Hi guys, found a few tips for gold making in MOP from recent observations- 3min Video menu

User Tag List

killshot123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, found a few tips for gold making in MOP from recent observations- 3min Video

Instructional video, pretty self explanatory, enjoy!

Hi guys, found a few tips for gold making in MOP from recent observations- 3min Video
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kenny6 View Post
    shit mic 10char

Leecher, find something useful to do.

kenny6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im giving you advice on how to make a better video, that its contributing you just dont want to take it

Shayden85's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, make glyphs be rich ? Kinda nobrainer, glyphs makes alot of gold even now.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shayden85 View Post
    So, make glyphs be rich ? Kinda nobrainer, glyphs makes alot of gold even now.
    For some older players this might be a bit more apparent, although, for newer players this may not. Also, in previous patches more gold has been made from gems, and enchants, I find, or presume in this patch glyphs will have become a more intrinsic and important part of the game than in any previous patch, and therefore become a basic need, people will therefore require these and the gold yield should be substantial.

Maiset's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by killshot123 View Post
    For some older players this might be a bit more apparent, although, for newer players this may not. Also, in previous patches more gold has been made from gems, and enchants, I find, or presume in this patch glyphs will have become a more intrinsic and important part of the game than in any previous patch, and therefore become a basic need, people will therefore require these and the gold yield should be substantial.
    I would not invest into glyphs because of the risk of some of the glyphs becomming "charred glyhps", since they are removing "Prime glyphs", we can expect a huge revamp of the whole system.

And since the Inks in cata are only used for 2-3 glyphs thats somewhat profitable, i would not hold on to them either as i expect the mats required for glyphs to stay the same. I would rather trade them down to Etheral ink or Midnight ink, or even keep the herbs in the raw if u got the storage. Since the cata inks will most likely not be used for "trading" into other inks anymore (Replaced by the new ink) It will be a very bad investment to have around, if its only usage will be fortune cards (maybe?) and a few glyphs.

Just my thoughts
    Wish i had some creativity.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maiset View Post
    I would not invest into glyphs because of the risk of some of the glyphs becomming "charred glyhps", since they are removing "Prime glyphs", we can expect a huge revamp of the whole system.

And since the Inks in cata are only used for 2-3 glyphs thats somewhat profitable, i would not hold on to them either as i expect the mats required for glyphs to stay the same. I would rather trade them down to Etheral ink or Midnight ink, or even keep the herbs in the raw if u got the storage. Since the cata inks will most likely not be used for "trading" into other inks anymore (Replaced by the new ink) It will be a very bad investment to have around, if its only usage will be fortune cards (maybe?) and a few glyphs.

Just my thoughts

The glyphs as of present are a short term investment in fear of logging on to WoW to find a bunch of grey unusable glyphs in my bank, I should have more specifically said that I'm leveling it before MoP so I can start making the new ones ASAP, assuming they use the highest level of inscription, paired with my herbalism, otherwise I can just farm a bunch of herbs in no time anyway and create lower levels of them. Thanks for the advice of stock-piling inks though! I have a few spares.

Evilbuffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mining = gold.

Igzz's Avatar ✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    59/76
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kenny6 View Post
    shit mic 10char
    Constructive criticism, don't bash him. At least he's trying to contribute, while you've been on this site for 6 years and haven't gained a single point of reputation.

I have personally never leveled inscription and do not know how much profit it makes, so his video helped it.

Your only created thread was a question.

Originally Posted by kenny6:
    how can i make a trial acc with no credit card?
    /sad
    Last edited by Igzz; 03-26-2012 at 02:41 PM.