0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Win a Paypal dispute/claim as a SELLER

Hello everyone! Are you sick of selling your account and getting an e-mail from Paypal an hour later that the buyer wants his money back? Are you tired of losing these disputes/claims? Well, I might have the solution for you!

As a frequent seller myself, I have experienced this problem a lot of times and I've never won any of these disputes/claims. A few days ago I tried selling my account for the third time and guess what? The buyer never received his account and wants his money back, what a surprise. I was not going to lose this one! After doing some research and reading trough the Paypal user agreement I found something that could help me win this claim!

Now, let's read trough Paypal's policy on buyer protection:

PayPal Purchase Protection only applies to PayPal payments for certain tangible, physical goods. Payments for the following are not eligible for reimbursement under PayPal Purchase Protection:

Intangible items, including Digital Goods
    Services
    Real estate, including residential property
    Businesses
    Vehicles, including motor vehicles, motorcycles, caravans, aircraft and boats
    Custom made items
    As you can see, buyers do not receive buyer protection if they purchased a digital/intangible good. So how did I win my claim and got to keep my money? It's simple. If a buyer opens a dispute, be sure that you're the first to make it a claim. When they ask you for any comments or additional information make sure you say that the buyer bought a digital/intangible good and that they do not receive buyer protection in this matter according to the Paypal user agreement. This will force Paypal to let you win the claim.

HOWEVER, this is not a 100% guaranteed win method. This won't work if the buyer does a chargeback trough his credit card company (you can still win this but it will take a lot more effort). You also have a chance of still losing if the buyer says the payment was done by someone else than the owner of the paypal account/creditcard.

I hope that I could help out some of you guys that are tired of losing their disputes/claims, good luck!

Win a Paypal dispute/claim as a SELLER
  2. Thanks zeaks, artemarkantos (2 members gave Thanks to Yxlol for this useful post)
    Yxlol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have any further questions or need any help with your dispute. Feel free to PM me with anything you'd like to ask!

Black Gull's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for sharing this. Not all of us care enough to read through all their rules, but it's nice someone does

Dirtpetit's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much, will make sure to rep you when I log in on my computer.

UNmergedwowacc's Avatar Legendary Professional Seller Premium
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    147 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i read it carefully,have such scam every month,well i have some methods as well, first payment must be done by gift,payment owned,service option, dont take goods options payment. thats basic thing, second you should make screenshot for all chat history which made the deal,save it as proof to send paypal.this will make the dispute won for you 95%
    Buying your US/EU WoW/Classic Gold Skype: oldschooltoons

7. Thanks Dante (1 members gave Thanks to UNmergedwowacc for this useful post)
    Joseph278's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much, will make sure to rep you when I log in on my computer.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UNmergedwowacc View Post
    i read it carefully,have such scam every month,well i have some methods as well, first payment must be done by gift,payment owned,service option, dont take goods options payment. thats basic thing, second you should make screenshot for all chat history which made the deal,save it as proof to send paypal.this will make the dispute won for you 95%
    Yes, you should always ask the buyer to send the payment as a gift or service. However, taking screenshots of your chat history won't work all the time as they can be tempered with very easily.

UNmergedwowacc's Avatar Legendary Professional Seller Premium
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    147 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yxlol View Post
    Yes, you should always ask the buyer to send the payment as a gift or service. However, taking screenshots of your chat history won't work all the time as they can be tempered with very easily.

yeah i didnt say 100% works, there's no 100% guaranteed. sometimes work sometims not.
    Buying your US/EU WoW/Classic Gold Skype: oldschooltoons

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UNmergedwowacc View Post
    yeah i didnt say 100% works, there's no 100% guaranteed. sometimes work sometims not.
    Ah ok, I probably misread it then. If anyone still needs help with these claims feel free to PM me!

djskillor's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just video the whole transaction and if they dispute.. post on youtube and add in dispute thing =p

ohrwurm's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    221 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well .actually when you give discliamer via paypal address and got confirmed from the buyer ,rarely do the buyer have chance to win .
    gift option is one of the most dangerous payment ,there is 0 protection from paypal .
    as for unauthorized payment ,buyer can not do it whatever they want ,his credit card company will invesigate into the case .
    About the stolen credit card thing ,pay with any option ,buyers will lose if it is truely unauthorized .

ohrwurm's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    221 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    besides you got all necessary procedures done ,the most important thing is to make sure the payment is legit .
    refunded some payments those days ,buyers could not not even receive a confirm email from their own paypal addresses rofl

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump so more people get to see this!

Zyvox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean 'be the first to claim'?

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or you can just ask then to buy bitcoins and send them to you, and skip PP and any other service.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast