Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Level a Guild From 1-25 in Under one Day!

This has been HOTFIXED!

Hello everyone! I'd like to start off by saying that the method of "farming" guild reputation and experience used in this thread, should be credited to sparamoule (and big thanks should be given to all of those over on his thread sharing the quest required for this method!).

Here is a link to that thread: Hallow's End Easy Guild Rep / Exp

This method requires that you have the quest Hallow's End Treats for Jesper! or its horde equivalent Hallow's End Treats for Spoops!

Once you have the quest appropriate to your faction (you can find many people offering to share it with you in sparamoule's thread, and I will be sharing it once I buy more time later today) you will need to head to one of the main cities, it doesn't matter which. I personally prefer to use a more underpopulated city, myself. Here's where you start to gain experience and reputation. The quest requires you to perform a certain emote for a city innkeeper, and then you can turn in the quest. Very, very simple. Here are useful macros to help speed up the process (again, credit to those in sparamoule's thread).

Macro 1:
    Code:
    /run for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, 32, 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"Undercity Mint") then PickupContainerItem(bag,slot); DeleteCursorItem(); end; end; end
    This macro will find the item you receive after completing the quest in your bag, and delete it. Right now it is set to find and delete the "Undercity Mint", to use this in a different city, change that part of the macro to the appropriate candy for the city.

Macro 2:
    Code:
    /chicken
    Obviously a simple macro, this is just a macro for whichever emote you need. This emote is going to be used on the quest giver so that you gain quest completion, simply change the emote to the appropriate emote for the city you are in.

"Binding" 3: This is not a macro, but you'll need to set your "Interact With Target" keybind to #3 on your actionbar, or any number of your preference.

Now, the final thing you will need is an addon called Turn In, which can be downloaded through curse here.

Once you have all of these things set up properly, you can begin to farm your reputation and experience! Simply use your interact with target binding after you have targeted the quest giver, and turn in will accept it, then spam your emote macro a few times, interact with the quest giver again, and turn in will...well, turn in the quest! After that, click your item deletion macro to remove the candy you receive from your bag. Simple! Now you're on your way to a level 25 guild (or Exalted)!

There are a few more steps if you would like to automate the process, I know this can be simplified a little bit but this is my way of automating this fast, and easily.

Download the program "Prospector", you can find the creators thread here.

Once you have downloaded Prospector, open up 3 instances of it (in other words, 3 different Prospector windows). Set one window to hit your first macro, one window to hit your second macro, and one window to hit your interact with target keybind (this is simply set and changed by typing in the number key that each macro is bound to).

After you have done this, you may need to change the "MS" value in prospector, which simply controls how often it presses each button. I personally found that 500 MS was too low, and would occasionally cause my quest to glitch and not turn in, because it was being automated too fast. You should tinker with this yourself, the number will vary based on your server and connection speed, but only slightly. Currently I have my "Emote" (/chicken) keybind set to 500MS, so that it is spammed at a rate of once every half a second. I have both of my other binds, however, set to 2000MS, so that they are triggered every 2 seconds.

That's it for this guide! If you have any questions, ask away and I'll do my best to answer them. Enjoy your newly leveled guild!
    Last edited by Amagicalman; 09-07-2012 at 07:42 AM.

How to Level a Guild From 1-25 in Under one Day!
    Udas's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IS any1 able to Share the quest? Horde Eu . much appreciated. ( pm me for the tag)

Amagicalman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sparamoule himself is offering to share the quest for EU Horde players, PM him.

idunno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking for EU Ally... Anyone got it?

WoWjunkie1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    selling quest on eu alliance for 3k gold (you can lvl up ur guild fast to 25 and sell it for 100k+)

add Crucio#2120

jenkzzy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WoWjunkie1 View Post
    selling quest on eu alliance for 3k gold (you can lvl up ur guild fast to 25 and sell it for 100k+)

add Crucio#2120
    sent you a request bro

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LF Quest on US Chogall
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Gmoney2003's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharing quest for US Ally for free, just pm your battletag and make sure you are on a level 10+ character.

aionic11's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    122/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for quest on EU Alliance.

MomentOfZen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet thanks man, ill send you a PM with my battle tag

Owning's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost Please check.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Owning View Post
    Repost Please check.
    Please, follow the rules and find a link to the thread in the guides that was a repost of this. I created this as a guide to help those get started with the exploit. Also, this appears to be hotfixed, but I could be wrong.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not hotfixed! false alarm!

Owning's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Amagicalman View Post
    Please, follow the rules and find a link to the thread in the guides that was a repost of this. I created this as a guide to help those get started with the exploit. Also, this appears to be hotfixed, but I could be wrong.
    Tech, YOU broke the rules by reposting a post without giving credits to the OP. The OP has instructions on how to to do his "exploit". And like you said, you created this guide to help those get started with the exploit, which means you got the idea from his exploit. Give credits.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Owning View Post
    Tech, YOU broke the rules by reposting a post without giving credits to the OP. The OP has instructions on how to to do his "exploit". And like you said, you created this guide to help those get started with the exploit, which means you got the idea from his exploit. Give credits.
    The entire first line of my post is about giving credit, learn to read please lmfao.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast