1.2 million exp per hour at level 72, unrested, no heirlooms, no exp bonuses. I made a video on my channel for you guys so you can see exactly how I did it and also see which mobs to watch out for and avoid, as well as the path to take for the highest efficiency possible. If you solo this place constantly, 5 times an hour, which is your limit you can have, it will take a little over 3 hours straight to reach level 77 from level 70.
    In the video, im level 71, and began soloing the nexus at level 70. It is completely possible and very easy to do this if you take the precautions I put. Here is the link to the video!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oLYm2RliPk

Here are some tips for making this easier especially at the lower level 60s for this:

-Take Repentance as a talent to help with CC, and CC at least one person with Repentance on every pull. It lasts for 1 minute on a mob with only a 15 second cool down.
    You dont need to do this once you feel comfortable on certain pulls or your a higher level. It will only slow you down sometimes, so just use common sense. But repentance is very helpful.

-If you find your being destroyed by the melee mobs, you can take Glyph of Divine Protection to help with the physical damage. However, I found in this instance, there is way more magic damage than not, so taking this glyph wont help too much.

-Take Glyph of Holy Wrath for this instance, which i mention in the video, as this will make it to where when you AE with Holy Wrath, it will stun all Elementals and Dragonkin, which are very prevalent in this dungeon.

-Taking the Glyph of Harsh Words will significantly increase your DPS, and I recommend it very strongly for any spec of paladin at this level.

-If you still feel uncomfortable soloing it yourself, or you find that at level 70 and 71 you cant solo it, you can take a healer along with you to help out. The lower level the healer, the better experience for you. It does cut down on the experience pretty significantly, but you can focus on damage more and bigger pulls to help counteract the drop.

Finally, keep in mind that this is so efficient because at this level tanks are incredibly overpowered and do anywhere between 50-80% of the damage that is done in dungeons. This method is simply cutting out the useless dps that are decreasing the amount of exp potential for your dps output, as well as the lack of need for a healer for tanks at this level with incredible survivability.
    Last edited by monkieassasin; 06-25-2013 at 09:01 PM.

Really Quick Leveling for Paladins Level 70-77 unrested
    Hredor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can it be done as 70lvl prot warrior with heirlooms ?

monkieassasin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hredor View Post
    I honestly do not know, since i have not tested with a warrior. You should be able to, especially with heirlooms, since your survivability should be enough. My only concern would be of course the lack of strong heals on yourself for bursty situations, but with full heirlooms you probably could do this.

Do keep in mind though, that you can bring along a healer, and its also rediculously fast even ifyou have just 1 person with you. Its still going to be much faster than questing, and if you have heirlooms, the extra exp on the gear will make up for the split exp with a healer, and the fact you can focus solely on damage and dont have to worry about dying means you can AE more as well

If you bring a healer, i recommend a disc, since they can do insane damage at that level while healing at the same time.

getitasapolol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hredor View Post
    should be no problem.

1. Charge (Warbringer) -> whole enemy group is stunned (for 3 Seconds)
    2. do damage (for 3-4 Seconds)
    3. Shockwave -> whole enemy group is stunned (for 4 Seconds)
    4. do more damage
    5. when the stun of Shockwave breaks, the first enemy should be almost dead -> Victory Rush
    6. do more damage and heal yourself (with Victory Rush)

You might want to test which Tier2 Talent fits best (for healing besides Victory Rush).
    Also check specs! You might want to try it in another spec (but Prot should be totally fine with all the insane Revenge spamming).

Edit:
    Major Glyphs (you can choose your third Major Glyph upon reaching level 75)
    Hold the Line - Because Revenge can never do enough damage! 50% more damage after a parry.
    Bull Rush - 15 extra Rage after the pull sounds awesome - very good for burst.
    Incite - After using Demoralizing Shout, your next 3 Heroic Strikes or Cleaves are FREE - speaks for itself!
    Victory Rush - Pushes your 20% healing from Victory Rush to 30% - the must have for my taste.

Minor Glyphs
    Intimidating Shout - Keeps the feared enemys in place - good for not pulling the whole instance!
    Last edited by getitasapolol; 06-26-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by getitasapolol View Post
    should be no problem.

1. Charge (Warbringer) -> whole enemy group is stunned (for 3 Seconds)
    2. do damage (for 3-4 Seconds)
    3. Shockwave -> whole enemy group is stunned (for 4 Seconds)
    4. do more damage
    5. when the stun of Shockwave breaks, the first enemy should be almost dead -> Victory Rush
    6. do more damage and heal yourself (with Victory Rush)

You might want to test which Tier2 Talent fits best (for healing besides Victory Rush).
    Also check specs! You might want to try it in another spec (but Prot should be totally fine with all the insane Revenge spamming).

Edit:
    Major Glyphs (you can choose your third Major Glyph upon reaching level 75)
    Hold the Line - Because Revenge can never do enough damage! 50% more damage after a parry.
    Bull Rush - 15 extra Rage after the pull sounds awesome - very good for burst.
    Incite - After using Demoralizing Shout, your next 3 Heroic Strikes or Cleaves are FREE - speaks for itself!
    Victory Rush - Pushes your 20% healing from Victory Rush to 30% - the must have for my taste.

Minor Glyphs
    Intimidating Shout - Keeps the feared enemys in place - good for not pulling the whole instance!
    Do this and you should be fine Thanks for this man!

Zethth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the idea of soloing 2/manning dungeons, but I dont find it to be worth 80+, I had my friend bring his 80 twink and solo dungeons for me, but even though you get a pretty high xp / mob, it takes so long

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zethth View Post
    I like the idea of soloing 2/manning dungeons, but I dont find it to be worth 80+, I had my friend bring his 80 twink and solo dungeons for me, but even though you get a pretty high xp / mob, it takes so long
    I tested it out from 81-83 in stonecore and leveled up through them in 2 hours. However, i cheated a bit on those, and i had bought the level 80+ MoP Blues with a rediculous Ilvl that made my dps rediculously high. I then soloed some mobs in uldum till 84, which was 45 mins for that level, then spent another 45 mins soloing the same mobs for half of 84. Went did the twilight highlands quest chain to get in, then soloed the Ring of Blood quest to finish off my leveling

Dont forget the festival buff you can get by spinning around the pole as well for extra exp guys
    I made these vids a few days ago and im already 87

ieranus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monkey, really THANKS for sharing I'm going to level my 5th paladin this way <3 *_*

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ieranus View Post
    Monkey, really THANKS for sharing I'm going to level my 5th paladin this way <3 *_*
    The paladin you saw in the video is my fourth! I wanted a more efficient way lol. Im already level 90 now

mitchlewis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    80-85 fastest way ?

Cacos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mitchlewis View Post
    80-85 fastest way ?
    Get to 82 from questing in hyjal then do to deepholm and go to the trogg spot, went there yesterday with my druid, got an average 3k exp per mob. I died quite some times due to my noobness and lack of proper gear I guess.

But i'm open to new suggestions xD

Btw OP, going to roll a pala just because of you!

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cacos View Post
    Get to 82 from questing in hyjal then do to deepholm and go to the trogg spot, went there yesterday with my druid, got an average 3k exp per mob. I died quite some times due to my noobness and lack of proper gear I guess.

But i'm open to new suggestions xD

Btw OP, going to roll a pala just because of you!
    Haha thanks man.
    Also to reiterate on that question of 80-85, i leveled up to 81, and then soloed stonecore to level 83. Took me 7 runs going to the second boss, and then using the port back to the beginning to reset to ding. At 83, the troggs gave more exp per hour because of the way experience from mobs scale. The other reason why I really loved doing stonecore instead of immediately farming troggs, is I was leveling on Tichondrius, a very heavy pvp server, where theres alot of ganking. I tried to avoid that as much as possible :P

I farmed the troggs from 83 to 84 and a 1/2. Then i did the quest chain to open up twilight highlands, and then SOLOED the ring of blood quest chain, very very easily may I add. I should have made a video on it but it was late at night and i wanted to get to bed. That quest chain to open twlight, as well as the ring of blood chain, dinged me to 85

mitchlewis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for asking again, 85-90 what are your thoughts guys? i'm just playing ona big leveling spree and want to be as fast as possible

Cacos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about from 1-60? Anything special we can do to speed up things? :P

Well I think I'll be able to lvl to 60 quite easy soloing dungeons. Some may take a while but I guess they are worth, just logged of one now got almost 4 levels (20-23 over 50%) I got no problems at all soloing. I got heirlrooms though. Got breadsplate, legs, clock and Helm.
    Last edited by Cacos; 07-03-2013 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cacos View Post
    What about from 1-60? Anything special we can do to speed up things? :P

Well I think I'll be able to lvl to 60 quite easy soloing dungeons. Some may take a while but I guess they are worth, just logged of one now got almost 4 levels (20-23 over 50%) I got no problems at all soloing. I got heirlrooms though. Got breadsplate, legs, clock and Helm.
    I actually have a level 25 pally with heirlooms. Id say that at 25, when you unlock your first glyph slot, thats when your DPS will skyrocket to make it super efficient, since Glyph of Harsh Words is insanely overpowered all the way to level 85 for DPS.

Also, level 30 you can get Repentance, which will also significantly increase the ability to solo packs in dungeons. When I can, I will make a guide demonstrating 30-60 on some dungeons with very efficient trash paths to level super quickly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast