Guide to Making lots of gold from guilds - to use must have a good amount of gold menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CrazyBaller's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide to Making lots of gold from guilds - to use must have a good amount of gold

Okay this guide is basically how you can make a huge amount of gold from buying and selling guilds. The only downside is you must have a lot of gold to do this, enough to purchase a level 25 guild.

Here it is:
    As you know many people sell guidds and buy guilds, if your looking to make a huge amount of gold a good method is to buy guilds and sell them.
    Everything a guild has makes it worth more, guild bank tabs, achievements, and amount of people.

What I do to make gold out of this:

The other day I saw a man selling his level 24 guild, with 999 members many of them active, 8 guild bank tabs and roughly 600 achievement points for - 125k
    So I bought it.

With all the members, in two weeks this guild was level 25 (i left it has guild master on a random toon i had and the guild officers arranged many things and many events which leveled the guild up)
    from level 24-25 the price increased by 60k to many people it makes a difference,
    as we reached 25, after the second week what I did was make my main the master, and made it more active and set up events to gain achievement points by the 3rd week we had over 1k achievement points which raised the price again.

I got many offers between 180k-220k but my mind set was 275k, so after lurking around, meanwhile i told the officers to run events to gain more achievement points, as the guild got more points, did more raids, i found a buyer and made an easy 155k off this guild.

Tips:

buy guilds for a low low price.
    Buy them when they are above level 20
    make sure they have lots of active members, i usually look for over 200+ active members and 500+ members - this way you dont have to do anything just leave the guild as guild master on an alt and let the members do all the leveling work
    After its level 25, after you recruit more members, (suggested addon if guilds dont have max player cap is: Guild Recruiter found on curse.com)

BTW dont judge me on this guide, its just a BASIC general guide to make money off of guilds.
    if you wish to improve it write something and possibly ill add it in.

Guide to Making lots of gold from guilds - to use must have a good amount of gold
    azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, i have something extra to add if you don't mind
    this guide is pretty decent for newly started guild seller and buyers.
    You can buy a newly transfered guild to ur server with 0 members lvl 20, and still make alot of cash on that... now how can i do that? because guilds with no members in it can get sold very cheap, and recruting members isnt hard! ever had the guys spamming guild invites to you? well ofc you have, if you run honorbuddy you can use Guild recruter with a twist, were the bot auto invites, that is what i do,i get 100+ members in my guild ever day, and i have to kick inactives to get more room for active people follow this link: [PimpMyGuild] - The ultimate guild recruiter! (I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR MAKING THIS PLUGIN).
    Also watch out for guild names when ur purchasing them, bad names arent worth buying high, atleast not if u dont plan on using 20 euros on changing the name on it, or X realm transfer.
    If you find out someone is selling a guild with a bad guild name, you can point it out to them and maybe get it so cheap it's a robbery, and try resell it for a bit higher.
    Atm i got two lvl 25 guilds that im just stacking up with active members and getting ready for MOP, i aim for 4-5 lvl it fast up in MOP and resell when u hit max lvl cap there, and earn a TON of gold!

Ps excuse my bad English
    Last edited by azuro; 07-29-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azuro View Post
    Hey, i have something extra to add if you don't mind
    this guide is pretty decent for newly started guild seller and buyers.
    You can buy a newly transfered guild to ur server with 0 members lvl 20, and still make alot of cash on that... now how can i do that? because guilds with no members in it can get sold very cheap, and recruting members isnt hard! ever had the guys spamming guild invites to you? well ofc you have, if you run honorbuddy you can use Guild recruter with a twist, were the bot auto invites, that is what i do,i get 100+ members in my guild ever day, and i have to kick inactives to get more room for active people follow this link: [PimpMyGuild] - The ultimate guild recruiter! (I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR MAKING THIS PLUGIN).
    Also watch out for guild names when ur purchasing them, bad names arent worth buying high, atleast not if u dont plan on using 20 euros on changing the name on it, or X realm transfer.
    If you find out someone is selling a guild with a bad guild name, you can point it out to them and maybe get it so cheap it's a robbery, and try resell it for a bit higher.
    Atm i got two lvl 25 guilds that im just stacking up with active members and getting ready for MOP, i aim for 4-5 lvl it fast up in MOP and resell when u hit max lvl cap there, and earn a TON of gold!

Ps excuse my bad English
    thank you for the additional info

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    190+ views but only 1 comment form someone...?

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a very valid way of getting alot of gold, with little effort and risk. i have probably earned over 400k gold on doing this! buy low, sell high, or buy very low, lvl up and sell extremely high. like anything else but with this it's a sure sale! comment and give some rep it is deserved.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any feedback anyone?

Steffenftw's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a very good guide, for sure. I've never been buying or selling guilds before and this made me understand how much guilds are actually worth!
    Do you think it would be a good idea to start my own guild and mass-invite new members?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sure if you want but it usually takes 3+ months every day maxed out guild exp/ with the guild weekly things to get to 25 so its best to buy guilds and sell them

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any other tips?

Derpina's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any ways to avoid getting scammed? As far as I am aware its not supported by blizz. And probably nobody will make you a guild leader before you pay him at least some money. If he doesn't do it, blizz will take money from him, but they won't return it to you, even if the deal was done ingame. Saw this happen a couple times.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Derpina View Post
    Any ways to avoid getting scammed? As far as I am aware its not supported by blizz. And probably nobody will make you a guild leader before you pay him at least some money. If he doesn't do it, blizz will take money from him, but they won't return it to you, even if the deal was done ingame. Saw this happen a couple times.
    :/ i dunno ive never been scammed doing this, because usually i buy guilds from big guilds or people i know

spleen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A deposit is always the best way really. 60k before for them as ensurance and another 60k after you are guild master. This would be as close as you'd get to scam protection I imagine... It's all very well you saying you just buy from people you know but this isn't good general advice.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spleen View Post
    A deposit is always the best way really. 60k before for them as ensurance and another 60k after you are guild master. This would be as close as you'd get to scam protection I imagine... It's all very well you saying you just buy from people you know but this isn't good general advice.
    yeah nothing really to say, on my server all the higher level guilds are owned by known/popular people so whenever i buy and sell know one is willing to mess up their rep on the server, i guess a deposit is the best way to be secure

Thiler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you for idea... bought 25 level guild for 45k ... i hope in profit

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thiler View Post
    Thanks you for idea... bought 25 level guild for 45k ... i hope in profit
    use a guild inviter and invite as many ppl as possible, and you should be able to sell it for atleast 200k lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast